© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Customer Service is an integral part of the business. It’s the part we must not neglect because when we ignore our customers, we risk the success of our business. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned Business owner, it never hurts to remember the importance of your customers. After all, you wouldn’t be around if it weren’t for them.
Being a support agent has got to be one of the most tiring jobs a person can have. Dealing with unhappy customers isn’t anyone’s idea of a good time. So, if you want your team to treat your customers as invited guests, even under tense circumstances, it’s your job to motivate them.
The best way to satisfy your customers can be done by employee appreciation as they are directly dealing with the customers.
150 Customer Service Quotes
These excellent customer service quotes can help. For a little inspiration, here are 150 great customer service quotes every business should live by.
1. Kindness and Courtesy are at the root of a positive customer service experience.
2. Know the difference between talking to your customers and talking with your customers. Your customers do.
3. Just having satisfied customers isn’t good enough anymore. If you really want a booming business, you have to create raving fans.
4. Every contact we have with a customer influences whether or not they will come back we have to be great every time or we’ll lose them.
5. A satisfied customer is the best business strategy.
6. The best way to build your business is to make sure that you are building a base of satisfied, loyal customers.
7. A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.
8. Customer service is an attitude, not a department.
9. Great customer service means showing customers how important they are to you.
10. Profit in business comes from repeat customers who boast about your product and service and that bring friends with them.
11. Loyal customers are your best bet.
12. Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.
13. Customer service is not just meeting customers’ expectations it is exceeding the customer’s expectations.
14. Create a brand promise that is so strong so compelling that it makes your customer want to become your partner.
15. Customer service is not just believing you did your best, it is when customers say you did your best.
16. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
17. Customers service is not just a department to have it is a culture to hold.
18. We have entered the era of customers today, providing customers with outstanding customer service is essential to building loyal customers and a long-lasting bond.
19. Customers remember the service a lot longer than they remember the price.
20. Revolve your world around the customers and more customers will revolve you around.
Customer Experience Quotes
21. Look after the customers and business will take care of itself.
22. If you do build a great experience customers tall each other about that. word-of-mouth is very powerful.
23. If you wonder that getting and keeping the right employees has to do with getting and keeping the right customers.
24. If we consistently exceed the expectations of employees, they will consistently exceed the expectations of our customers.
25. The rules of customer experience management haven’t changed all that much. You still need to be protective, preventive, and personal.
26. Customer service is the just day in, day out, ongoing, never-ending, unremitting pre servicing type of activity.
27. The service you provide is a kind of business card. It telegraphs what you want your customer to remember.
28. Customer service is the new marketing.
29. Our greatest asset is the customer! treat each customer as if they are only one.
30. To earn new customers don’t try to get inside their heads. get inside their hearts. create an emotional connection.
Also read: 80 Great Leader Quotes for Best Inspiration
31. When people call our call center, our reps don’t have scripts, and they don’t try to upsell. They are just judged on whether they go above and beyond for the customer and really deliver a kind personal service and emotional connection with our customers.
32. Customer service is a part of a holistic customer experience that is capable of providing a critical competitive advantage in today’s increasingly cluttered and commoditized market place
33. One of the best ways for a company to build customer loyalty is to provide the customers with exceptional service 24/7.
34. The customer’s perception is our reality.
35. Customer service training must be seen, not as a one-hour seminar event but as a process that continues daily.
36. To the customer, you are the company.
37. Making good handovers internally will provide greater customer experiences.
38. Happy customers are your biggest advocates and can become your most successful sales team.
39. The first step in exceeding your customer expects to know those expectations.
40. Customer service is an opportunity to exceed your customer’s expectations.
Happy Client Quotes
41. Make the customer’s problem your problem by solving their problems and needs, you create a partnership.
42. Customer service training should be seen as an investment and not an expense.
43. Having a community, where your customers can post ideas, is a really good way to capture feedback.
44. Don’t ask your customers for feedback, if you don’t plan to do anything about it.
45. By 2025, customers will pay a freelance customer services expert to resolve 75% of their customer service issues.
46. The customer’s perception is your reality.
47. Don’t forget your customers after they become your customer.
48. It takes months to find a customer.it takes seconds to lose one.
49. Do unto the employees as you want to be done unto the customers.
50. If you want customers to know they matter to you, show it by being interested in what matters to them.
51. Don’t find customers for your products. Find your products for your customers.
52. The purpose of business is to create a customer who creates customers.
53. The customer tells us how to stay in business, best that listen.
54. Our greatest asset is the customers, treat each customer as if they are the only one.
55. The more you engage with customers the clearer things become easier it is to determine what you should be doing.
56. Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
57. There is only one boss. The customer and can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
58. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
59. Treat the customer like you would want to be treated. Period.
60. Excellent customer service is the number one job in any company. It is the personality of the company and the reason customers come back. Without customers, there is no company.
