© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
60+ Law of Attraction Quotes to Achieve Life Goals (2023)
Law of Attraction Quotes: The Law of Attraction is a powerful tool that has been used for centuries to manifest one’s deepest wishes. This law states that ‘like attracts like’ and that your thoughts and feelings influence the universe to bring you what you desire.
This law works on the principle that whatever we focus on, we attract. This means that if you focus on the positive aspects of something, you will attract more positive experiences, and if you focus on the negative aspects of something, you will attract more negative experiences.
The Law of Attraction is based on the idea that our thoughts create our reality and that if we focus on positive thoughts and feelings we can manifest our desires.
This law works best when we are able to clear our minds of any negative thoughts or limiting beliefs that we may have. We must also be sure to take action on our desires and be open to receiving what we have asked for.
60 Law of Attraction Quotes
Law of Attraction quotes provides us with the wisdom and guidance we need to live our lives in alignment with our highest self and manifest the life of our dreams. Through these quotes, we can gain insight into how to attract positive energy, manifest abundance, and live our life with purpose and joy.
Let’s explore the power of the Law of Attraction and use it to manifest our greatest happiness and success.
20 The Law of Attraction Quotes with Images
1. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
2. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” – Buddha
3. “Doing the tough things sets winners apart from losers.” – Stephen Richards
4. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” – Stephen Richards
5. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
6. “When you are joyful when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.” – Shannon L. Alder
7. “Every thought has a frequency. Thoughts send out a magnetic energy.” – Rhonda Byrne
8. “It is unlimited what the universe can bring when you understand the great secret, that thoughts become things.”
9. “You are the creator of your own reality”
10. “Your power is in your thoughts, so stay awake. In other words, remember to remember.” – Rhonda Byrne.
11. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
12. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.” Rhonda Byrne
13. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there” – Bob Proctor
14. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.” – Bob Proctor
15. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
16. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
17. “The discontent and frustration that you feel is entirely your own creation.” – Stephen Richards
18. “You are one thing only. You are a Divine Being. An all-powerful Creator. You are a Deity in jeans and a t-shirt, and within you dwells the infinite wisdom of the ages and the sacred creative force of All that is, will be, and ever was.” – Anthon St. Maarten
19. “Choose your thoughts carefully. You are a masterpiece of your life.” – Rhonda Byrne
20. “The better you feel, the more you allow.” – Abraham Hicks
20 Quotes About the Law of Attraction
21. “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you; for everyone who asks, receives…” – The Bible
22. “If you’re not excited by it, it’s not the right path.” – Abraham Hicks
23. “You have the ability to quickly change your patterns of thought, and eventually your life experience.” – Abraham Hicks
24. “Every thought we think is creating our future.” – Louise L. Hay
25. “Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
26. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “You have the power to change anything because you are the one who chooses your thoughts and feels your feelings.” – The Secret
28. “Thoughts are causes and conditions effect.” – Charles Francis Haanel
29. “The “Law of Attraction” simply states: “What you think about, you bring about.” Whatever you focus on will expand and attract more of the same. Whatever you are putting out there is usually what you are getting back. So, if you don’t like what you’re getting, you’ve got to change what you are giving.” – Susan C. Young
30. “Be thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
31. “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” Richard Bach
32. “Anything you give attention to will become your “truth.” The Law of Attraction says that it must. Your life, and everyone else’s, too, is but a reflection of the predominance of your thoughts. There is no exception to this.” – Abraham
33. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
34. “All that we are is a result of what we have thought.” – Buddha
35. “This is an attraction-based Universe. You cannot say no. You are always saying, “Yes please, yes please, yes please” with your attention.” – Abraham
36. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
37. “Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve.” – W. Clement Stone
38. “Every subject is really two subjects: Something that you desire, and the absence of something that you desire. If you do not understand that these are very different vibrational frequencies, then you may believe that you are focused on something that you desire, when you may, in fact, be focused in the opposite direction.” – Abraham
39. “You create your own universe as you go along.” – Winston Churchill
40. “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” – John Assaraf
20 Inspiring Laws of Attraction Quotes
41. “Every single second is an opportunity to change your life because any moment you can change the way you feel.” – Rhonda Byrne
42. “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
43. “There is nothing that you cannot be, do or have, and we want to assist you in achieving that. But we love where you are right now, even if you do not because we understand how joyful the journey to where you want to go will be.” – Abraham
44. ” It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” Charles Hammel
45. “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.” – Joseph Campbell
46. “Every time you subtract a negative thought from your life, you create room for more positive.”
47. “Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes.” – Stephen Richards
48. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
49. “Every time you appreciate something, praise something or feel good about something, you are telling the Universe: “More of this, please.” And if you are mostly in a state of appreciation, all good things will flow to you.” – Abraham
50. “I will see it when I believe it.” – Wayne Dyer
51. “Whatever you are thinking about is like planning a future event. When you are appreciating, you are planning. When you are worrying, you are planning. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you do not want.” – Abraham
52. “Mesh what is with what you desire in your mindset journaling, the Universe doesn’t know the difference.” – Jaclyn Johnston
53. “When you VISUALIZE you MATERIALIZE”
54. “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life.” – Catherine Ponder
55. “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Einstein
56. “You had something special planned by and for your own soul when you arrived on this earth as the name you wear today. Trust in the Universe. Be open, welcoming, and receptive. Have confidence in yourself. Know that you have the experience to deal with whatever comes your way. Remember, this is your life and you are here to shine.” – Jodi Livon
57. “Thought rules the world.” – Joseph Murphy
58. “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
59. “Make your dominant intent to look for what you want to see. As you deliberately look for things to appreciate, praise or enjoy, you achieve vibrational harmony with your own Source, and with all that is good.” –Abraham
60. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Berhrend
In conclusion, the law of attraction quotes can be a great source of motivation and guidance. They remind us that we have the power to manifest our dreams when we focus our thoughts and energy in a positive direction. By keeping these quotes close and using them as reminders, anyone can start to bring their goals to life.