© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
On the surface quotes are just a few words combined but when their meaning is understood, they can make your life extraordinary. With the saying “Less is More” we have compiled the best and favorite short motivational quotes for inspiring your life from deep inside. You can easily use these short motivational quotes to cheer yourself or someone up in just a few minutes.
Without any ado, we present the best short motivational quotes to inspire you instantly and help turn your best version into reality.
150 Best Short Motivational Quotes List
Also view: 80 Great Leader Quotes for Best Inspiration
21. Don’t just follow your dreams—chase them down, grab hold, and don’t let go.
22. The meaning of life is to give life meaning. – Ken Hudgins
23. If the world was blind how many people would you impress? – Boonaa Mohammed
24. Happiness depends upon ourselves. – Aristotle
25. A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world. – Atticus
26. Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. – Pablo Picasso
28. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
29. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. – Chris Grosser
30. If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
31. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are. – Kurt Cobain
32. Testing leads to failure, and failure leads to understanding. – Burt Rutan
33. Once you can accept failure, you can have fun and success. – Rickey Henderson
34. Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. – Jessica N. S. Yourko
35. Error is just as important a condition of life as truth. – Carl Gustav Jung
35. Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble. – Shahrukh Khan
36. There are some defeats more triumphant than victories. – Michel de Montaigne
37. What consumes your mind controls your life.
38. Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. – John Wooden
39. Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up. – Chinese proverb
40. Fear of failure has always been my best motivator. – Douglas Wood
41. Remember that failure is an event, not a person. – Zig Ziglar
42. Experience is the name we give to our mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
43. The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King Jr.
44. My reputation grows with every failure. – George Bernard Shaw
45. Avoiding failure is to avoid progress.
46. Mistakes are the portals of discovery. – James Joyce
47. I never lose. Either I win or I learn.
48. Not failure, but low aim, is a crime. – James Russell Lowell
49. Failure’s a natural part of life. – John Malkovich
50. Giving up is the greatest failure. – Jack Ma
51. Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
52. Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
53. Failure’s a natural part of life. – John Malkovich
54. Worry is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere. – Erma Bombeck
55. All limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
56. My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened. – Michel de Montaigne
57. Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy. – Leo Buscaglia
58. White is not always light and black is not always dark. – Habeeb Akande
59. Throw off your worries when you throw off your clothes at night. – Napoleon Bonaparte
60. You can destroy yours now by worrying about tomorrow. – Janis Joplin
61. What worries you, masters you. – John Locke
62. Fear has two meanings – Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything – And Rise
63. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. – Mark Twain
64. To change one’s life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. – William James
65. Never let your emotions overpower your intelligence. – Drake
66. The mind that is always after explanations is an afraid mind. – Osho
67. Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. – Marie Curie
68. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
69. Curiosity will conquer fear even more than bravery will. – James Stephens
70. To change the world I have to change myself, break away from my conditioning. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
71. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. – W. Clement Stone
72. Fear is temporary. Regrets last forever.
73. I’ll tell you what freedom is to me: no fear.
74. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. – Bertrand Russell
75. Limits, like fear, are often an illusion. – Michael Jordan
76. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
77. Fear is destructive; love is creative energy. – Osho
78. Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is. – German proverb
79. Don’t you know your imperfections are a blessing? – Kendrick Lamar
80. Take every chance. Drop every fear.
81. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. – Marilyn Monroe
82. Our only security is our ability to change. – John Lilly
83. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
84. There is nothing so stable as change. – Bob Dylan
85. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day. – Jim Rohn
86. Every day is a chance to change your life.
87. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
88. In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.
89. Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own. – Michelle Obama
90. My success isn’t a result of arrogance – it’s a result of belief. – Conor McGregor
91. Man doesn’t know what he is capable of until he is asked. – Kofi Anna
92. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
93. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John R. Wooden
94. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. – Tony Robbins
95. Success is the accumulation of small advantages over time. – Aaron Lynn
96. Love For All, Hatred For None. – Khalifatul Masih III
97. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
98. Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
99. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. – Stephen Hawking
100. No one knows what to say in the loser’s locker room. – Muhammad Ali
101. Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. – Baltasar
102. Nothing lasts forever but at least we got these memories. – J. Cole
103. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
104. What you think today is what you live tomorrow. – Remez Sasson
105. Action is the foundational key to all success. – Pablo Picasso
106. I never dream of success. I worked for it. – Estee Lauder
107. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude. – Oprah Winfrey
108. The best revenge is massive success. – Franck Sinatra
109. Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one. – Marcus Aurelius
110. Make your life a masterpiece. – Brian Tracy
111. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
112. The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new. – Socrates
113. With our thoughts, we make the world. – Buddhist Prove
114. Change the world by being yourself. – Amy Poehler
115. A true man hates no one. – Napoleon Bonaparte
116. Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. – Adriana Lima
117. Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. – Soren Kierkegaard
118. When you blame others, you give up your power to change. – Robert Anthony
119. Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be. – John Wooden
120. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.
121. If you want to make enemies, try to change something. – Woodrow Wilson
122. A good example is the best sermon. – Benjamin Franklin
123. Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered.
124. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. – Walt Whitman
125. Let us train our minds to desire what the situation demands. – Seneca
126. Don’t talk, act. Don’t say, show. Don’t promise, prove.
127. Swallow your pride, you will not die, it’s not poison. – Bob Dylan
128. Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau
129. Ethics is nothing else than reverence for life. – Albert Schweitzer
130. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
131. Energy and persistence conquer all things. – Benjamin Franklin
132. A leader is a dealer in hope. – Napoleon Bonaparte
133. Who sows virtue reaps honor. – Leonardo da Vinci
134. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
135. Let us read and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.
136. Creativity is not a competition.
137. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
138. Be someone who you would want to be around. – Craig Jarrow
139. Let’s not be narrow, nasty, and negative. – T. S. Eliot
140. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare
141. Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing. – Mark Twain
142. Don’t find fault, find a remedy. – Henry Ford
143. Never work just for money or power. They won’t save your soul or help you sleep at night. – Marian Wright Edelman
144. Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it. – Henry David Thoreau
145. You were born an original, don’t die a copy.
146. Without freedom, there is no creation. – Jiddu Krishnamurti
147. The quickest way to get someone’s attention is to no longer want it.
148. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
149. You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. – Michael Phelps
150. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. – Leo Tolstoy
We hope that you like and get inspired by these best short motivational quotes about life of all time. Other than these amazing short motivational quotes if you want to share with us any other short motivational quotes, you can leave a comment below.
Also, mention which one of these short motivational quotes inspired you the most.