© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
52 Best Baptism Quotes, Wishes with Images for Christenings
Baptism is a religious rite for Christians where water is sprinkled on a person or a child’s forehead. This symbolizes purification, regeneration, and admission to the church. (Wikipedia)
Baptism is a holy process of cleansing someone’s bad deeds and inspiring them to do something good with their life with the help and grace of God. To appreciate this holy process here are 50+ baptism quotes to make you believe and enhance this holy process. So, let’s start this article by remembering what God has done for us.
Also Read: 70 Good Friday Quotes, Wishes with Images to Perceive Christ
Baptism Quotes, Godparents Quotes with Images
1. On this special day of your baby’s baptism, I am sending you all of my love and best wishes. Thank you for allowing me to participate in such a moving ceremony. God bless you.
2. We are so happy that God has touched your life and has saved you by his grace. Now being baptized in his name and walking in his ways, we pray that you will come to know what God has planned for you. Congratulations on your baptism.
3. At Baptism, I received grace — that quality that makes me share in the very nature of God.
4. Baptism is not only a sacrament of our union with Christ; it is also a sacrament of our communion as the body of Christ.
5. All of us who desire the kingdom of God is, by the Lord’s decree, under an equal and rigorous necessity of seeking after the grace of Baptism.
6. In order to live a life of holiness, we must first receive new life from God — we must be born from above.
7. All of us who desire the kingdom of God is, by the Lord’s decree, under an equal and rigorous necessity of seeking after the grace of Baptism.
8. Living in the present moment is the recurring baptism of the soul, forever purifying every new day with a new you.
9. Baptism in the Holy Spirit belongs to them that believe and are not of this world.
10. When we were baptized we took upon us not only the name of Christ but also the law of obedience.
11. You are a child of God, you are wonderfully made, dearly loved, and precious in his sight.
12. Baptism is the advertisement of your faith in the world.
13. If a spring has not been opened in a soul, a spring of living water from God’s own Son, no waters can flow and there is no life in you.
14. And Paul said, “John baptized with the baptism of repentance, telling the people to believe in the one who was to come after him, that is, Jesus.”
15. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Baptism Quotes Bible
16. When you pass through the waters, I’ll be with you.
17. Ans the child grew strong in spirit.
18. Washed by the water.
19. He will baptize you with the holy spirit and fire.
20. The joy of the Lord is your strength.
21. All of God’s grace in one tiny face.
22. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
23. Every good and perfect gift is from above.
24. May the Lord give his angels charge over you, to guide you in all your ways.
25. Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.
Also read: 120+ Powerful Aesthetic Quotes, Captions, and Messages
Wishes for Baptism
26. She is far more precious than jewels.
27. God’s people should be baptized because God commanded it, not because some church requires it.
28. I thought I could have leaped from earth to heaven at one spring when I first saw my sins drowned in the redeemer’s blood.
29. Baptism is faith in action.
30. The seed dies into a new life, and so does man.
31. Baptism is an outward expression of inward faith.
32. Baptism is bowing before the Father and letting him do his work.
33. Baptism is the initial step of a faithful heart.
34. Just as water ever seeks and fills the lowest place, so the moment God finds you abased and empty. His glory and power flow in.
35. God brings men into deep waters not to drown them, but to cleanse them.
Also read: 150 Thank You Quotes For Friends, Family, and Colleagues
36. The God who made us also can remake us.
37. Through salvation our past has been forgiven, our present is given meaning, and our future is secured.
38. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that may have life and have it abundantly.
39. Washed by the water.
40. I baptize you in the name of The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
41. Today you smile on his face.
42. Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
43.Baptism is the initial step of a faithful heart and warmness.
44. There are two sides to this Baptism: The first is, you possess the Spirit; The second is that the Spirit possesses you.
45. God’s people should be baptized because God commanded it, not because some church requires it.
Also read: 160 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes And Wishes
46. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
47. Do not marvel that I said to you, “You must be born again.”
48. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
49. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body — Jews or Greeks, slaves or free — and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
50. Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.
51. Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.
52. So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.
Also read: 75 Famous Shakespeare Quotes of All Time
So, these were all 50+ baptism quotes. Life can be tough sometimes but all we have to do is just appreciate what God has done for us and believe in what he is planning for us. So, embrace yourself in the Holy water with the help of these awesome Baptism quotes.
Baptism is a religious ritual practiced by many denominations of Christianity, as well as by some other faiths. It is an important milestone in a person’s spiritual journey, marking their entrance into a new faith or the reaffirmation of an existing one. But why do people choose to get baptized? What are the reasons behind this spiritual act?
The most common and fundamental reason for getting baptized is to symbolically accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It is viewed as a sign of obedience and commitment to God and is a public proclamation of faith. From a Biblical standpoint, baptism symbolizes a person’s cleansing from sin, their new life as a Christian, and their adoption into the family of faith.
Another reason behind baptism is the communal aspect. Baptism is not just an individual act, but a public statement of faith, done in front of the congregation or community. It is a form of witness that creates a powerful bond between the believer and those who witness or support them during the ceremony.
Furthermore, baptism can be seen as a rite of passage that marks the end of a period of preparation and the beginning of a new life of discipleship. Being baptized is a meaningful way of proclaiming that you have made the decision to follow Jesus and become a disciple.
Lastly, many view baptism as a time for showing gratitude and praising God for His grace. For some, it is a tangible way of expressing their love and commitment to God. It is a way of offering one’s self to be part of God’s family and sharing in the joy of redemption.
In conclusion, baptism is a significant step in embracing one’s faith. It has a deep spiritual meaning and is an outward symbol of a person’s internal transformation. It is a momentous event in the life of any believer and is an important ritual for many denominations of Christianity.
[…] Also read: 52 Baptism Quotes Bible and Wishes for 2021 […]