61. Put yourself in their shoes.
62. Make every interaction count, even the small ones. they are all relevant.
63. Customer service saves money. When you do it right the first time, you don’t have to fix it the next time.
64. Encourage employees to go to work for the company, not just paycheck, to get and keep customers.
65. Don’t finish a customer interaction without asking what else the customer may be looking for -or what other area of help may need.
66. Make every interaction count, even the small ones. They are all relevant.
67. Consistency doesn’t mean you never have a problem. It means your customer can count on you if there ever is a problem.
68. Take an interest in your customers as people, use their names, have fun with them, and say thanks!
69. The customers are not always right, but they are always the customers.
70. Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
71. The first step to exceeding customer expectations is to know what they are. ask them.
72. Be consistent to achieve a positive customer experience. Consistency is the key.
73. Know exactly what your ideal customer looks like. Otherwise, how will you know when you’ve met them?
74. Nothing drives profitability as an excellent customer experience does.
75. Good customer service costs less than bad customer service.
76. Loyalty is not won by being first it is by being best.
77. A highly engaged customer will be one of your best drivers for growth.
78. You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work backward to the technology.
79. Listening to your customer will contribute more to its brand loyalty than any loyalty program will ever do.
80. 76% of customers expect consistent interactions across departments.
Customer Happiness Quotes
81. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. they do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
82. Making good handovers internally will lead to great customer experiences.
83. To create customer happiness, it is equally as important to create employee happiness.
84. Remember to share your positive customer encounters with your colleagues, it will definitely inspire them.
85. Complex products or processes lead to ill-prepared employees and confused customers.
86. Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
87. Be helpful — even if there’s no immediate profit in it.
88. Great customer service is a critical competitive advantage for a business.
89. A lot of people talk about being customer-centric, but it’s one thing to say and another to be it! Customer centricity is about putting the customer at the center of all you do.
90. Customer Experience is the new loyalty program.
Also read: 160 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes And Wishes
91. Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meets.
92. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.
93. Know what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two meets.”
94. Make the customer the hero of your story.
95. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
96. Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with.
97. Stop selling. Start helping.
98. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
99. Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
100. Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job.
Excellent Customer Service Quotes
101. If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
102. Thank your customer for complaining and mean it. Most will never bother to complain. They’ll just walk away.
103. The purpose of every business and organization is to get and keep customers.
104. No customer walks into your business, gives you money, and then says, “Dissatisfy me, please.” Aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
105. A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn a reputation by trying to do hard things well.
106. A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
107. Always keep in mind the old retail adage: Customers remember the service a lot longer than they remember the price.
108. Ask your customers to be part of the solution, and don’t view them as part of the problem.
109. Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.
110. Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?
Also read: 75 Famous Shakespeare Quotes of All Time
111. Businesses often forget about the culture, and ultimately, they suffer for it because you can’t deliver good service from unhappy employees.
112. Consumers are statistics. Customers are people.
113. Customer satisfaction is worthless. Customer loyalty is priceless.
114. Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.
115. Customers are like teeth. Ignore them and they’ll go away.
116. Customers who are merely satisfied remain your customers only as long as everything goes their way.
117. Every great business is built on friendship.
118. Everyone in an organization should be involved with customer service, not only are they feeling the customer but they are getting a feeling for what’s not working.
119. Listen to your customers and your employees, they are the most important thing and define your business.
120. One of the greatest gifts you can give is your undivided attention.
Also read: 43 Brilliant Fitness Motivation Quotes
121. The tone is often the most important part of a conversation, and listening is so much more important than what you say.
122. There is only one boss. The customer. And [they] can fire everybody in the company, from the chair[person] on down, simply by spending [their] money somewhere else.
123. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
124. If I don’t get it right, I won’t stop until I do.
125. If everything was perfect, you would never learn, and you would never grow.
126. Make the customer’s problem your problem.
127. If you want customers to know they matter to you, show it by being interested in what matters to them.
128. It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.
129. The purpose of a business is to create a customer who creates customers.
130. There is only one boss: the customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
131. There is a spiritual aspect to our lives – when we give we receive – when a business does something good for somebody, that somebody feels good about them!
132. A brand is defined by the customer’s experience. The experience is delivered by the employees.
133. Unless you have 100% customer satisfaction, you must improve.
134. Choose to deliver amazing service to your customers. You’ll stand out because they don’t get it anywhere else.
135. Customers will want to talk to you if they believe you can solve their problems.
136. Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.
137. Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.
138. Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living.
139. Clarity is the beginning of a good experience.
140. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.
141. Good leaders must first become good servants.
142. Kindness and courtesy are at the root of a positive customer service experience.
143. If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.
144. Make the customer the star of the show.
145. The longer you wait, the harder it is to produce outstanding customer service.
146. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not a single act, but a habit.
147. It is not fair to ask others what you are not willing to do yourself.
148. The job isn’t to just fix the problem. It is also to restore the customer’s confidence. Do both!
149. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.
150. Consumers are statistics. Customers are people.
I found these customer service quotes helpful and I am sure these quotes will be inspirational for your team. You will find increased productivity and more loyal customer will be on the way.