© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Wedding Invitation Quotes: A wedding is a beautiful and special occasion that marks the beginning of a couple’s journey together. Weddings are usually filled with family and friends, laughter, love, and joy.
They can be a traditional ceremony or a more modern celebration, but no matter the type, a wedding is an occasion to celebrate the love and commitment of two people.
The traditional elements of a wedding include the exchanging of rings, wedding vows, and a kiss. Additionally, the bride and groom typically walk down the aisle together, exchange gifts, and dance together.
There are also many other elements that can be included, such as a wedding reception, speeches, toasts, or a traditional wedding cake.
The modern wedding has some of the same traditional elements but is often a more unique and personalized event. Couples may choose to have a themed wedding, a destination wedding, or even a wedding on a beach.
They may also choose to incorporate different elements into their ceremonies such as a sand ceremony or a unity candle. No matter the type of wedding, one thing is certain – it is a day that will be remembered for a lifetime.
60 Wedding Invitation Quotes
Weddings are a beautiful way to begin a marriage and celebrate the love and commitment of two people.
Here are some of the most beautiful 60 wedding invitation quotes that you can use in your invitations to make a warm gesture.
20 Quotes on Wedding Invitation
1. “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.” – Mark Twain
2. Our grins will only get wider, and our giggles bigger, with our friends on our side as we take the plunge!
3. “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” – Corinthians 13:13
4. We are very delighted to announce the wedding ceremony of our beloved son on [date]. We are expecting the pleasure of your company as he exchanges wedding vows.
5. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.”
6. “Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one!”
7. “We are proud to announce that our beloved son/daughter will be getting married. You are cordially invited to enjoy the festivities of this holy ceremony.”
8. “We rejoice on the occasion of our son’s marriage. Your presence will greatly bless this holy union.”
9. “You are the most important person without whom this holy celebration is incomplete. We are looking forward to having your company on [date]”
10. “Before we start our journey of a new life, we want to make sure that your blessings are always with us. Please come join us at our wedding!”
11. “My dearest friend! I could not forget ab” out you on my wedding day. I sincerely hope you will honor me to attend my big day.”
12. “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
13. “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.”
14. “We wholeheartedly want to invite you and your entire family to attend our wedding ceremony. Come and witness our vows and give us sincere prayers for our further life.”
15. “Your presence at my wedding means a lot to all of us. Please let us have the honor to host you on this beautiful celebration of love and loyalty!”
16. “There are numerous moments in life which hold much significance For me, a wedding is the most important holiday. So, I wish to invite you, my close friend, to attend my and my partner’s special day.”
17. “As proud parents, we present to you the happy news of our child’s marriage to [groom/bride name]. Your participation in this festive occasion is fervently requested.”
18. “With a large smile on my face, I want to let you know that my wedding ceremony will be held on [date and time ] at [place]. Be sure to be present with you and your family.”
19. “We bring to you glad tidings. Our beloved child will be starting a new chapter of their life. We request you to bless the young couple with your presence.”
20. “We found a love that lasts a lifetime and now we promise each other to stay loyal for life. Come join us at our wedding ceremony. No presents. Blessings only.”
20 Wedding Quotes for Invitation
21. “As my favorite friend of all time, your participation in my wedding ceremony is a must.”
22. “Dear colleagues! I would appreciate your presence at my special event – my wedding with the person I love and treasure. Without you, my big day will not be the same. I will be extremely grateful if you decide to come and celebrate this happy occasion together with me!”
23. “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
24. “Our marriage marks the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. Only with the participation of our beloved friends would this event become complete. Don’t miss out on mouth-watering dishes and a couple of dances.”
25. “Dear friends, we want to invite you to the beautiful wedding of our children. We promise this day to be unforgettable. Come and witness the victory of true love!”
26. “There are numerous moments in life which hold much significance For me, a wedding is the most important holiday. So, I wish to invite you, my close friend, to attend my and my partner’s special day.”
27. “To all our lovely friends, we bring glad tidings. Grace us with your presence at our marriage ceremony.”
28. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”
29. “We cannot thank the Almighty enough for ensuring the best possible life partner for our child. You are requested to attend the wedding ceremony on [Date] [Time] [Place]”
30. “Friends always have a special place in our hearts. Our marriage ceremony would be quite incomplete without them.”
