© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
On October 15th, Navratri, a nine-day festival dedicated to Goddess Durga, will begin and the festival is widely observed and celebrated throughout India. During this time, people fast built pandals and dance in Garba form.
Know More About Navratri: Navratri Wishes
During these days, Hindus honour Maa Durga and her nine avatars – Maa Shailputri, Maa Brahmacharini, Maa Chandraghanta, Maa Kushmanda, Maa Skandamata, Maa Katyayani, Maa Kalaratri, Maa Mahagauri, and Maa Siddhidatri.
The celebration takes place in the lunar month of Ashwin in the autumn. One can send these Navratri wishes, messages, greetings, and photographs to their loved ones. We’ve compiled a collection of greetings that you may share with your friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, and other social media sites.
15 Navratri Quotes to Celebrate
1. “Embrace the enchanting aura of Maa Durga and receive her divine blessings. Warmest wishes to you and your loved ones for a joyous festival in 2023!.”
2. “As we seek Maa Durga’s blessings in this festive season, I wish you and your family a life full of abundance, joy, and laughter.”
3. “May this Navratri bring light into your life and dispel the darkness of ignorance. I wish you a spiritually fulfilling Navratri!”
4. “May this Chaitra Navratri put an end to all the negativities that surround you and leave you with happiness and smiles.”
5. “May this Navratri you be blessed with dandiya celebrations to groove to and the beautiful blessings of Maa Durga to bring you success and prosperity. Warm wishes on Navratri!”
6. “May this Navratri be the harbinger of joy and prosperity in your home and heart. Happy Navratri to you and your loved ones.”
7. “As you fast and pray during these nine auspicious days of Navratri, may your devotion be rewarded with divine blessings from Maa Durga. Happy Navratri.”
8. “Goddess Durga Exists Eternally, Always Abiding In Her Own Sweet Nature And Inhabits The Hearts And Minds Of Her Perfect Devotees.”
9. “Let go of all of your worries. Put a smile back on your face because Goddess Durga has arrived to bless you. Happy Navratri.”
10. “Wishing you and your family the most splendid Navratri. May these nine nights bless your upcoming year with happiness, glory and health. Happy Navratri.”
11. “May the nine forms of Goddess Durga empower you with love, wisdom, and strength. Happy Shardiya Navratri!”
12. “May the occasion of Navratri be the beginning of new and beautiful things in your life. Wishing a beautiful, cheerful and memorable Navratri to you.”
13. “Embrace the enchanting aura of Maa Durga and receive her divine blessings. Warmest wishes to you and your loved ones for a joyous festival. Happy Navratri.”
14. “May you be always blessed with prosperity and success in your life with the blessings of Durga Mata.”
15. “On the occasion of Navratri, may you be blessed with the strength to face challenges and the wisdom to make the right choices. Happy Navratri.”
10 More Navratri Wishes to Share with Family
16. “May This Navratri be as bright as ever. May it bring joy, health, and wealth to you. May the festival of lights brighten up the lives of your near and dear ones.”
17. “There’s something magical about Navratri, it transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary, darkness into light, and agony into ecstasy. Happy Navratri!”
18. “I wish you the best of the Navratri celebrations full of high spirits, lots of garba and beautiful music. May you have the most memorable Navratri celebrations this year.”
19. “May the nine days of the festival usher in a tapestry of hope, joy, and boundless happiness for you and your cherished family. Wishing you a blessed Navratri!”
20. “May Goddess Durga bless you with energy and courage to overcome any difficult situation. Happy Navratri.”
21. “On the festive of Navratri, I wish that there is success and prosperity in your life. Warm wishes on the occasion of Navratri to you my dear.”
22. “May the great Maa Durga provide you with the strength, wisdom, and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri.”
23. “May Maa Durga’s blessings fill your life with happiness, love, and prosperity. Happy Shardiya Navratri!.”
24. “May Maa Durga impart all the strength to fight the biggest challenges in life and achieve the unachievable. Wishing a very Happy Navratri to you and your family.”
25. “May the bright colours and high spirits of Navratri bless your year with success, prosperity and happiness. I wish you a very Happy Navratri to you.”
26. “On the occasion of Navratri, I wish that all your sorrows come to an end and this festive occasion brings along new hope for you. Happy Navratri.”
27. “May the world be filled with peace and joy, and may you leave behind all your stress and worries during this festival. Happy Navratri.”
Navratri, a prominent Hindu holiday that celebrates the triumph of good over evil and the divine feminine energy, receives some textual status from below. These Navratri wishes to emphasize the significance of Navratri, the goddess Durga’s strength.
Comment below your favourite and share it with your friends and family.