© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
A queen is someone who is fully committed to herself, recognizing both her flaws and her talents. Have faith in the regal highness inside. You will overcome all obstacles and adversity because you are sovereign. Acknowledge, accept, and appreciate the elegant, refined, and fierce warrior queen that you are.
85 Queen Quotes
Many statements about queens describe how a queen’s journey is wrought with setbacks, difficulties, and difficulties. But, many Queen statements also stress that success, respect, ambition, and—most importantly—the adventure to self-recognition and appreciation—are all at the end of that journey. These inspirational Queen quotes are the best for giving girls strength when they need it most.
Here are some of the most inspiring queen quotes to encourage you to think like one. It will inspire you to stand up for yourself.
10 Inspiration Queen Quotes
1. “I may not be a lion, but I am a lion’s cub and I have a lion’s heart.” – Queen Elizabeth I.
2. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”- Oprah Winfrey.
3. “The strength of a kingdom comes from its King, The strength of a King comes from his Queen.”- Cody Edward Lee Miller.
4. “I was a princess made of ashes; there is nothing left of me to burn. It’s time for a queen to rise.”- Laura Sebastian.
5. “I am a queen because I know how to govern myself.”- Lailah Gifty Akita.
6. “Every woman is a queen, and we all have different things to offer.”- Queen Latifah.
7. “To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing.”- Jill Scott.
8. “My care is like my shadow in the sun, follows me flying, flies when I pursue it, Stands and lies by me, doth what I have done.”- Elizabeth I.
9. “It’s like chess, you know. The Queen saves the King.”- Terry Pratchett.
10. “A true plague of a girl. And yet a queen in every sense of the word.” – Renee Ahdieh.
20 Best Quotes about Queens
11. “No matter how many people give me advice, I am going to do what my heart tells me to do.”- Lana Del Rey.
12. “Perhaps I cannot make my people good, she told herself, but I should at least try to make them a little less bad.”- Daenerys Targaryen.
13. “A queen offers her hand to be kissed, & can form it into a fist while smiling the whole damn time.”- Elizabeth Acevedo.
14. “A queen is brave, a queen is strong, a queen always overcomes.”
15. “The Queen is the only person who can put on a tiara with one hand while walking downstairs.”- Princess Margaret.
16. “These people will try to manipulate you, try to bring you down but remember the baby girl you are a queen, own your crown.”- Nikki Rowe.
17. “She was still a wild thing, a woman with the heart of a she-wolf and a face that could tear down cities. Now, everyone knew that as well.” – Emma Hamm.
18. “If you don’t think I’m a princess then you’re 100% right, I’m the fucking queen.”- Amanda Conner.
19. “I like a man who looks like a bad boy but knows how to treat a woman like a queen.”- Candice Swanepoel.
20. “When I take good care of myself, it lifts my spirits, boosts my confidence, and makes me feel strong. When someone tries to throw me shade, it bounces right off. I look those haters straight in the eye and keep my chin up and shoulders back. Because I know I’m a fierce queen – and they know it, too.” – Alyssa Edwards.
21. “I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen.”- Sheila Jackson Lee.
22. “Elvis may be the King of Rock and Roll, but I am the Queen.”- Little Richard.
23. “Being the Queen is not all about singing, and being a diva is not all about singing. It has much to do with your service to people. And your social contributions to your community and your civic contributions as well.” – Aretha Franklin.
24. “I am definitely the queen. I definitely see myself as the queen.”- Lil’ Kim.
25. “I feel like every woman is a queen, and we should be treated as such, and we should, you know, sort of request that sort of treatment from others.”- Queen Latifah.
26. “I do not want a husband who honors me as a queen if he does not love me as a woman.”- Elizabeth I.
27. “My role as king will be much like my mum’s as queen, so long as I remain in tune with the people.”- Frederik, ‘Crown Prince Of Denmark’.
28. “As women, we have superpowers. We are sisters. We are healers. We are mothers. We are goddess warriors.”- Merle Dandridge.
29. “My Queen, this is for you. I bring you the stars, the stars from the borderless sea.”- Matt Suddain.
30. “If a man does not treat you like a princess during courtship, he will not treat you like a queen during the marriage.”- Matshona Dhliwayo.
20 Inspirational Queen Quotes
31. “You are a queen that demands respect and God will bring the right person into your life to make you forget why you ever wasted your time on nothing important.”- Shannon L. Alder.
32. “A queen—a queen who bowed to no one, a queen who had faced them all down and triumphed. A queen who owned her body, her life, her destiny, and never apologized for it.”- Sarah J. Maas.
33. “In every woman, there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer.”- Norwegian Proverb.
34. “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.”- Hillary Clinton.
35. “A man who treats his woman like a princess is proof that he was raised by a queen.”- Wiz Khalifa.
36. “Strong women wear their pain like stilettos. No matter how much it hurts, all you see is the beauty of it.”- Harriet Morgan.
37. “Let your inner queen’s voice come through loud and clear. Be strong, be authentic, be you, and you’ll do her proud.”- Queen Latifah.
38. “A queen is wise. She has earned her serenity, not having had it bestowed on her but having passed her tests. She has suffered and grown more beautiful because of it. She has proved she can hold her kingdom together. She has become its vision. She cares deeply about something bigger than herself. She rules with authentic power.”- Marianne Williamson.
