© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
65 Amazing and Funny Disney Quotes Of All Times (2023)
If you are here on this page, you are surely looking for cute and funny Disney quotes. It all started with a man with a vision of creating an adorable mouse cartoon – Mickey Mouse.
The cartoon show exploded and was acclaimed by the masses all around the world. It further led to the expansion and solid foundation of Disney. Below we have compiled the best funny Disney Quotes of all time from Disney Characters.
The list of these best funny Disney quotes comprises some of our personal favorites as well. Brace yourself and without any further ado, let’s begin with these hilarious funny Disney quotes of all times.
Best Hilarious Funny Disney Quotes
1. “But without my voice, how can I…”
“You’ll have your looks, your pretty face… and don’t underestimate the importance of body language.”
– Ariel and Ursula, The Little Mermaid
This is the reason why Ursula should be the new judge of America’s Top Model. Just think of this quote as an audition tape. Anyone would be better than who they’ve got, even vanquished Disney villains. Oh, wait, Tyra Banks already fills that role.
2. Don: I don’t want you to think of me as your new dad. After all, we’re fraternity brothers first.
Squishy: This is so weird.
Don: Just think of me as your big brother that’s marrying your mother. Wait, hold on, we’re brothers who share the same mom-slash wife.
Poor Don has clearly been under the influence of binge-watching Game of Thrones. I don’t blame him I did that at university too. – Monsters University
3. “To face the future with another who means more than any other is to be loved.” – The Rescuers
4. “You are my greatest adventure.” – Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)
5. “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring!” – Lumiere, Beauty And The Beast
6. “To laugh at yourself is to love yourself.” – Mickey Mouse
7. Cruella De Vil: Anita, darling!
Anita: How are you?
Cruella De Vil: Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched. – 101 Dalamtions
What you don’t know is that this exchange happened after Cruella watched Sex in the City for the first time and realized that they had stolen her life. She called her lawyer and managed to come to a settlement that awarded her the careers of everyone involved in that show. I believe she made a coat out of them.
8. “You’re never too old to be young” — Happy (Snow White and the Seven Dwarves)
“Where’s my super suit?”
“Where is my super suit?!”
“I, uh, put it away.”
“Why do you need to know?”
“I need it!”
“Uh-uh! Don’t you think about running off doing no daring do. We’ve been planning this dinner for two months!”
“The public is in danger!”
“My evening’s in danger!”
“You tell me where my suit is, woman! We are talking about the greater good!”
“‘Greater good’? I am your wife! I’m the greatest good you are ever gonna get!”
– Frozone and Honey, The Incredibles
Samuel Jackson is one of the coolest guys on the planet. So leave it to Disney to have his wife give him a verbal beat-down worse that any supervillain.
10. “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo (Dumbo)
11. “Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.” — Peter Pan (Peter Pan)
12. “Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.” – Widow Tweed (The Fox and the Hound)
13. “The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.” — Remy (Ratatouille)
14. “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” — Grandmother Willow (Pocahontas)
15. “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” — Rapunzel (Tangled)
16. “Some people are worth melting for. — Olaf (Frozen)
17. “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind.” – Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
18. “I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. Fish are friends, not food.”
– Bruce, Finding Nemo
After months and months of treatment, Bruce the Shark has finally had a breakthrough in therapy. His therapist would be celebrating but Bruce ate him shortly after he made this statement. I think he’d been watching Hannibal so the meal would have been beautifully presented.
19. “Every adventure requires a first step.” – Alice (Alice In Wonderland)
20. “When I find it, I don’t need it. When I need it, I don’t find it.” — Goofy
21. “Life’s too short to always be serious.” — Goofy
22. Carl Fredricksen: This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he’s trying to kill us. What a joke.
Dug: Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, “I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead.” Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.
You know the old saying: never meet your heroes. Well, there should be a new say. When your hero tries to kill you, don’t make jokes. – Up
23. “People still think of me as a cartoonist, but the only thing I lift a pen or pencil for these days is to sign a contract, a check, or an autograph.” – Walt Disney
24. “I know what the big question is: did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well, I’m pleased to tell you that after years and years of asking and asking and asking… I finally said yes.”
“Alright, I asked her.”
– Flynn/Eugene and Rapunzel, Tangled
The man who smolders marries the woman with the long hair, in an exchange that weirdly mimics that of Charlotte Bronte. That kick Jane Eyre’s ass.
