© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
I Hate My Life Quotes: Sometimes being by yourself is preferable. You are safe from harm. The people you love the most can be hurt by you on occasion. You sometimes hold onto the people who abandon you, and other times you learn the lesson too late.
Everybody feels and encounters hatred at some point in their lives. You can, however, deal with this unpleasant emotion before it saps your vitality and tarnishes your soul.
You have two options when faced with irrational, nasty thoughts: you either let them control you, or you can resist them with positive emotions. The quotes above should assist you in addressing this darkness and allowing the sun to shine once more.
100+ I Hate My Life Quotes
The best selections of quotes about hate life and sayings can be found right here. Use these quotes to express your sadness.
20 Quotes about Hate Life
1. The opposite of faith is not heresy but indifference.
2. I hate that I have to deal with this. I hate my life. And I hate how I can’t count on anyone to be completely there when I need them, exactly the way I need them to be. I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
3. I just hate my life.
4. Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
5. A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.
6. Maybe it’s not the life that sucks. Maybe it’s just the people you let in your life that suck.
7. Don’t fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have.
8. A useless life is an early death.
9. I hate my life. I’m at the point where I want to hear about other people’s lives. it’s like switching from fiction to biography.
10. It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.
11. I want to run away.
12. A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain.
13. I hate being called spoilt. My life is ordinary.
14. Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts. I hate my life because no one understands my feeling.
15. I’m slowly giving up.
16. Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life.
17. Life is divided into the horrible and traffic.
18. Two farewell gifts,” Sadie muttered, “from two gorgeous guys. I hate my life.
19. When somebody says something about me I hate them for the rest of my life. It’s probably wrong.
20. I miss the old, happy me.
5 Prime Life Hate Quotes
21. It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die
22. You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories.
23. Cutting negative people from my life does not mean I hate them, it simply means I respect them.
24. The worst thing after waking up? Everything until I go to bed again.
25. I hide my pain with a smile.
15 Quotes About Hate Life
26. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
27. Love is life and if you miss love, you miss life.
28. In health, we’re doing the digestive system. We each got assigned a topic for an oral report. I got the small intestine. I swear to god I hate my life.
29. All my life I have had a choice between hate and love. I chose love and I am here.
30. I am not living. I am surviving.
31. Tears are words that need to be written.
32. The absence of love is the most abject pain.
33. I would say that I have a love-hate relationship with almost everything in my life, including stand-up.
34. I don’t want to be me anymore. Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
35. I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
36. Don’t let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.
37. I don’t need you to light up my world. Just sit with me in the dark.
38. I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.
39. I hate everything about my life.
40. My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others and comforting those who are sad.
10 Hating Life Quotes
41. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much.
42. I just hate to lose. When I am on the court, it is like my life depends on it.
43. I don’t recommend surgery at all. Women’s bodies are beautiful as they are, and I’ve had a love/hate relationship with my breasts my whole life.
44. My life is just one big heavy sigh.
45. To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
46. All is going well, very well, I could not ask for anything better so why do I hate my life?
47. Now I’m wearing this smile that I don’t believe in. Inside I feel like screaming.
48. I hate my life because it is empty.
50. Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
15 I Hate My Life Quotes To Relate
51. In the Book of Life, the answers are not in the back.
52. If you keep working you’ll last longer. I’d hate to spend the rest of my life trying to outwit an 18-inch fish.
53. It’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I have got a great memory.
54. I felt for my crime a just terror; I looked at my life with hate and my passion with horror.
55. I hate my life because my life is yours.
56. There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.
57. I have a love/hate relationship with just about all technology in my life. My first typewriter in particular. I had a helluva time putting a new ribbon on it.
58. I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.
59. My mission: To be so busy loving my life that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret, or fear.
60. It is better to be alone than in bad company.
61. Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue.
62. It takes a minute to like someone., But to forget someone takes a lifetime.
63. I’m quite shy, so I hate seeing my private life splashed over the papers.
64. If I don’t write, I hate myself. Simple as that. My life is out of balance.
65. I’ve never been in that position in my life, where I hate a celebrity so much that I want to call them names.
15 Heartbreaking Quotes about Hate Life
66. I hate my life, and everybody thinks I’m happy.
67. People tell me dreams come true, But they never tell me that nightmares are dreams too.
68. I hate to spoil my own prospects, but I really don’t respect the kiss-and-tell approach to public life at all, not at all.
