© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
As the world enters 2023, it is time to celebrate the arrival of a new year and gear up for all the possible opportunities that the future will bring. The newest year brings forth an exciting sense of possibility and potential, as well as moments of tremendous joy and gratitude.
The past year was full of unprecedented challenges, but it also provided an opportunity for us to adapt and innovate. As we enter the new year, it is important to remember the lessons learned from the difficulties of the past year and use them as lessons for the future.
Happy New Year Quotes can provide inspiration and motivation to start the year on a positive note. Whether it’s a funny one-liner, an inspirational phrase, or a motivational poem, new year wishes can help usher in change for the better. It’s a great way to kick off a new year with a renewed sense of purpose and enthusiasm!
50 Best Happy New Year Quotes
Happy New Year Quotes are a great way to start fresh and welcome a new year with a sense of optimism and positivity. These quotes can provide inspiration for goal setting, help to inspire gratitude, and bring joy and meaning to the coming year. Whether you’re looking for something to share with friends or family, or just want some words of encouragement, these quotes can provide the perfect way to say “Happy New Year!”
New Year Quotes
1. “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” – Beyonce
2. “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year’s prayer, not a resolution. I’m praying for courage.” – Susan Sontag
3. “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
4. “And now we welcome the new year. Full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
5. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
6. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” – Hal Borland
7. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah
8. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” – Josiyah Martin
9. “I do not make resolutions for the New Year, but visualize and plan things.” – Amala Akkineni
10. “Maybe this year, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives not looking for flaws, but looking for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
New Year Wishes
11. “Your success and happiness lie in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” Happy New Year!
12. “We hope that the New Year brings good luck and prosperity to your family and that in time the world will be a safe place again. Take care and see you soon on Zoom! Happy New Year!”
13. “Even in these difficult times, we must keep our courage and pray for a better tomorrow. As we bid adieu to 2022, here’s hoping that the new year brings all of us peace and happiness.” Happy New Year!
14. “I wish you a happy new year despite these difficult times. We really wish things were different and we could visit!” Happy New Year!
15. “I choose to stop wasting my intentions on myself and use them to reward you for the warmth you have shown me. Happy New Year!”
16. “May the year ahead take you on an exciting new adventure, complete with life-changing experiences and deeper friendships.” Happy New Year! 😀
17. “Thank you for standing by my side this year. May our friendship only grow stronger as we move into 2023.”
18. “May you find success, happiness, and everything your heart desires. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New year 2023!
19. “I’m so proud of all that we’ve accomplished together, and can’t wait to continue our success into the new year 2023!”
20. “Happy New Year! May this year be the start of a new chapter in which you write your own story!”
New Year Messages
21. “In the hope that every New Year’s Day will be beautiful, happy, fun, exciting, and, above all, productive.” Happy New Year!
22. “Happy New Year! We might be apart today, but you’re always in our hearts. Take care in these uncertain times. We miss you!”
23. “Happy New Year to you and your family. We’re so sorry you’ve been ill and hope you are feeling stronger and better every day. May this holiday season offer you time for rest and recovery. Hoping for better days ahead.”
24. “I’m so thankful for all the new year holidays we’ve shared together in past years, and I’m sorry we haven’t been able to visit you this year. I hope you have a wonderful celebration and that we can catch up in 2023.”
25. “Whatever the new year brings, I know I’ll achieve my goals with you by my side.” Happy new year to my forever love!
26. “Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a Happy New Year. May peace, love, and prosperity follow you always.”
27. “May the Holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. Wishing you a very happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.”
28. “In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Wishing you a very happy New Year, and sending lots of love from our family to yours!”
29. “As 2023 approaches, I realize how lucky I am to count you as my friend. I am truly grateful for all that you do. My New Year’s resolution is to make more time to catch up with you next year, no matter how crazy work and life gets.”
30. “May the closeness of your loved ones, family, and friends fill your heart with joy. Happy New Year!”
Wishing New Year Quotes
31. “Let’s toast a spectacular year of upright togetherness. Have a healthy, peaceful, and prosperous year! Happy New Year!”
32. “Life is short – dream big and make the most of 2023!”
33. “God blessed you with knowing what is good for your team, just use it! May next year be the year the world meets the world’s brightest team members.” Happy New Year!
34. “Wishing you a blessed New Year! When I count my blessings, I count you twice.”
35. “The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2023!”
36. “Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy new year to the love of my life.”
37. “The new year brings in new opportunities, but I am forever grateful that all those changes will include having you by my side.”
38. “Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together — and forever to go!”
39. “We’re so grateful that you could be here to celebrate the holidays with us and share in our good cheer! May our hopeful wishes follow you home and warm you through the new year.”
40. “Wishing you nothing but health, wealth, and endless blessings in the New Year ahead.”
Wishing New Year Quotes
41. “In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!”
42. “Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!”
43. “Our friendship is like wine, and it’s a new year of us getting better with age. Thank you for being you and cheers to what is coming our way.”
44. “New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!”
45. “Happy New Year! We know that this past year has been full of challenges, and we pray that the coming year brings brighter days. Sending all our love and good wishes.”
46. “The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.”
47. “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.” Happy New Year!
48. “Happy New Year! Don’t forget to make some resolutions you’ll never keep and put up a new wall calender you’ll never look at.”
49. “Happy New Year to the most wonderful family in the World. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. May this year be the best for all of us.”
50. “May God shower you and your family with love and happiness! Best wishes and season’s greetings for the New Year.”