© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
COVID-19 is the biggest Pandemic that we are going through. We all suffered a lot during Pandemic times. Some have lost their loved ones or some had come across mental issues causing Depression and Anxiety. If you are facing such issues, you need to read these motivational quotes for depression and anxiety.
To overcome from Pandemic, here are the best Pandemic Quotes to lift you up with these inspirational positive vibes.
85 Pandemic Quotes, COVID Quotes Images
So, here are 85 Pandemic quotes to show you hope even after that will help you in going through this difficult time and spread optimism among the people around you.
1. Maybe this is a time for us to take a step back from our busy lives and start appreciating the little things life has to offer.
2. If this pandemic never happened, this version of who you are right now would have never existed.
3. And when this pandemic becomes a ‘once upon a time’ story Perhaps we will love a little harder, Appreciate things a little more, And then we will realize that we have truly learned what to hold on to and what to let go of.
4. When this is all over.
5. This is a testing time for all of us of our patience. And all we can do is practice endurance.
6. Corona has proved that everything around us is so temporary. Things our lives revolved around … work, gym, malls, movies, society have all gone for a toss as we are learning to live without them. It has taught us that in the end, it’s your own home and family that keep you safe.
7 This Pandemic experience is a massive experiment in collective vulnerability. We can be our worst selves when we’re afraid, or our very best, bravest selves. In the context of fear and vulnerability, there is often very little in between because when we are uncertain and afraid our default is self-protection. We don’t have to be scared when we’re scared. Let’s choose awkward, brave, and kind. And let’s choose each other.
8. I’m getting tired of being part of this major historical event.
9. Stay inside, practice social distancing, clean yourself constantly… omg, I’ve become a housecat.
10. When this is all done remember to continue social distancing from people that drain your energy.
11. Ultimately, the greatest lesson that COVID can teaches humanity is that we are all in this together.
12. Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
13. I’ve got some bad news and I’ve got some good news. Nothing lasts forever.
14. Losing your head in a crisis is a good way to become a crisis.
15. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
16. Challenge and adversity are meant to help you know who you are. Storms hit your weakness but unlock your true strength.
17. Recovery is not one and done. It is a lifelong journey that takes place one day, one step at a time.
18. We should be grateful for being able to breathe such pure oxygen. We should try to maintain it when we are free again.
19. Your body can heal itself of anything if you provide it the right environment to do so.
20. I swear we are fighting two types of pandemics Coronavirus and Stupidity.
21. This virus is creating new ways for everyone to think of how to keep their family and friends safe. We are in uncharted territory and we will all learn together. At one time I did not know how much time our family would have together. So I have gratitude now for every day that we get to be together.
22. People today really value workplace flexibility and remote work because it allows them to focus their energies on work and life as opposed to commuting or other complications due to geography.
23 I can’t control everything in my life, but I can control what I put in my body.
24. Social distancing not only reduces transmission of the coronavirus, but the vacating of public places also creates possible sites to set up makeshift hospitals on and ease chronic congestion in existing medical facilities.”― Stewart Stafford
25. The cheerful mind perseveres, and the strong mind hews its way through a thousand difficulties.” Swami Vivekananda.
26. It’s funny how we outgrow what we once thought we couldn’t live without, and then we fall in love with what we didn’t even know we wanted. Life keeps leading us on journeys we would never go on if it were up to us. Don’t be afraid. Have faith. Find the lessons. Trust the journey.
27. When the world turns on its head, find those that really matter and hold on- wishing to God that somehow gravity will hold you up.
28. Let us refuse to be tricked again into believing we are what we get done.
29. We’re all just making it up as we go.
30. Never did I think I may fall.. by a shattering nature call! May this be just a recall.. of who I am after all!
31. I’m cracking under pandemic pressure I’d break, but then I’d have to piece myself back together, which seems counterproductive.
32. Trying to stay sane in the verse of this chaotic mess.
33. Use all your stuff that’s “too good to use”. Life is a special occasion.
34. Pandemic Fine. noun-a a state of being in which you are employed and healthy during a pandemic but you’re also tired and depressed and feel like trash all the time.
