© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
85 Best Positive Mind Quotes for Peaceful Living
Read some of the best positive mind quotes that we have brought for you to make your day more special. We see people accomplish in their lives, so let’s be inspired by them and try to achieve our goals.
If we will be happy and satisfied we can bring the same in others with positive mind quotes. If you want to stay positive and be motivated throughout your life then follow these quotes for positive mind.
Also Read: 101 Best Women Empowerment Quotes Of All Time
85 Positive Mind Quotes
1. Stop chasing the money, Start chasing the passion.
2. We become, what we think about.
3. Life is 10% of what happens and 90% of how you react.
4. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
5. Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. So, have fun and give them something to talk about.
6. Try living as if life is rigged in your favor.
7. What happens, Take responsibility.
8. Never whine, never complain, and never try to justify yourself.
9. Each new chapter of our lives requests an old part of us to fall and a new part of us to rise.
10. No one is perfect. That’s why pencils have erasers.
11. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
12. When it hurts – Observe. Life is trying to teach you something.
13. Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
14. Never give up on what you really want to do. A person with big dreams is more powerful than one with facts.
15. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
16. Make each day your masterpiece.
17. Live a life that would make you jealous.
18. Simplicity carried to the extreme, becomes elegance.
19. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.
20. A man sees in the world, what he carries in his heart.
21. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
22. Don’t get too deep, it leads to things, which leads to problems that don’t even exist in the first place.
23. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
24. “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
25. “Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.”
26. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
27. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”
28. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”
29. “Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.”
30. “Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.”
31. “The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.”
32. “Life becomes easier and more beautiful when we can see the good in other people.”
33. Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
34. “Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment.”
35. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
36. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.”
37. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.”
38. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.”
39. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”
40. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”
41. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.”
42. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”
43. “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.”
44. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”
45. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”
46. “The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.”
47. “Keep looking up… that’s the secret of life.”
48. “The first step is you have to say that you can.”
49. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”
50. “When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?”
51. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
52. “The most important thing is to look ahead. The past is your anchor.”
53. “Positive anything is better than negative nothing.”
54. “Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines.”
55. “I am thankful to all who said no to me. It is because of them that I’m doing it myself.”
56. “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
57. “If you tell yourself you feel fine, you will.”
58. “One thing at a time. Most important thing first. Start now.”
59. “The most important thing is to stay positive.”
60. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
61. “Light tomorrow with today.”
62. “Cheerfulness is the very flower of health.”
63. “First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.”
64. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
65. “Everywhere you go, make positive deposits rather than negative withdrawals. You can be a people builder.”
66. “Feed your inner person encouraging things that build you up and cause you to be positive, hopeful, and, inspired.”
67. “A little progress each day adds up to big results.”
68. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.”
69. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.”
70. “Positive thinking is empowering, positive action is achieving.”
71. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
72. “Let peace be your middle name.”
73. “You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn how to surf.”
74. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
75. “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.”
76. “Positive thoughts are not enough. There have to be positive feelings and positive actions.”
77. “You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations.”
78. “An ugly personality destroys the pretty face.”
79. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”
80. “What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficult, and every difficulty has an opportunity.”
81. “The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.”
82. “Beliefs that are good promote your potential and enhance your unique special qualities.”
83. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”
84. “Happiness is a quality of the soul…not a function of one’s material circumstances.”
85. “Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”
Summing up our best chosen positive mind quotes, we hope you liked them and got inspired to do something great in your life. Be happy, be motivated, and look up to these positive mind quotes whenever you feel down or apart.
We wish that these positive mind quotes bring happiness and confidence to your lives. These positive mind quotes will boost your confidence and kick-start your growth. If you come up with some other positive mind quotes then you can write to us.
[…] Related: 90 Positive Mind Quotes For Inspiring Perspective […]