© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
100 Moving on Quotes About Life That Will Push You Forward
The phrase “moving on” can refer to a variety of situations. It can mean moving to a new location, starting a new job, or even ending a relationship. In all cases, it implies a change and a necessary shift in perspectives.
Moving on requires letting go of the past and embracing the unknown. It requires strength and courage, as it can be a grueling process.
When we move on, it is important to recognize the feelings that come along with the transition. It can be difficult to leave something behind, whether it is a job, a relationship, or even a physical place.
It is natural to experience a range of emotions, including sadness, fear, and even excitement. It is important to acknowledge these feelings, as they are part of the process.
100 Moving on Quotes
Moving on can also be an opportunity for growth and personal development. It can allow us to reflect on our previous experiences and learn from them. It can also encourage us to explore new possibilities and to be open to change.
You need to be ready to work through your pain, these moving on Quotes will help you let go and heal. Let these moving on quotes about life help you move forward with courage, let go of the past and enjoy your future!
20 Moving on Quotes About Life
1. “Letting go is hard but being free is beautiful.”
2. “Move on. Where there is hope, there is a way.”
3. “Moving on is easy. It’s staying moved on that’s trickier.”
4. “Let us come alive to the splendor around us, and see the beauty in ordinary things.”
5. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Take all the time you need to heal emotionally. Moving on doesn’t take a day, it takes lots of little steps to be able to break free of your broken self.” – Tere Arigo
7. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.” – Tupac Shakur
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
9. “Owning your story is the bravest thing you’ll ever do.”
10. “Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” – Dave Mustaine
11. “Fear tricks us into living a boring life.”
12. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” – Nicholas Sparks
13. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
14. “I have found that life will love you back when you love life.”
15. “Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things, it just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.” – Erza Scarlet
16. “There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
17. “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
18. “If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don’t, they never were.” – Khalil Gibran
19. “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend.” – Lao Tzu
20. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
20 Quotes on Moving on in Life
21. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.” – Pat Riley
22. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
23. “It’s time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I’d much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.” – Ernie Harwell
24. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
25. “Let today be the day you learn the grace of letting go and the power of moving on.” – Steve Maraboli
26. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
27. “You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.” – C. JoyBell C.
28. “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” -Sai Baba
29. “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.” – Charles Bukowski
30. “Just because you miss someone doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.” – Mackelmore
31. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
32. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” – Steve Maraboli
33. “Every day is a new day, and you’ll never be able to find happiness if you don’t move on.” – Carrie Underwood
34. “Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways.” – Glennon Doyle
35. “When you start to abandon your old beliefs or values – you may be stuck at the threshold for two or three years. Before moving on, you have to clear away your cherished beliefs.” – Dick Raymond
36. “Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith.” – Margaret Shepard
37. “If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, then you’re allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind.” – Shannon L. Alder
38. “Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.” – Denis Waitley
39. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
40. “What’s the point of pointing the finger, other than to stall your own progress in moving on?” – Lisa Steadman
20 Move on Quotes with Images
41. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
42. “Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.” – Nicole Sobon
43. “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt
44. “If you can dance and be free and not be embarrassed, you can rule the world.” – Amy Poehler
45. “Life is about making the right decisions and moving on.” – Josh Rayburn
46. “The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
47. “Girls you’ve gotta know when it’s time to turn the page.” – Tori Amos
48. “The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on.” – Ulysses S. Grant
49. “What’s coming will come and we’ll meet it when it does.” – Hagrid
50. “Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up.” – Mandy Hale
51. “A very wise man once told me that you can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” – Jodi Picoult
52. “I’m done with those; regrets are an excuse for people who have failed.” – Ned Vizzini
53. “We are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full.” – Marcel Proust
54. “Tear off the mask. Your face is glorious.” – Rumi
55. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
56. “That’s all you can do in this world, no matter how strong the current beats against you, or how heavy your burden, or how tragic your love story is. You keep going.” – Robyn Schneider
57. “There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it.” – Shannon L. Alder
58. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on them. You don’t let it have any of your energy, any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
59. “Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It’s all funny.” – Joan Rivers
60. “In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it.” – Mitch Albom
20 Quotes About Moving On
61. “What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.” – Charles Bukowski
62. “Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.” – Dan Brown
63. “Moving on is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.” – Dave Mustaine
64. “For what it’s worth it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
65. “Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.” – Criss Jami
66. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen
67. “Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.” – Mandy Hale
68. “We all have life storms, and when we get the rough times and we recover from them, we should celebrate that we got through them. No matter how bad it may seem, there’s always something beautiful that you can find.” – Mattie Stepanek
69. “You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed, or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.” – Anonymous
70. “If you can’t fly then run if you can’t run then walk if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
71. “There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life.” – Unknown
72. “You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.” – Jodi Picoult
73. “Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono
74. “Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith.” – Margaret Shepard
moving on quotes about life
75. “If you keep working at it, if you keep moving forward, you will achieve what you want.” – Leigh Shulman
76. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
77. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” – Shannon L. Alder
78. “Forget the past – the future will give you plenty to worry about.” – George Allen, Sr.
79. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
80. “Moving doesn’t change who you are. It only changes the view outside your window.” – Rachel Hollis
20 Inspirational Quotes About Moving On
81. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” – Steve Jobs
82. “It was strange, really. A couple of months ago, I thought I couldn’t live without him. Apparently, I could.” – Gabrielle Zevin
83. “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” – Leo Buscaglia
84. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” – Victor Kiam
85. “You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.” – Jan Glidewell
86. “I demolish my bridges behind me…then there is no choice but to move forward” – Fridtjof Nansen
87. “I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me.” – Tracee Ellis Ross
88. “Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting, and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something.” – Ralph Marston
89. “What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lesson is always moving on. It’s okay to look back and think of fond memories but keep moving forward.” – Anonymous
90. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
91. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
92. “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” – Lalah Delia
93. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” – Mandy Hale
94. “Sometimes forever doesn’t happen. And that’s something we all occasionally forget.” – Dominic Riccitello
95. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” – Oprah Winfrey
96. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us.” – Mimi Novic
97. “It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.” – Nicholas Sparks
98. “You can’t walk away without also walking towards.” – Rachel Hartman
99. “Let go over a cliff, die completely, and then come back to life — after that you cannot be deceived.” – Zen Proverb
100. “Don’t stay in the harbor and miss the greatness of the sea. Just because everyone else is anchored, doesn’t mean you have to be.” – Joyce Rachelle
What are the secrets to moving on faster?
Here are some tips that may help you move on faster:
- Accept the situation: The first step in moving on is to accept the situation as it is. Denying or resisting the reality of the situation will only prolong your pain and prevent you from moving forward.
- Let go of the past: Holding onto the past will only keep you stuck and prevent you from moving on. It’s important to let go of grudges, resentments, and negative emotions that are holding you back.
- Take care of yourself: Moving on can be a challenging process, so it’s important to take care of yourself physically and emotionally. This may involve exercising, eating well, getting enough sleep, and practicing self-care.
- Seek support: Surround yourself with supportive friends and family who can provide emotional support and encouragement. Consider seeking the help of a therapist or counselor if you need additional support.
- Keep busy: Keeping yourself busy can help to distract you from negative thoughts and emotions, and can help you to move on faster. Engage in activities that you enjoy, and try new things that can help you to grow and heal.
- Practice gratitude: Focusing on the things that you are grateful for can help to shift your perspective and focus on the positive aspects of your life. Practicing gratitude can help to reduce stress and increase happiness.
Overall, the key to moving on faster is to focus on taking care of yourself, letting go of the past, and moving forward with a positive attitude.