35. The world is crowded with masks. As a result of the pandemic, few are genuinely enveloped materially; Many are under the roof of the mask expressively That effectively estimated their inner self with the help of faking gestures. But we are here to be real That plays evident in life.
36. Admit it even before the pandemic, we’ve all been wearing masks, Not trying to protect but trying to hide what we really are deep within, It’s true, we all live this masked life, Just mask it but don’t fake it. I don’t care if you love me masked or unmasked, But remember I love you with or without your mask.
37. Go easy on yourself whatever you do today let it be enough.
38. Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
39. I speak on behalf of parents everywhere: Please wear a mask so that we can send our kids back to school. Our sanity depends on it.
40. Nothing should go back to normal. Normal wasn’t working.
41. Grief feels like an emptiness in your heart. A place where all the love should have been, now vacant. It holds your soul tight and feels like it’s never going to let you go.
42. After this pandemic, let’s spread a new virus: a virus of hope, love, and optimism.
43. It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear repeated Donald Trump, President of the US, many times throughout this year.
44. In every crisis, doubt or confusion, take the higher path – the path of compassion, courage, understanding, and love.
45. Think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
46. Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.
47. To lose patience is to lose the battle.
48. One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.
49. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.
50. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
51. Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
52. No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
53. People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
54. Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos, and sometimes in the middle of chaos, you find yourself.
55. When we are faced with problems, we should first proffer not just solutions but actionable solutions. Good solutions are actionable solutions.
56. We can get through this together, as long as we stay kind.
57. People of every nation must pray for the pandemic to end.
58. If we pray, we shall receive wisdom to end the pandemic.
59. Obey the laws and wear the gauze, protect your jaws from septic paws.
60. A person in public without a mask during a pandemic is a walking septic tank.
Also read: 43 Brilliant Fitness Motivation Quotes
61. When we catch someone lying, it becomes a pandemic-like situation. Our mind starts sanitizing every word and action coming from them.
62. Some say that wearing a mask during the Covid pandemic will not prevent you from getting the virus nor giving it to someone else. If this is true, then why are doctors and nurses required to wear masks during surgical procedures?
63. Choose to appreciate. Appreciate what you have, life, everything, and everyone around you because in these pandemic days we are losing everything. We are losing our companies, jobs, education, money, houses, cars, family, partners, friends, freedom, social life, and our lives.
64. We often talk about the world as if it was originally a safe place. Get real!
66. I would personally like to thank God for protecting me, my family, my friends and You, during this Covid 19 pandemic.
67. While the world has been on COVID-19 lockdown, good things have been happening in the background that will eventually be revealed.
68. I’m coronavirus brave. I stand tall and proud. With my mask on my face, Staying away from the crowd.
69. Wear a mask. My mask protects you. Your mask protects me.
70. You are not stuck at home you are safe at home.
Also read: 75 Famous Shakespeare Quotes of All Time
71. Choose peace not panic about the coronavirus.
72. Stay home don’t panic beat pandemic.
73. Let’s stay home.
74. It took a pandemic to make people realize that the only solution to any problem is avoiding people.
75. What I loved most about self-isolation was I shared it with.
76. Dear Corona, Kindly needs to have some KitKat the worlds need a break from you.
77. Nothing lasts forever even coronavirus.
78. The only thing in the world that can cure me is my own immunity system.
79. It’s the remix to ignition coronavirus edition.
80. Don’t know why people are so against wearing masks half of them wearing them their whole life.
81. Corona or no corona. Staying is away from people is always a good idea.
82. Distance is our defense.
83. Wear your mask at home this is not to avoid viruses, It’s to avoid constant eating.
84. In a time of destruction create something stay home stay safe.
85. I Just want to travel the world as the virus has.
All these Pandemic Quotes have enough quotes that are going to motivate you. This Pandemic is worse for all of us in some or other way. Check these Powerful Buddha Meditation Quotes as meditation is must recommended at this time.