© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
It’s a tiring life, we are caught in this never-ending cycle of money and desperation. We are running in this wild greedy race without thinking anything, this competitive race leads us to nothing but exhaustion.
Maybe you are exhausted from your tired Work From Home Job or having certain issues with family and friends. Then these quotes are for you.
85 Exhaustion Quotes and Exhausted Quotes
So, here are 80+ exhausted quotes to make you believe that you must rest for a bit and focus on what’s here instead of running for what you can never achieve. These exhausted quotes will widen your perspective and will motivate you to observe this world differently.
20 Exhaustion Quotes with Images
1. Everything seems to be exhausting me, no matter how much sleep or how much coffee I drink, or how long I lie down, something inside me seems to have given up. My soul is tired.
2. And all of a sudden I felt really tired. Like the world had drained me for everything that I had.
3. On an exhausted field, only weeds grow.
4. Every night her thoughts weighed heavily on her soul but every morning she would get up to fight another day, every night she survived.
5. I am emotionally drained. I can feel myself shutting down.
6. Do you ever feel physically sick because you think you’re not good enough for anyone and can’t do anything right, no matter how hard you try?
7. Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.
8. You’re exhausted from patterns that seem to resurface and repeat.
9. Feeling chronically exhausted and totally over it? It’s important to know the signs of burnout.
10. I was so tired today that I actually cried. That is a level of exhaustion that is dangerous and intense.
11. She gave up on the day she started saying “Everything is ok” “I am fine” Instead of telling you the whole story behind her bad mood.
12. I’m fucking tired. I am exhausted in the way where my soul needs more rest than my eyes ever will.
13. I am a strong person. But every once in a while I would like someone to hold my hand and tell me things are going to be OK.
14. I’m like 95% dry shampoo, 300% exhausted and 20% caffeine.
15. Sometimes all you can do is lie in bed, and hope to fall asleep before you fall apart.
16. I am exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.
17. I will breathe, I will think of solutions, I will not let my worry control me, I will not let my stress level break me, I will simply breathe, and it will be okay because I don’t quit.
18. Emotional burnout happens when you have faced such a high level of stress that your body literally shuts down and just cannot accommodate any more challenges.
19. I don’t have time for my own mental health because so many other people need me to help them with theirs and it’s exhausting. I can’t say no.
20. It’s ok to have anxiety, it’s ok to have depression, it’s ok to not be ok, just like we can be physically sick. We can, too, mentally.
Also read: 52 Baptism Quotes Bible and Wishes
15 Emotionally Tired Quotes
21. We do so much in life to just end in death.
22. You can do anything but not everything.
23. She’s strong but she’s exhausted.
24. I choose to love you in silence because in silence I feel no rejection.
25. Being home doesn’t mean you have to be available all the time.
26. Some days I feel everything at once. Other days, I feel nothing at all.
27. Do not confuse my bad days as a sign of weakness. Those are actually the days I am fighting my hardest.
28. Never make the same mistake twice. There are so many new ones, try a different one each day.
29. I literally have to remind myself all the time, that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
30. I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of an anxiety attack or a panic attack. So if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you.
31. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
32. People-pleasing is no longer an option because I am adopting that radical belief that my ideas, thoughts, and feelings matter too.
33. Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control or change.
34. Sometimes you don’t realize the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.
35. You’re either at the table or on the menu.
15 Mentally Tired Quotes
36. You are allowed to cry. You are allowed to scream, do not give yourself permission to give up.
37. I know you are tired, I know you are physically and emotionally drained. But you have to keep going.
38. It takes courage to say yes to rest and play in a culture where exhaustion is seen as a status symbol.
39. Pretty brown eyes and a mind full of thoughts.
40. A day of worry is more exhausting than a day of work.
41. I stopped over-explaining myself when I realized, people only understand from their level of perception.
42. No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence.
43. God, life just seems so rough. I feel beaten up and tired. Exhausted and weary. I need your strength and love to penetrate my day, please come and rescue me. Amen.
44. It can be exhausting and overwhelming to be in your own skin.
45. Either come closer or stay away, having you in between is very exhausting.
46. Wednesday it’s almost, sorta, kinda, close to, just, about nearly the weekend.
47. Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breath. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day.
48. You don’t know why you’re exhausted? You’re fighting a war inside your head every single day. If that’s not exhausting, I don’t know what is.
49. I’m sorry I have trust issues, but when you give someone everything and they throw it away, something inside of you breaks.
50. Gosh being a princess is exhausting.
15 Mentally Exhausted Quotes
51. I don’t stop when I’m tired. I stop when I’m done.
52. Apart from being exhausted, financially unstable, nearing a mental breakdown, and being fat, everything is great.
53. Standing up for yourself doesn’t make your argument. Sharing your feelings doesn’t make you oversensitive. And saying no doesn’t make you uncaring or selfish. If someone won’t respect your feelings, needs, and boundaries, the problem isn’t you: it’s them.
54. Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired.
55. Being a hopeless romantic with a sarcastic mind is pretty exhausting.
56. There’s a big difference between empty fatigue and gratifying exhaustion. Life is short. Invest in meaningful activities that move you.
57. When we hit the lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
58. The reason why I keep my feelings to myself is that I can’t explain them.
59. Sad people love the rain because they are no longer crying alone.
60. Dismiss what insults your soul.
61. I never wish death upon anyone who wrongs me. I wish for sudden explosive diarrhea while stuck in traffic with frequent sneezes.
62. That feeling when you’re not necessarily sad, but you just feel really empty.
63. Let your mind and heart rest for a while. You will catch up, the world will not sleep spinning for you will catch up. Take a rest.
64. People drain me. That’s why I embrace silence and solitude, I can spend days and days on my own without any human contact, not feeling lonely. For even a moment.
65. But lately, what I’ve been crying about most is myself the person in the present with no clue about her future.
Also read: 91 Friends With Benefits Quotes, FWB Quotes
10 Emotionally Drained Quotes
66. Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you’ll be demand anyways. You’ll be damned if you don’t.
67. People who tolerate me on the daily basis, they’re the real heroes.
68. I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.
69. It’s never too late for a new beginning in your life.
70. May you attract someone who speaks your language so you don’t have to spend a lifetime translating your soul.
71. Sometimes it feels better not to talk at all about anything to anyone.
72. Burnout is a bone-tired, soul-tired, heart-tired, kind of exhaustion.
73. I’m currently in this long and confusing process of figuring out who I am and what I want to do in my life.
74. Don’t lose what makes you. you.
75. Damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive.
10 Feeling Tired Quotes
76. If you’re over 40 it’s no longer called masturbation it’s called a system check.
77. I am not an early bird or a night owl I am some form of a permanently exhausted pigeon.
78. What doesn’t kill you fucks you mentally.
79. I’m tired of pretending to be strong I’m not. I’m hurting so much.
80. That moment when you have to take a deep breath speaking cause you know you’re so close to crying.
81. I’m not lazy. I’m just exhausted from fighting my way through every single day.
82. My heart is so tired.
83. Yeah, you cute but you stress me tf out.
84. Just let go. Let go of how you thought your life should be, and embrace the life that is trying to work its way into your consciousness.
85. I’d rather be completely exhausted from the hard times which breed success, than well rested from achieving nothing.
So, these were all 80+ exhausted quotes to make you rest for a bit and widen your perspective. This life isn’t easy, you may face various challenges but all you have to do is keep fighting with the help of these amazing exhausted quotes.