© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
A colleague is not just a co-worker. He/she is a friend. A friend who always has our back no matter what.
If there is a colleague leaving the company, it is important to say at least two words of appreciation to them. Here I shared some best farewell message to colleague leaving the company. So, here are 80+ farewell messages to colleagues leaving the company, so that you can represent your love for them and appreciate your employees for what they have done for you over the past few years. Cause it’s a family that we are leaving behind.
88 Colleague Farewell Quotes & Images
It can be difficult to say goodbye to a colleague who has been an important part of your team. Whether your colleague is leaving the company or taking a new position, it is important to express your best wishes for their next journey.
Colleague farewell quotes are the perfect way to express your good wishes for your departing friend. Whether you prefer a humorous quote or a sincere sentiment, there are many options to choose from. Use this collection of colleague farewell quotes to help you find the right words to convey how much your colleague will be missed.
40 Farewell Messages With Images
1. Congratulations. May you bloom with success every day.
2. Thanks for being not just a great colleague, but a better friend. All the best buddy!
3. Good Bye and Good Luck with your bright future. We will miss you!
4. With your resignation, your employment in this company may finish. But the sweet memories of working with you will never diminish.
5. We wish you lots of success on your way. Sadly, we will not go this way together.
6. While you might no longer work here, let’s keep working on our friendship. I’d love to stay in contact with you.
7. Wishing you the best in this next phase of your career. Congratulations, and best of luck!
8. I hope that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Take care, and wishing you all the best.
9. Dear colleague, now that you’re leaving. I’ll have to look for a new partner in crime. Good Luck.
10. The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained. See you soon.
11. It’s an honor for our organization. To have someone like you. With your hard work, you have taken us to the top.
12. Having you as a partner at work was one of the best professional experiences in my career. Happy Farewell.
13. Having the privilege of working with you has been the highlight of my time here. Best of luck in your new position!
14. Working in this office without you will be so boring. We’ll miss having a wonderful colleague like you. Good luck in your future endeavors!
15. I’ve learned a lot working with you these past years. I know you’ll be successful in your new position. Thank you and farewell, friend!
16. You may no longer be my coworker, but you’ll continue to be my friend. Good luck with your new job!
17. Your resignation may have left a small empty cubicle in the office but your departure has left a large space in my heart. Congratulations on finding a new job, we will miss you.
18. It didn’t take long for me to see you as my friend, rather than my colleague. I’m lucky to have worked with you, and I’ll miss you. Let’s keep in touch.
19. Don’t mistake it’s an end. Your farewell marks a new beginning in life. Here’s wishing success, happiness, and opportunities..!!
20. May God help you in all your endeavors, and always bring success to your doorstep.
21. I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. See you soon!
22. Life is about cherishing the past, facing the present, and moving ahead towards new milestones. Best Wishes for your future.
23. I’ve really enjoyed working with you. Good luck with your new job.
24. Sorry, for all the times I may have unknowingly hurt your feelings and caused you pain. Goodbye my friend, until we meet again.
25. Monthly targets and performance appraisals will come and go, but the memories of working with a colleague like you will stay in my forever. Farewell.
26. While it pains me to bid you farewell as you start a new phase of your career, I sincerely wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
27. Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done! Keep moving forward!
28. May your future go as bright as the afternoon sun. Give in your best shot and keep your spirits high. Let the world see and recognize your number one. With success and fame may you soar high. Good Luck!
29. Wishing you much joy and happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
30. If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
31. The boss may be sad because of losing a hardworking and efficient employee, but we are sad because of your heart-warming smile we will no longer see. Goodbye and farewell.
32. We wish you boundless success wherever you go! Do keep in touch.
33. I will miss you in each pantry break, coffee chat, after-hours gossips, and simple hand waves. This goodbye wish sends you on a successful path. Take care, my friend.
34. I hope the next place that you work will rival the joy that you’ve had working here.
35. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. Farewell.
36. We are definitely worried about how the performance of our team will decrease when a colleague like you leaves. But what’s more important, is that your absence will make all our hearts grieve. Goodbye.
37. May you enjoy your life and achieve greater heights in your career. We wish you the best of luck.
38. I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has scored his best hunt ever. Farewell.
39. NEVER in my life have I EVER thought that I would want to work with a colleague FOREVER – until I started working with YOU. Farewell, I will miss you.
40. We are proud to have an employee like you as part of our team. Heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for your continued success.
