© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Adventure brings new possibilities to the outdoors and excitement to everyday life. It has the appeal of being one of the few things that are free and reside inside each and every one of us.
Sometimes all we need is a little assistance in finding it, a gentle reminder that life is precious, the world is big, and, in Helen Keller’s words, it should be a daring adventure.
60 Mind-blowing Quotes on Adventure
I hope you enjoy this compilation of the best adventure quotes. These statements on adventure will motivate you to have a passionate, fulfilling, and adventurous life.
These adventure quotes can brighten your days, motivate you to adopt a new way of life, challenge your limits, and spark your imagination in preparation for your upcoming outdoor excursion.
20 Quotes on Adventure
1. “Adventure isn’t all about rowing oceans or climbing mountains. Adventure in its purest form is simply a way of thinking. Live by that philosophy and you’ll make more of the short time we’ve been given on this rock”– Sean Conway
2. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.”– T.S Eliot
3. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be”– Douglas Adams
4. “I’ve done a lot of thinking about fear. For me the crucial question is not how to climb without fear – that’s impossible – but how to deal with it when it creeps into your nerve endings.”– Alex Honnold
5. “Into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul”– John Muir
6. “Being brave or being courageous is really just a matter of how much you want to do something. If you don’t want to do something that much then you won’t be brave enough to do it. If you really want to do something then you will be brave enough to do it”– Hazel Findlay
7. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, and sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
8. “I didn’t go up there to die. I went up there to live.”– Reinhold Messner
9. “All those who wander are not lost”– JRR Tolkien
10. “Being brave isn’t the absence of fear. Being brave is having that fear but finding a way through it.”– Bear Grylls
11. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me”– Rosalia de Castro
12. “The most dangerous thing you can do in life plays it safe.’’– Casey Neistat
13. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that’s not what ships are for”– William Shedd
14. “Not till we are completely lost or turned around…do we begin to find ourselves.”– Henry David Thoreau
15. “Every Mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing”– Barry Findlay
16. “More and more people seem to be separating from nature. I’m trying to go in a different direction. I’m getting closer and closer.”– Dean Potter
17. “Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road.”– Jack Kerouac
18. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
19. “When you are in the middle of the Gigantic & Majestic Himalayas, you really find your true place in the Universe. You really figure out how small you are in the grand scheme of things. All your ego completely gets cleaned.”– Kuntal Joisher
20. “If I had to choose, I would rather have birds than airplanes. In the wilderness, I sense the miracle of life, and behind it, our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization.”– Charles Lindbergh
20 Cool Quotes on Adventure
21. “You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions.”– Isak Dinesen
23. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.”– Helen Keller
24. “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.”– William Feather
22. “I just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored”– David Attenborough
25. “If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be a top priority.”– Richard Branson
26. “Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you are made of”– Roy T. Bennet
27. “Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.”
28. “Everyone can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” – Irving Wallace
29. “Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” – Erol Ozan
30. “Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach of us more than we can ever learn from books.” – John Lubbock
31. “The summit is what drives us, but the climb itself is what really matters” — Conrad Anker
32. “Despite all I have seen and experienced, I still get the same simple thrill out of glimpsing a tiny patch of snow in a high mountain gully and feel the same urge to climb towards it”– Edmund Hillary
33. “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.” – Rachel Wolchin
34. “I really believe that, as human beings, we have an innate need to explore, to see what’s around the corner.”– Jimmy Chin
35. “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”– A. A. Milne
36. “The best views come after the hardest climb”– Unknown
37. “I travel because I become uncomfortable being too comfortable.”– Carew Papritz
38. “The mountains are calling and I must go.”– John Muir
39. “You only grow as a human if you’re outside your comfort zone.” — Scott Jurek
40. “You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”– Andre Gide
20 Quotes on Adventure
41. “The word adventure has gotten overused. For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.”– Yvon Chouinard
42. “Live your life by a compass, not a clock.”– Unknown
43. “It feels good to be lost in the right direction”– Unknown
44. “Set forth on an adventure, it shall be more rewarding than a job could ever be”– Unknown
45. “Success, to me, doesn’t primarily mean reaching the summit, but rather living up to my own expectations”– David Lama
46. “To travel, to experience and learn: that is to live”– Tenzing Norgay
47. “There is no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”– Alfred Wainwright
48. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures”– Unknown
49. “In the mountains there is the promise of… something unexplainable. A higher place of awareness, a spirit that soars. So we climb…”– Rob Parker
50. “Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery of why we climb.”– Greg Child
51. “Never measure the height of a mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was.”– Dag Hammarskjold
52. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.”– Marty Rubin
53. “You do not need to fly to the other side of the planet to find wilderness and beauty.”– Alastair Humphreys
54. “Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.”– David McCullough Jr.
55. “May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.”– Harley King
56. “Ambition leads me not only farther than any other man has been before me, but as far as I think it possible for a man to go.”– Captain James Cook
57. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”– Jack Kerouac
58. “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone”– Neale Donald Walsch
59. “And now I’ll just go and only worry about the events ahead of me. Day by day, one by one. It is the here and now that counts. What comes next is uncertain in any case. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”– Ueli Steck
60. “Adventure is Worthwhile.”
5 Best Adventurous Places all around the World
There are many adventurous places around the world that provide unforgettable experiences. Highlights include:
1. The Inca Trail in Peru: Trek along the legendary path out to Machu Picchu, explore ancient ruins, and experience breathtaking mountain views.
2. Sahara Desert in Morocco: Take a camel ride across the desert, spend a night under the stars, and explore ancient Berber villages.
3. Great Barrier Reef in Australia: Dive into the crystal-clear waters of this World Heritage site and explore an underwater paradise filled with vibrant sea life.
4. Galapagos Islands in Ecuador: Witness diverse wildlife, stunning landscapes, and stunning coral reefs as you explore these exceptional islands.
5. Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal: Follow the path of a legendary mountain and challenge yourself to reach the highest point in the world. Experience breathtaking views and take on thrilling adventures.