39. “You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I’ma be the queen no matter how they shuffle.”- Nicki Minaj.
40. “Be strong and of good courage. You are truly royal spirit daughters of Almighty God. You are princesses, destined to become queens. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your ‘once upon a time’ is now.”- Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
42. “I’m not the average girl from your video and I ain’t built like a supermodel but I learned to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen.”- India.Arie.
43. “No Queen with a frozen heart is fit to rule any country.”- L. Frank Baum.
44. “Whatever the occasion, [the Queen] has a face which demonstrably says ‘I don’t give a royal ….’”- John Oliver.
45. “In the empire of the desert, water is the king and shadow is the queen.”- Mehmet Murat Ildan.
46. “It’s great to be queen!”- Helen Mirren
47. “If one wants to be called a queen, one should act with civility and grace.”- Jinkx Monsoon.
48. “When the whole point of Queen was to be original.”- Freddie Mercury.
49. “She was the Queen of Hearts and she knew it.”
50. “A queen knows her worth. She stands tall and never lets anyone make her feel small.”
20 Royal Saying and Quotes about Queens
51. “Be your own Queen of movement.”- Armin Houman.
52. “In no man’s land, the alien is the queen.”- Toba Beta.
53. “I’d like to be the queen of people’s hearts.”- Princess Diana.
54. “You are a Queen. Let mine be the joy of giving you your kingdom.”- Katherine Mansfield.
55. “Men fight wars. Women win them.”- Queen Elizabeth I
56. “I do not so much rejoice that God hath made me to be a Queen, as to be a Queen over so thankful a people.”- Queen Elizabeth I.
57. “There’s nothing wrong with being different.”- Victoria Aveyard, ‘Red Queen’.
58. “As for my own part I care not for death, for all men are mortal; and though I am a woman yet I have as good courage as answerable to my place as ever my father had. I am your anointed Queen. I will never be by violence constrained to do anything. I thank God I am indeed endowed with such qualities that if I were turned out of the realm in my petticoat I were able to live in any place in Christendom.”- Queen Elizabeth I.
59. “I will have but one mistress and no master.”- Queen Elizabeth I.
60. “I have to be seen to be believed.”- Queen Elizabeth II.
61. “We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist.”- Queen Elizabeth II.
62. “People are like bees. They’re all workers who could be queens, with the right stuff, but once a queen-making has begun, it can’t be reversed.”- Natasha Pulley.
63. “Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without traveling.”- Roman Payne.6
65. “In my work and what I do, I’m Queen of the Universe each day!”- Lady Gaga.
66. “If you would like to be a King, you need to 1st kneel before your Queen.”- Miss Tammy Camellia.
67. “Enlightened leadership is non-secular if we have a tendency to perceive spirituality not as some quite spiritual dogma or ideology however because the domain of awareness wherever we have a tendency to expertise values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and conjointly intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention.”- Deepak Chopra.
68. “Piper, you’re the strongest, most powerful beauty queen I’ve ever met. You can trust yourself. For what it’s worth, you’ll be able to trust the American state too.”- Rick Riordan.
69. “Whenever you’re making beauty around you, you’re restoring your own soul.”- Alice Walker.
70. “Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
15 Prestigious Quotes for Queens
71. “Living within the moment suggests that material possession goes off the past and not anticipating the longer term. It suggests that living your life consciously, aware that every moment you breathe could be a gift.”- Oprah Winfrey.
72. “It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the approach you carry it.”- Lena Horne.
73. “The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them.”- Queen Victoria.
74. “We will not have failure – only success and new learning.”- Queen Victoria.
75. “You must show your strength, and reassert your authority. You sit on the most powerful throne in Europe, head of an unbroken line that goes back more than a thousand years.”- Sylvia Syms, ‘The Queen, 2006’
76. “Nowadays people want glamour and tears, the grand performance. I’ve never been good at that.”- Helen Mirren, ‘The Queen, 2006’.
77. “There’s been a change, some shift in values. When you no longer understand your people, mummy, maybe it is time to hand it over to the next generation.”- Helen Mirren, ‘The Queen, 2006’.
78. “…over the years I have observed that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, talents, insights, enthusiasm, and inspiration to work together.”- Queen Elizabeth.
79. “When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat; instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future.”- Queen Elizabeth.
80. “We all need to get the balance right between action and reflection. With so many distractions, it is easy to forget to pause and take stock.”- Queen Elizabeth.
81. “It has been women who have breathed gentleness and care into the harsh progress of mankind.”- Queen Elizabeth.
82. “Grief is the price we pay for love.”- Queen Elizabeth
83. “Always follow your own path.”- Queen Latifah.
84. “The Queen is the only one who will have placed on a jeweled headdress with one hand, whereas walking downstairs.”- Princess Margaret.
85. “Be bold. Be brave enough to be your true self.”- Queen Latifah.
85. “The pearl is the queen of gems and therefore the gem of queens.”- Grace Kelly.
How to Think Like a Queen
Thinking like a queen requires an unshakeable sense of self-confidence and an awareness of your capabilities and potential. It is important to remember the power of making positive decisions and to trust in your own judgment.
Additionally, think expansively and focus on goals that will be beneficial in the long term. Being a good listener and communicator are also essential qualities of a queen.
Finally, engage in activities that will expand your knowledge and perspective, such as reading books and exploring new cultures.