25. “We allow no geniuses around our Studio.” – Walt Disney
“I want to do something for her… but what?”
“Well, there’s the usual things: flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep…”
– Beast and Cogsworth, Beauty and the Beast
Ok Cogsworth knows the game. This is the kind of animated wingman that a terrifying Beast would need. Seriously if Cogsworth plays “Hitch” instead of Will Smith that movie would be like a guidebook. Plus he would get Eva Mendes in the end, and everyone would watch a movie where the clock gets the girl.
26. “Do not be followed by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Merchant (Aladdin)
27. “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.” – Mufasa (The Lion King)
28. “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – The Blue Fairy (Pinocchio)
29. “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Merida (Brave)
30. “Today is a good day to try.” – Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
31. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean)
32. “When people laugh at Mickey Mouse, it’s because he’s so human; and that is the secret of his popularity.”
33. “You are a toy! You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear! You’re – you’re an action figure! You are a child’s play thing!”
“You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.”
– Woody and Buzz, Toy Story
This is no ordinary burn this is a spaceman burn! Not only can Buzz fly and shoot laser beams he can cripple cowboys with a lash of his tongue, bravo Mr Lightyear.
34. “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
35. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Timothy Mouse (Dumbo)
36. “Giving up is for rookies.” – Philoctetes (Hercules)
37. “Your library makes our small corner of the world feel big…” – Belle (Beauty & The Beast)
38. Close your mouth, please, Michael. We are not a codfish. – Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)
39. “When will my reflection show who I am inside?” – Mulan (Mulan)
40. “You’re mad. Bonkers. Off your head … But i’ll tell you a secret … some of the best people are.” – Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
41. “When you’re the best of friends having so much fun together, you’re not even aware you’re such a funny pair.” – The Fox and the Hound
42. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.”
43. “What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?”
– Timon, The Lion King
The first time I saw this scene I nearly passed out from laughing. Then I found out that Billy Crystal played a cross-dressing character in a sitcom before he met Sally and hosted the Oscars, so good symmetry too. This joke would be the best in the film if it wasn’t for Pumba going De Niro. That’s Mr Pig to you! So I call a tie.
44. “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
45. Jessie: Buzz! We’re your friends!
Buzz Lightyear: Spare me your lies, temptress! Your emperor’s defeated, and I’m immune to your bewitching good looks.
Ah the burgeoning romance of an astronaut whose lost his mind and a cowgirl. It melts the heart. Who’d have thought that Buzz had such a great vocabulary: temptress, bewitching, do they make word of the day toilet paper for toys? Don’t answer that I’ve been switched to Spanish. – Toy Story 3
46. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.”
47. “Aw, poor guy. I understand. It’s not easy being banished. Take my buddy Bigfoot. When he was banished, he fashioned an enormous diaper out of poison ivy. Wore it on his head like a tiara. Called himself ‘King Itchy.’”
– Yeti, Monsters, Inc.
So that’s what happened to Bigfoot. Same thing happened to me when I made a sandpaper crown and called myself King Bleeding. It did not catch on.
48. “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.” – Olaf (Frozen)
49. “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
50. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Timothy Mouse (Dumbo)
51. “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Hercules (Hercules)
52. “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – John Smith (Pocahontas)
53. “How do you spell love? You don’t spell love. You feel it.” – Piglet and Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
54. “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” – Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
55. “My dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.”
56. “Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.”
57. Sergeant Calhoun: “Fear” is a four-letter word, ladies! You wanna go peepee in your big-boy slacks, keep it to yourself!
Jane Lynch using her trademark delivery that strike terror into glee clubs and idiot singing teachers with perfect hair. If I was going to battle aliens she would be my pick for commanding officer. In saying that I’d probably go peepee in my big boy slacks if she disapproved of my hair. – Wreck-it Ralph
58. “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” – Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
59. “If everybody got somebody by the hand, maybe everyone could learn and understand.” – Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)
60. “Every minute spent in your company becomes the new best moment of my life.” – Bolt
61. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)
62. “If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” – Laverne (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
63. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” Gusteau (Ratatouille)
64. “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
65. “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it, they will want to come back and see you do it again, and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”
So these were the best hilarious funny Disney quotes. Tell us which of these funny Disney Quotes you resonate with the most. Leave a comment if you think we missed any amazing and funny Disney Quotes.
More Quotes You’ll Love
Good, Positive and Happy Life Quotes
Health, Fitness, Gym, and Workout Quotes