31. “What more could a person ask for a wedding than the three Fs: family, friends, and fun? You are welcome to our big day.”
32. “As I get married to the man/woman of my dreams, I would like you, my friends, to be by my side on the most important day of my life, guide me through the life-changing marriage ceremony, and ease down my worries.”
33. “I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.”
34. “There’s an open bar- what else do you need to know?”
35. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
36. “Dear friend, I am sending you this text to express my wish to see you on my marriage day. I anticipate seeing you on a special day I will tie the knot. Without your presence, the celebration will not be the same.”
37. “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
38. “My dearest pal, we have known each other for years. Our friendship is growing stronger with every passing day. As I marry my soul mate, I am requesting you to stand by my side.”
39. “You are the most important person without whom this celebration is incomplete. We look forward to having your company on (date).”
40. “We, (groom’s name) & (bride’s name) are co-heartedly inviting you to our marriage at (date) in (venue). Please bring your blessings and no boxes to the venue.”
20 Quotes for Wedding Invitation
41. “We invite you to be with us as we celebrate the love and devotion of our children on [date] in a marriage ceremony. Your presence is most important to us!”
42. “We have been best friends ever since we first met! Oh, and you are neat, too. Please consider coming to our big day!”
43. Love is in the air…We make a great pair! You’re invited to attend the wedding affair of Erika Luann and Luke Vincent Dyer on Saturday, the tenth of September Two thousand and nineteen at half past two in the afternoon at Lakeside Lodge Wilsonville, Massachusetts.
44. We are honored to invite you, dearest friends, to the wedding of our son/daughter, who is about to start his or her new experience in life and tie the knot with his or her future husband or wife.
45. We expect your blessing more than anything on our wedding day. Let us all enjoy the holy occasion with your sweet presence.
46. Our eldest son, [name] is getting married to [name of groom]. You’re formally requested to be present at the wedding. No presents are needed. Just blessings.
47. “Walking down the aisle will be pointless if you are not here to cheer for us and give inappropriate whistles. Come to our wedding!”
48. “You are one of these few friends that we absolutely would not tolerate any excuses. You will either come to our wedding ceremony or pay your price later.”
49. Please join us As we celebrate a new beginning, New dreams, and most importantly New love at the marriage of Joe and Jill on Sunday, November 17th, 2018 At Pier 22, Ocean town, USA Dinner, with Drinks, and Dancing to follow.
50. This text carries the wedding invitation for my marriage to be held this Tuesday. I would love to have you, my sister, beside me with all your love and support.
51. Dear brother, I invite you to my wedding ceremony of mine to be held this Sunday. I look forward to your presence on occasion with your love.
52. We bring to you glad tidings. Our beloved child will be starting a new chapter of their life. We request you bless the young couple with your presence.
53. Without you, none of this would ever have happened. Thank you for everything you have done for us! I want to ask you for something more – give me the honor of being there for us at the celebration of our endless love.
54. As proud parents, we present to you the happy news of our child’s marriage to [groom/bride name]. Your participation in this festive occasion is fervently requested.
55. It was you who made our union happen. Now, you just must be there to suffer through the ceremony!
56. She is not the little doll wearing a pretty frock with devil’s horns anymore. Oh yes! She is all grown up and has chosen ‘the one’. My sister is heading down the aisle and we are really looking forward to your presence at the wedding.
57. It is with radiant smiles that we share the good news of our wedding to officiate our marriage. We cordially invite you to celebrate this festive occasion with us.
58. We bring you happy tidings. We will be starting a new chapter of our life this weekend. We modestly request you to bless us with your presence.
59. You have always been an integral part of our lives. Let us celebrate the relationship we share through this wedding ceremony! We invite you to join us with your family!
60. Let us unite once again as two loving souls of children who create an everlasting bond of marriage. Your presence will make this event more special!
In conclusion, wedding invitation quotes can add an extra special touch to any wedding invitation. Whether you’re looking for something romantic, humorous, or inspirational, there are many quotes that can be found to fit the occasion and make your invitation stand out. No matter what quote you choose, it’s sure to bring a smile to the face of those who receive it.