© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
If you are on this page, it surely means you are looking for bad attitude quotes. Whether you are looking for bad attitude quotes for yourself or someone else behaving or being mean to you. Just remember a negative attitude didn’t help anyone ever. It surely won’t help you or someone who is keeping the same towards you.
We have compiled the list of 101 bad attitude quotes to actually make you feel better and get rid of such a toxic personality.
Bad Attitude Quotes List
1. A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you won’t get no where til you change it.
2. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.
3. Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you badly. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
4. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
5. It is a positive attitude towards life that makes dreams come true.
6. It isn’t what happens to us that causes us to suffer; it’s what we say to ourselves about what happens.
7. If your mental attitude is positive, even when threats abound, you won’t lose your inner peace. On the other hand, if your mind is negative, marked by fear, suspicion, and feelings of helplessness, even among your best friends, in a pleasant atmosphere and comfortable surroundings, you won’t be happy.
8. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
9. You can either give in to negative feelings or fight them, and I’m of the belief that you should fight them.
10. Never allow yourself to be so desperate that you end up settling for far less than that you deserve.
Also check: 75 Best Positive Inspirational Quotes About Life
11. Good attitudes among players do not guarantee a team’s success, but bad attitudes guarantee it’s a failure.
12. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
13. I just don’t care if anyone doesn’t like me I wasn’t put on earth to entertain everyone
14. If you keep saying things are going to be bad, you have a good chance of being a prophet.
15. The problem is not the problem; the problem is your attitude about the problem.
16. Positive people are able to maintain a broader perspective and see the big picture which helps them identify solutions whereas negative people maintain a narrower perspective and tend to focus on problems.
17. My attitude is my frame of mind, Like me a second person you can’t find.
18. It is our own mental attitude which makes the world what it is for us. Our thought make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light.
19. People who consider themselves victims of their circumstances will always remain victims unless they develop a greater vision for their lives.
20. I don’t care what people think. People are stupid.
21. Everything you go through can be a lesson for you. Lack of forgiveness can manifest itself in different ways -in some lives it can be through sickness in someone else’s life it can be through a bad attitude -or maybe through torn relationships and being angry all the time. I don’t know how unforgiveness will manifest itself in your life, but what I can tell you is: it isn’t worth it! All of us have done something we need forgiveness for.
22. If you like me it’s fine, If you hate me. Then, #buy a map #get a car #go to hell.
23. Good talent with bad attitude equals bad talent.
24. Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.
25. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
26. In a word, most bad attitudes are the result of selfishness.
27. Attitude determines your altitude, if you have a bad attitude, even if you are way up there, you will come crashing down, and if you are still trying to take off, a bad attitude, will keep you on the ground, revving your engines but going nowhere.
28. Wake up each day and live your life like a maniac.
29. If you’re going to have a bad attitude, you may as well not even tee it up that week because you probably won’t play good anyways.
30. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.
31. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as, by the way, your mind looks at what happens.
32. You will only find the happiness you seek when you drop your negative attitude towards life, embrace life, and be happy.
33. Love me or hate me but you will never change me. <3
34. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
35. Possible is more a matter of attitude, a matter of decision, to choose among the impossible possibilities, when one sound opportunity becomes a possible solution.
36. There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
37. Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.
38. Don’t let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you.
39. Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his/her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
40. Don’t like my attitude? Report me at who cares dot com!
Also check: 30 Legendary Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes
41. Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented, and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.
42. Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost.
43. I may not be the best, I may not be loved by anyone but I am me. That’s what makes me special.
44. A can-do attitude is all one needs. It acts as a bridge between success and failure.
45. Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.
46. But the attitude of faith is to let go and become open to truth, whatever it might turn out to be.
47. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
48. I just want to be left alone, is it hard. I don’t wanna talk because it ain’t going anywhere, let me be. I’ll be fine because I’m stronger than you think I am, I will not be defeated.
49. My attitude is based on the way you treat me.
50. Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but how we react to what happens, not by what life brings us but the attitude we bring to life.
51. Judge me and I’ll prove you wrong.
Crush me and I will stand up on my own.
The more that I hurt the more I will know I’m stronger each time, each time I fall.
52. Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.
53. Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong & act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake but never collapse.
54. It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.
55. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
56. Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.
57. Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you!
58. A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me.
59. Don’t like me? Your problem.
Think I’m trippin? Tie my shoes.
Can’t stand me? Sit down.
Can’t face me? Turn around.
Think I care? Think again.
60. I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach.
Also check: 80 Great Leader Quotes for Best Inspiration
61. The key to life is your attitude. Whether you’re single or married or have kids or don’t have kids, it’s how you look at your life, what you make of it. It’s about making the best of your life wherever you are in life.
62. I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.
63. Treat me like a queen and I’ll treat you like my king.
Treat me like a game.
And I’ll show you how it’s played.’ Keep your face towards the sunshine, you will never see the shadow.
64. Keep your face towards the sunshine, you will never see the shadow.
65. What others think of me is none of my business.
66. Too much self-centered attitude, you see, brings, you see, isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger. The extreme self-centered attitude is the source of suffering.
67. I don’t care what you think of me!
Unless you think I’m awesome – in which case, you’re right! Carry on…
68. Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.
69. Like me for who I am and not for who you want me to be. Take it or leave it. That simple.
70. If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life.
71. I might not be someone’s first choice, but I am a great choice. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not, because I’m good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I’ve done in the past, but I’m proud of who I am today. I may not be perfect, but I don’t need to be. I am the way God made me. Take me as I am or watch me as I walk away.
72. Non-violence is a permanent attitude we bring to the breakfast table and bring to bed at night.
73. I walk tall; I got a tall attitude.
73. I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand…
74. A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings, and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed.
75. I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.
76. Choosing an attitude of faith will release peace out of your spirit and into your soul.
77. If someone you know makes a bad decision or uses bad judgment, it doesn’t mean you have to allow that to alter your attitude. Why should you allow anyone else’s bad decisions to send you into a tailspin of misery?
78. An attitude is an inward thought that wiggles its way out.
79. Love me? Great
Hate me? Even better
Think I’m ugly? Don’t look at me
Don’t know me? Don’t judge me
Think you know me? You have no idea.
80. I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people.
81. A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.
82. You can’t compare me to the next girl. Because there is no competition. I’m one of a kind, and that’s real.
83. Black Consciousness is an attitude of the mind and a way of life, the most positive call to emanate from the black world for a long time.
84. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
85. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles.
86. Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You are just another reason I will.
87. I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.
88. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
89. I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.
90. Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.
91. A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you.
92. When one maintains her proper attitude in life, he does not long after externals.
93. I was like the good girl, bad girl, there were no grey areas for me.
94. You don’t have to listen to those mean girls. They’re just there to make you upset and feel bad about yourself. And you know, inside, they feel bad about themselves too. But they don’t wanna admit it to anybody.
95. I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that’s not my problem.
96. You say that I have a bad attitude. Guess what? My attitude is a result of your actions. Change your actions and I will change my attitude.
97. A bad attitude is worse than a bad swing.
98. My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.
99. My attitude with covers is, make it your own or else leave it alone.
100. My attitude has always been, if you fall flat on your face, at least you’re moving forward. All you have to do is get back up and try again.
101. It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.
Also check: 27 Proven Motivational Quotes For Exams Success
So that was our personal favorite round-up of 101 bad attitude quotes from great personalities around the world. We hope this bad attitude quotes help you solve your purpose and become the source of inspiration to make you feel better.
If you come across any other bad attitude quotes, worth listing here, let us know in the comments section below.
Recommended article: How to sell online? Grow your Business