© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
There’s nothing quite like a chill moment. Whether you’re relaxing with friends, taking a break from work, or just enjoying a quiet moment to yourself, it’s always a nice feeling. And when you’re living a chill life, those moments are even more special.
A chill life is all about balance. You enjoy the simple things and don’t sweat the small stuff. You’re able to take things slow and appreciate the little moments. Life is just a bit more relaxed and you wouldn’t have it any other way.
Being able to balance work and play is another great perk of living a chill life. You don’t have to constantly be on the go and can take time to enjoy your hobbies and interests. It’s all about finding that perfect balance between doing what you love and getting things done.
If you’re looking for a more relaxed way of life, then these quotes about chill are definitely for you. Enjoy the simple things, take things slow, and appreciate the little moments. It’s a great way to live!
Quotes About Chill Life
1. “Relax. Just relax and have fun doing what you’re doing. Don’t worry so much about being results-oriented. Just commit yourself to the moment.” – John Goodman
2. “Right now I am trying to be in a place of calm, a place where I can chill out and then handle the chaos of life better. You don’t just get it overnight; you have to work at it. It’s a daily struggle.” – Jackee Harry
3. “I’m consumed by the chill of solitary.” – Alanis Morissette
4. “Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.” – Etty Hillesum
5. “I am pretty good about taking breaks. I know when it’s time to step aside and chill out.” – Miley Cyrus
6. “A holiday is an opportunity to journey within. It is also a chance to chill, to relax. It is when I switch on my rest mode.” – Prabhas
7. “Don’t take things too seriously, and just chill.” – Kailash Kher
8. “How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then to rest afterward.” – Spanish Proverb
9. “Sometimes you gotta just chill. You gotta chill your thinking process.” – Ghostface Killah
10. “I love my living room: it’s the heart of my home where I get to chill and spend time with family and friends.” – Bobby Berk
11. “At some point, I don’t want to have any obligation. And just chill out.” – Charles Barkley
12. “When you’re a chill, laid back guy, you maybe have more pent-up frustration, anger, bitterness, than maybe somebody a little wilder would have.” – Adam Page
13. “I don’t like to be in the spotlight. I like to just chill and observe other people.” – Willie Cauley-Stein
14. “We are all unique, which makes us beautiful. So never despair, and just chill the hell out about it all.” – Miranda Hart
15. “We need time to defuse, to contemplate. Just as in sleep our brains relax and give us dreams, so at some time in the day we need to disconnect, reconnect, and look around us.” – Laurie Colwin
Quotes About Chilling
16. “Just breathing can be such a luxury sometimes.” – Walter Kirn, ‘Up in the Air’.
17. “We think when God speaks to us, there’s going to be a boom out of Heaven or we’re going to get some chill bumps, but I really believe God’s talking to us all the time. He’s talking to us right in here. I call it our heart, our conscience, but it’s the Holy Spirit talking to us.” – Joel Osteen
18. “I have no enthusiasm for nature which the slightest chill will not instantly destroy.” – George Sand
19. “Everyone has seen the serious side of myself and sometimes I need to take a chill pill and have a good laugh. That’s who I am as a person.” – Rhea Ripley
20. “I’m really easy to please and not high-maintenance at all. I like that chill, not stressed-out kind of lifestyle.” – Grace Gealey
21. “I was always being told to calm down, to chill out, to slow down. I was a bad toddler, I was a bad child, I was a bad teenager.” – Michelle Zauner
22. “6 Ways To Give Your Mind A Break: Stop stressing, Stop worrying, Give rest to the problems weighing you down, Lighten up, Forgive yourself, Forgive others.” – Germany Kent
23. “We need time to defuse, to contemplate. Just as in sleep our brains relax and give us dreams, so at some time in the day we need to disconnect, reconnect, and look around us.” – Laurie Colwin
24. “All you gotta do is chill out. Let go of control and chill out. Let it be, Trust.” – Esther Hicks
25. “I’m the most chill person I know. I’m happy with myself. I’m not perfect, but I’m cool with that.” – Freddie Prinze, Jr.
26. “When I’m away from basketball, I hang out with my friends, chill, and that’s about it.” – Kawhi Leonard
27. “I do believe in the idea of a historic person named Jesus that was a kind of chill dude who was just telling people to chill and be nice to each other. And he got penalized for that.” – Tobias Forge
28. “So when you get a chance to look at things and chill and relax, it makes you want it more, and that’s why I’m so happy to be back!” – Brandy Norwood
29. “I try to show a little bit of excitement, only when I’m on the court, but off the court, I’m just chill.” – Collin Sexton
30. “I’ll be honest: I don’t even really know what ‘Netflix and chill’ means.” – Devin Druid
31. “It’s nice to live a relaxed life.”
32. “I overloaded myself with work. I give myself work to do so I don’t give myself time to chill and have free time to chill with the family as much.”
33. “Take things easy – don’t get stressed out.”
34. “It’s nice to be a relaxed and easy-going person.”
35. “Most people spend their free time relaxing and hanging out with friends.”
36. “The right kind of music can help you relax.”
37. “Is there a place you can go to break away for a little while? If you haven’t yet built your treehouse, it’s never too late to start.” – Gina Greenlee
38. “See, because being Cool is obviously the most important thing on earth. It’s more important than getting a job, or having a girlfriend, or political power, or money, because all those things are predicated by Coolness.”
39. “The first thing you do when you get out to the center field is put up your finger and check the wind chill factor.”
40. “Everybody who knows me is like, ‘Dude, you’ve got to chill out.’ I can’t work, given where I want to be.”
41. “I’m humble enough to wait and just chill. I’m having fun just working with these good people, man.”
42. “I don’t want to sound like a grumpy old man, but nothing winds me up more than people saying, ‘Chill out’ to me when I’m irritated!”
43. “I think what’s hard for me is not that I don’t get downtime to chill, it’s that I don’t get time to make music.”
44. “If I’m in a pressurized situation, I’ve learned to breathe, chill myself out and be calm.”
45. “I’m not keen on terms like ‘lounge’ or ‘chill out.'”
46. “I’m one of the most chill people I know.”
47. “I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday.”
48. “I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday.”
49. “Sometimes I have no hat, no glasses, and people don’t recognise me. When I can work, chill, and no one knows who I am, this is good.”
50. “You can’t be in the zone in front of 12 million people, you’ve got to be chill.”