© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
67 Eagle Quotes for Absolute Motivation
Eagle is a bird that teaches us not to give up when being outnumbered or so. They always fly one! You need to learn that for yourself too.
All the eagle quotes are part of motivational quotes as they teach some great lessons to us. Eagle Quotes are self inspirational and reading them will supercharge you to attain end goals.
Here are quotes inspired by eagles to believe in yourself and your power within you! Following are the 67 eagle quotes for you!
80 Eagle Quotes with Images
1. “The sky’s dangers offer the eagle more opportunities than the nest’s comfort.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
2. “Eagle’s flight of loneliness soars so high Around its sigh, no more alone the sky Other birds remain away, clouds pass by Between shrouds of life and haze sun rays die” ― Munia Khan
3. “A dove struggling in a storm grows stronger than an eagle soaring in sunshine.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
4. “Be innocent like a dove, strong like an ostrich, fierce like a hawk, wise like an owl, and swift like an eagle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
5. “If a bird believes it is an eagle long enough, it will eventually end up soaring like one.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
6. “Never judge an eagle by the opinion of turkeys.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
7. “An eagle earns its honor from the storms it endures.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
8. “Turbulence breaks a tree’s branches, but only tickles an eagle’s wings.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
9. “A strong woman is like an eagle, against the strong winds she soars.” ― Gift Gugu Mona
10. “An eagle never loses sleep over a turkey’s sentiments.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
11. “Walk with wolves. Run with lions. Soar with eagles.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
12. “A parrot’s gift is to talk; an eagle’s gift is to fly. I’d rather be an eagle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
13. “The sky belongs to eagles, even during storms.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
14. “Eagles don’t need turkeys to tell them what the top of the clouds looks like.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
15. “It is better to be an eagle for one day than to be a vulture for a lifetime.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Eagle Quotes by Matshona Dhliwayo
16. “It is in the stormiest skies that eagles find their true calling.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
17. “An eagle with one wing has a better chance of flying than a turkey with two.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
18. “Turkeys can run with eagles but cannot fly with them.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
19. “Pilots, not eagles, attend flight school.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
20. “One day as an eagle is better than a thousand years as a turkey.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
21. “It is better to walk with eagles than to fly with turkeys.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
22. “Don’t miss the opportunity to fly with eagles tomorrow because chickens invited you to run with them today.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
23. “Calm skies don’t make skillful eagles.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
24. “You can run with turkeys, but it takes greater strength to fly with eagles.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
25. “I have come to ground you,” the storm threatened. “I will rise above you,” the defiant eagle replied.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
26. “In a world full of sheep dare to be a lion; in a world full of pigeons dare to be an eagle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
27. “One eagle is greater than a thousand turkeys.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Eagle Motivational Quotes
28. “How foolish are you to offer a ladder to an eagle that has the ability to fly over the clouds” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
29. Like a young eagle, who has lent his plume To fledge the shaft by which he meets his doom, See their own feathers pluck’d, to wing the dart, Which rank corruption destines for their heart! – Thomas Moore
30. A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. – Ta’ Shunke Witko
31. In an eagle, there is all the wisdom of the world. – Lame Deer
32. When you soar like an eagle, you attract the hunters. – Milton S. Gould
33. The eagle may soar; beavers build dams. – Bill Vaughan
34. You can’t soar like an eagle and crap like a canary. – Ed Sabol
35. The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror! – Joyce Meyer
36. May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
37. Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an eagle? – Pio of Pietrelcina
38. Don’t quack like a duck, soar like an eagle. – Ken Blanchard
39. The eagle has no liberty; he only has loneliness. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
40. Don’t be a pigeon if you were born to be an eagle. Experience God’s altitude for your life. – Myles Munroe
Eagle Quotes in English
41. You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren. – William Henry Hudson
42. The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow. – William Blake
43. Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes. – E. F. Schumacher
44. A very great vision is needed, and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. – Crazy Horse
45. But flies an eagle flight, bold and forth on, leaving no track behind. – William Shakespeare
46. When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle’s and soar above.
47. Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.
48. A friend is like an eagle; you don’t find them flying in flocks.
49. Starve your distractions, feed your focus.
50. If you hang out with chickens, you’re going to cluck, and if you hang out with eagles, you’re going to fly.
Eagle Attitude Quotes
51. Don’t be afraid to fly alone.
52. You can’t soar like an eagle when you surround yourself with turkeys.
53. All birds find shelter during rain, but Eagles avoid rain by flying above the clouds. problems are common, but attitude makes the difference.
54. May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world.
55. You get what you focus on, so focus on what you want.
56. Eagles don’t take flight lessons from chicken.
57. Don’t be a parrot in life, be an eagle. A parrot talks way too much and can’t fly high, but an eagle is silent and has the willpower to touch the sky.
58. If you want to fly with eagles, you have to stop swimming with the ducks.
59. Eagles don’t fly with the pigeons.
60. There is an eagle in me, that wants to soar.
61. Your wings already exist. All you have to do is fly.
62. Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone pigeons flock together.
63. Fly above the negativity.
64. Those who fly solo have the strongest wings.
65. If you want to fly with the eagles you can’t hang out with the crows.
66. Eagle uses the negative energy of storms to fly even higher.
67. In rain all birds find shelter but the eagle is the one that avoids the rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common to all but attitude makes the difference.
All these eagle quotes are pure motivation. You can learn so many things from eagle’s life and attitude. If you follow them, you can see positive changes in yourself and can attain success.
For more such motivational content, do check Quotes Checker!