© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
100+ Empowering International Women’s Day Quotes and Wishes
International Women’s Day (IWD) is the celebration of women in this world. Although it should be valued every day, the 8th of March is the day when we are reminded of the importance of women because of their priceless additions to society. For this occasion, here are 100+ International Women’s Day quotes.
100+ International Women’s Day Quotes
The word woman comprises strength, dignity, courage, and patience. Every year, 8th March throws light on the sacrifices that women make throughout their lives and why their empowerment should be a major goal of society.
International Women’s Day is an online platform that shares the theme of every women’s day. For Women’s Day 2023, it is #EmbraceEquity. To celebrate this theme here are 100+ International Women’s Day quotes to celebrate the women of our lives.
30 Women’s Day Quotes
1. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
2. “We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.” – Malala Yousafzai
3. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
5. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.” – Helen Keller
8. “Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possibly, without claiming it, she stands up for all women.” – Maya Angelou
9. “Women are always saying, ‘We can do anything that men can do.’ But men should be saying, ‘We can do anything that women can do.’” – Gloria Steinem
10. “Women are creators and nurturers with excellent patience and flexibility. They deserve the top place in society.”
11. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Clinton
13. “A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.” – Gina Carey
14. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman” – Margaret Thatcher
15. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” – W.E.B. Dubois
16. “Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it.” – R.H. Sin
17. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” – Michelle Obama
18. “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” – Tyra Banks
19. “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
20. “She wasn’t looking for a knight. She was looking for a sword.” – Atticus
21. “The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence.” – Blake Lively
22. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyonce
23. “The great ambition of women is to inspire love.” – Moliere
24. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
25. “Women are never so strong as after their defeat.” – Alexandre Dumas
26. “It has been women who have breathed gentleness and care into the harsh progress of mankind.” – Queen Elizabeth II
27. “What I want young women and girls to know is: you are powerful and your voice matters.” – Kamala Harris
28. “Women should be tough, tender, laugh as much as possible, and live long lives.” – Maya Angelou
29. “She overcame everything that was meant to destroy her.” – Rumi
30. “Be the woman you needed as a girl.”
30 International Women’s Day Quotes
31. “I do not wish women to have power over men; but over themselves.” – Mary Shelley
32. “In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
33. “Woman must not accept; she must challenge. She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.” – Margaret Sanger
34. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
35. “One may walk over the highest mountain one step at a time.” – Barbara Walters
36. “There’s no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational.” – Albert Ellis
37. “Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.” – Kiera Cass
38. “It’s okay if you fall down and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get back up, you rise as the whole damn fire.” – Colette Warden
39. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
40. “Every woman’s success should be an inspiration to another. We’re strongest when we cheer each other on.” – Serena Williams
41. “The test of civilization is its estimate of women.” – George William Curtis
42. “It is not women’s liberation, it is women’s and men’s liberation.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
43. “As anything learned, bravery needs to be practiced.” – Caroline Paul
44. “Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.” – Mahatma Gandhi
45. “Feminism is not just about women; it’s about letting all people lead fuller lives.” – Jane Fonda
46. “Men are not the enemy, but the fellow victims. The real enemy is women’s denigration of themselves.” – Betty Friedan
47. “Feminism is, I hope, a way to a better future for everyone who inhabits this world. Feminism should not be something that needs a seductive marketing campaign. The idea of women moving through the world as freely as men should sell itself.” – Roxane Gay
48. “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
49. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
50. “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” – Amelia Earhart
51. “Empowering women isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing to do.” – Barack Obama
52. “Where there is a woman, there is magic.” – Ntozake Shange
53. “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” – Emma Watson
54. “Sometimes it’s the princess who kills the dragon and saves the prince.” – Samuel Lowe
55. “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
56. “Strong back.Soft front. Wild heart. Just be you.” – Brene Brown
57. “Women are made to be loved, not understood.” – Oscar Wilde
58. “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.” – Rhonda Hansome
59. “She believed she could, so she did.”
60. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
25 Women’s Day Wishes
61. The beautiful smile can cut thousands of negativity around, remember whenever you walk, you walk with a smile. Happy Women’s day!
62. A woman is so much more than just a human being. She has God’s power to create a life, to cope with so much pain, and somehow always end up being the strongest one in every room. Happy Women’s Day to all Goddesses out there!