10 Colleague Goodbye Message
41. This is such an exciting opportunity for you, but we still can’t believe you’re leaving.
42. It has been an enriching experience to work with someone like you. You will remain my best colleague ever.
43. Wish you a smooth sailing ahead and a path full of joy. May all your dreams come true!
44. To succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. All the best.
45. Have a wonderful life ahead. Hope you find the right direction that leads towards your dreams.
46. Just a note to say. As you move into a new venture. May luck and success always be with you!
47. It won’t be easy not having a friend as you close by. Go, take your wings my friend, and fly. May all your dreams come true. Good Luck & Best Wishes!
48. It’s time to say Farewell! Good luck and best wishes for your future ventures! We will miss you…
49. Throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart, live for it, die for it, and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
50. Because we are in the office I may not let tears out of my eyes. But I want you to know that my heart will silently weep and cry. Farewell & Goodbye.
10 Farewell Messages for Office Colleagues
51. I know that you are going to get an awesome salary in your new job but there is no guarantee that you will get awesome colleagues like us too. Do you still want to go? Farewell.
52. You’ve been a friend, colleague, and mentor whom I have treasured so much. However, you’re bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate!
53. Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye, my friend.
54. Your resignation is a cruel reminder that all good things in life must come to an end. You may have stopped being a colleague, but you’ll always remain my friend. Farewell.
55. Farewell to the colleague to made lunch breaks awesome and added life to dull team meetings.
56. Instead of saying farewell to you, I wish I could say fare-bad so that you come back and continue working with us. But I won’t because I always wish the best for you.
57. As you take your new road, I wish you all the very best. May you live the life of your dreams each moment.
58. Dreams and aspirations will be fulfilled everywhere you go. Wish you farewell!
59. The secret to a happy workspace is having awesome colleagues like you. I’ll be missing you a lot. Best of Luck!!
60. Life is a race, leave behind your worries. Think positive always and you will finally reach success. Good luck!
10 Farewell Message to Colleague Leaving the Company
61. It was a great pleasure working with you my dear. We really appreciate your help you have rendered us. We will be missing you so much. All the very best!
62. May your path to your destination be easy. Cheer up and don’t let this farewell take you down.
63. You have been a friend through thick and thin, in joys and sorrows, you have been by my side. I shall be so lonely once you leave.. farewell dearest friend.
64. It had been a learning experience working with you. The team will never be the same without you. We miss you!
65. As it is your last day with us, we’d like to thank you for being a great colleague. May you shine always.
66. May God bless you and help you achieve your dreams. Do not forget us. We will always be there for you whenever you need us.
67. Go ahead, enjoy your new job. We are friends forever!!
68. Thanks a lot for all your support and encouragement. You are the best colleague I have ever met. Bye and keep in touch!
69. Rise and be the best you can be, because your world is waiting for you.
70. We met at hello. We’re about to be apart with Goodbye. But don’t worry, this is not the end, As in my heart, you will always be there. I’m gonna miss you.
10 Colleague Farewell Quotes
71. A wave, a tear, a farewell, forever it will be a special moment. You will be missed..!!
72. You’ll be always remembered with love and warmth. Wishing you all the best for the future!
73. I am saying goodbye not just to a colleague, but also to a friend and my greatest source of inspiration. Farewell.
74. Today our team is going to lose its sense of humor and its heartbeat. Farewell to the colleague who made every day seem like a treat.
75. Hope this farewell gives us another opportunity to meet in the future.
76. The cold meeting room walls will now feel colder without the warmth of a helpful and considerate colleague like you. Farewell.
77. Our teamwork hasn’t been the same since you left the office. We’re really missing your valuable contributions.
78. A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their doors. Only a few people like you step out to look for them. No wonder, you are a winner.
79. I will miss my colleague and best friend, but the sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best staff I have ever worked with. Goodbye!
80. May this goodbye only be momentary. Hope to meet you again. May the coming days make you a better person personally and professionally.
81. We wish this farewell is temporary and takes you a step closer to a new beginning.
82. On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back to work with us again. Farewell.
83. Wishing you all the success for your upcoming future. Goodbye and good luck.
84. If our team were a car, you would be the fuel that accelerates it to its limits. We will miss you!
85. I never knew that saying just one word could make me feel so blue until I said GOODBYE to a special friend like you.
86. You were the best colleague that I have ever worked with. I wish you all the best for your future. Farewell!
87. You decided to move to greener pastures, but your departure will leave our grounds barren and dry. Farewell.
88. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best.
So, these were all 80+ farewell messages to colleagues leaving the company. A colleague is a friend who protects us from whatever they can. He/she is a friend sent to make your problems go in a smile and help you live a happy life. So, these colleague farewell quotes are here to finally appreciate their friendship and make them feel loved.
If you liked these farewell messages to colleagues leaving the company then also read various other quotes by clicking here.