69. Deep in the secret chambers of my heart, I muse on my lifelong hate, and without flinching, I bear it nobly as I live my part.
70. I don’t hate you but you are the Monday of my life.
71. People don’t notice your pain, They notice only your mistakes.
72. We all have darkness in us but we also have the power to create our own light.
73. The difference between you and me is that when you wake up your nightmare ends
74. I hate that moment when my anger turns into tears.
75. Life asked Death, “Why o people love me, but fear you? Death said, “Cause you are a beautiful lie, and I am just a painful truth.
76. I read Men Who Hate Women and The Women Who Love Them and I found frightening pieces that related to my own life.
77. I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.
78. Dear death! I’m waiting for you.
79. People can stay in your heart but not in your life for a lifetime.
80. I mean, I hate to gloat, but I’m extremely satisfied with my position in life and the way things have worked out for me.
20 Hating Life Quotes
81. I need a big change in my life soon because I’m sick and tired of this same old routine every day.
82. The opposite of love is not hated. It is fear.
83. The most painful scar is the one you can’t see.
84. Forget the mistake but remember the lesson.
85. I thought, that day I started, I sure would hate to do this all my life, And dammit, that’s just what I’ve gone and done.
86. I’m always here for you as a living example of how things could be much worse.
87. I’m not even a person anymore. I’m just stressed and sad. I’m a very private person. I like staying home and doing my stuff. I hate people invading my privacy. I hate talking about my private life.
88. I would say that I have a love-hate relationship with almost everything in my life, including stand-up.
89. I feel like I’m waiting on something that isn’t going to happen.
90. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
91. Dear death please come into my life. I’m always waiting for you.
92. I hate to see it go, I’ll tell you that. I played here all my life. For eighteen years I played here and I’m sorry to see it go.
93. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
94. I hate everything about my life, I want to die.
95. Never in my life had I felt so tangibly and with such astonishment that hates, by passing successively through comprehension, mercy, and sympathy, can be transformed into love.
96. Throughout life, people will make you mad, disrespect you, and treat you badly. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
97. I’ve learned more from pain than I could’ve ever learned from pleasure.
98. I hate to say it to the kids out there but I just kind of blew off everything and made snowboarding the number one priority in my life.
99. Focus on all the possibilities, not just the obstacles.
100. I can’t stand to think my life is going so fast and I’m not really living it.
101. I hate to compare anything, especially while I’m promoting. I feel that’s another disrespect, but ‘Ocean’s 13’ is the best movie I’ve ever done in my life. No question.
102. You know, I hate to give advice because my life has been so odd that almost nothing that’s happened to me can apply.
103. I hate you because I will wonder for the rest of my life why I wasn’t enough.
104. I really hate it when people ask me who my icons are. When your parents are Bianca and Mick, you don’t really need any more icons in your life.
105. We played in an era where you were taught to hate your opponent. But life changes. I raise my kids differently than my mom and dad raised their kids.
106. I hate to lose but having the belt doesn’t define who I am. It’s how I live my life and what I put into things that define me.
107. I don’t hate you, but I’m done investing my time in you.
108. Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head.
109. I hate grunge. It was the worst period of my life. I just hate my life sometimes too much when I make a wish to end my careless life.
110. I hate ridiculous names; my weird name has haunted me all my life.
111. I hate my eyes, my hair, my nose, my smile, my stomach, my things, my life, and myself.
How to love your life?
Here are some points to consider when learning how to love life:
1. Appreciate the good moments: Take time to appreciate the good moments, even the small ones, to help foster a more positive attitude and outlook on life.
2. Reflect on progress: Reflect on your progress and remember how far you have come.
3. Show kindness: Being kind to others can help boost your own happiness and make you more appreciative of life in general.
4. Practice gratitude: Taking time to be grateful for what you have in life can help to create a more positive outlook.
5. Take care of yourself: Investing in your physical and mental health through healthy habits is essential for creating a more Loving and meaningful life.
6. Set goals and create a plan: Having specific goals to work towards and creating a plan to achieve them can help to keep your mindset focused on the positive.
7. Celebrate each victory: Take some time to celebrate each victory, no matter how small, as these moments can help to instill gratitude and love for life.