63. The world will be boring and lifeless without a woman. Happy Women’s day to all cute and lovely ladies!
64. Little girls with dreams become women with vision. May all your goals get fulfilled. Happy Women’s Day.
65. Some women are lost in the fire. But you are built from it! Best wishes on Women’s Day.
66. Wishing all the lovely and beautiful ladies, a happy women’s day. Keep a proud smile on your face.
67. No one can change your life except the determination and hard work of a mother. Happy women’s day, Mom!
68. Behind every successful woman is Herself. Have a wonderful Women’s Day!
69. Women can do anything! Congratulations on International Women’s Day!
70. I treasure you close to my heart. Here are my best wishes to you on International Women’s Day 2023!
71. Be beautiful if you can, be wise if you want to, but be respected – that is essential! Wishing you a very Happy Women’s Day 2023.
72. You taught us what it takes to stand firm for your dreams and fulfill them no matter how rigid the circumstances are. Wishing a happy international women’s day to the world’s toughest yet loveliest sister!
73. Just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all things you do! Wishing you a day filled with goodness and warmth.
74. Everything starts with a woman. Life starts with a woman. The greatest love of all starts with Her. Appreciating and loving everything that women give us each and every day is our duty. Let’s raise our glasses for the ladies!
75. Wishing a very happy Woman’s Day to strong, intelligent, talented, and simply wonderful women of this world!
76. Flowers and chocolate cannot do what the words of love can. Every woman in our lives is unique and beautiful. Don’t forget to cherish her every day, not only on Woman’s Day. Cheers to our lovely ladies!
77. Our world would mean nothing without women. Their courage which exists in perfect harmony with amazing tenderness saves our world every day. Happy Woman’s Day to our mothers, daughters, and sisters!
78. Happy Women’s Day to all the incredible women! Don’t forget to shine, not just today, but every day!
79. Women are always a source of inspiration for the family and society. Happy Women’s Day to you!
80. Congratulations, lovely woman. Today you deserve our most beautiful flowers and poetry!
81. This day belongs to you. I wish you success and courage as you go through life. Greetings for International Women’s Day.
82. Equal rights are not special rights. Happy International Women’s Day.
83. She needed a hero so that’s what she became. Happy International Women’s Day 2023.
84. Your elegance shines like a diamond. Happy International Women’s Day to the diamonds of this world.
85. Without a powerful ally like a “woman” at every stage of life, from maternity to marriage, from sister to daughter, this life would not exist. Cheers to Women’s Day!
20 Quotes on Women’s Day
86. Happy Women’s Day, to someone who is much more wonderful than they think, with all my love.
87. Happy Women’s Day to strong, intelligent, talented, and simply wonderful women! Don’t ever forget that you are loved and appreciated.
88. Well-behaved women seldom make history! Here’s wishing a Happy Women’s Day to all those who break the glass ceiling and pave the way for a better future.
89. Happy Women’s Day to all the amazing ladies who refused to be erased or made invisible. Keep shining on!
90. You are the woman I look up to because you are truly special and very supportive. Wishing you a Happy Women’s Day.
91. Women are the world’s greatest inspiration. Respect and cherish them every single day. Happy Women’s day!
92. The most important thing one woman can do for another is expand her sense of actual possibilities. Happy Women’s Day!
93. Women are the real architects of society. Happy Women’s Day to them!
94. Women are inspirations for others in so many ways. They wonderfully manage both their personal as well as professional lives. Happy International Women’s Day 2023!
95. Women are the sustaining force of any society – they think of the children and the next generation’s chances. Happy Women’s Day!
96. Everything you do for me makes a big difference in my life. With all my heart, I thank you for making my life better. Happy International Women’s Day!
97. You are the epitome of strength and courage. Wishing a very strong woman a Happy Women’s Day!
98. A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd; she is herself. Happy Women’s Day!
99. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face. Happy International Women’s Day 2023!
100. You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right. Happy Women’s Day to the lioness in you.
101. Women don’t need superheroes; their whole existence emanates superpowers! Happy Women’s Day!
102. Women have proved that a courageous and confident woman is much more powerful than an armed woman. A toast to all the brave women on this Women’s Day!
103. On this women’s day, I wish you a lovely and colorful life; because you deserve nothing but the best.
104. Whenever I observe you, I see a survivor bestowed with tolerance, strength, beauty, and smartness; I see a woman. Happy Women’s Day.
105. Happy Women’s Day to every single woman, who is much more wonderful than they think! Don’t ever forget that you are loved and appreciated!
End Words For International Women’s Day Quotes
International Women’s Day 2023 is just around the corner. Don’t forget to celebrate this festival of women with the above-mentioned quotes and wishes. Wish your woman a very happy International Women’s Day with these wishes.