© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Sometimes we may fall low, but we should continue living our lives. We must put the past behind us and focus on improving the present. We cannot benefit in any manner from allowing negativity into our world.
Life goes on even when faced with difficult circumstances, and recognizing this can help us find strength and resilience during tough times. It is important to remember that no matter what you are going through, the sun will rise again tomorrow.
Life will continue to move forward, and so will you. Though it may be challenging to think of, there is still hope, joy, and growth waiting for you down the road.
50 Quotes on Life Goes On
We really hope that you enjoyed these Life Goes on Quotes and also learned from them. Feel free to share these with your friends and family who need a push in their life; these quotes on life goes on will also help one to be motivated in life and focus on the future while leaving the past behind.
These sayings will serve as a reminder that life continues despite difficulties. Check out these related life goes on quotes if you enjoyed this one.
- 120 Beautiful Life Lessons Quotes to Keep You Going (2023)
- 100 Moving on Quotes About Life That Will Push You Forward
- 160 Powerful Quotes about Change in Life
20 Best Life Goes On Quotes
1. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.” – Robert Frost
2. “Life is like the waves on the ocean, it keeps going.” – Anonymous
3. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
4. “Things change. Stuff happens. Life goes on.” – Elizabeth Scott
5. “Removing someone out of your life can hurt like a knife but sometimes, it may be the only way for you to survive.” – Mouloud Benzadi
6. “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” – Maya Angelou
7. “To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up, and move on.” – Dave Plezer
8. “Sometimes you’re flush and sometimes you’re bust, and when you’re up, it’s never as good as it seems, and when you’re down, you never think you’ll be up again, but life goes on.” – George Jung
9. “When you lose what you love, remember to stay strong. Look out the window and remember life goes on.” – Drew Chadwick
10. “I walk slowly, but I never walk backward.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on.” – Rick Ross
13. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Remember, whether you choose to move on or stay stuck in the past, life goes on!” – Billy Cox
15. “We can throw stones, complain about them, stumble on them, climb over them, or build with them.” – William Arthur Ward
16. “Mistakes do happen and life goes on.” – Sourav Ganguly
17. “Life goes by too quickly. So laugh, love, and try new things. Forgive, forget, and don’t hold grudges.” – Anonymous
18. “We take nothing away and we put nothing back, we pass by and we forget, And the sun is always punctual every day.” – Alberto Caeiro
19. “Life goes on, even when you think it can’t. Even when you don’t especially want it to.” – Jan Strand
20. “Life is an operation done in a forward direction. One life toward the future, because to live consists inexorably in doing, in each individual life making itself.” – Jose Ortega Gasset
10 Quotes for Life Goes on
21. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” – Seneca
22. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
23. “Life goes on, but the scars remain.” – Lil Wayne
24. “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.” – Epictetus
25. “You carry on no matter what are the obstacles. You simply refuse to give up — and, when the going gets tough, you get tougher. And, you win.” – Vince Lombardi
26. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.”
27. “Keep moving forward.” – Walt Disney
28. “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
29. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
30. “Life goes on if you’re one of the lucky ones.” – Judy Blume
20 Life Goes on Quotes
31. “It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter, but the story must go on.” – Thomas Wilder
32. “This moment is but another chance to change your life. Cease brooding about the past, realize that life will go on, and go confidently in the direction of your dreams.”
33. “There is no passion to be found playing small — in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
34. “Do something today for a better tomorrow.”
35. “It’s never too late to be who you might have been.” – George Eliot
36. “People change and things go wrong but just remember life goes on.” – Mac Miller
37. “God gave us rain to remind us that life will not always be sunny but it will keep going on.”
38. “If something does go wrong, here is my advice… keep calm and carry on.” – Maira Kalman
39. “I’ll be strong, I’ll be wrong, oh but life goes on. Oh, I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world.” – Taylor Swift
40. “There’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward.” – Mike McCready
41. “Even though we have been hurt, we must find a way to get through it, life goes on whether we want it to or not. The world keeps turning no matter how bad we feel. This is why we have to learn how to bounce back and keep moving forward.” – Rashida Rowe
42. “If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
43. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.” – Charles Kettering
44. “Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.” – Sonia Ricotti
45. “Everyday is the opportunity for a better tomorrow.” – Hugh Laurie
46. “Life goes on, and one should look ahead and not backward.” – Sonali Bendre
47. “If you’re not okay, that’s okay. It will happen sometimes. But you have to tell yourself that things will be better tomorrow. Even if they’re not better tomorrow, keep telling yourself they will be. Because eventually, tomorrow will be better.” – Sam Miller
48. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” – Allen Saunders
49. “You can’t stop living just because it hurts. Life goes on and so should you!”
50. “Morning will come, it has no choice.” – Marty Rubin
How to Let Go of Someone?
Letting go of someone can be difficult, but it is possible with the right mindset and habits. Firstly, accepting that it is time to let go and move on is essential.
Afterward, create physical distance by removing reminders of them, such as pictures or other mementos. You can also practice self-care and do activities that bring you joy to help keep your mind focused on something positive.
It may also be helpful to talk to a friend or professional about the situation. Lastly, focus on yourself and your growth to help make the process easier.