© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Mentors are people who encourage and support you. Every one of us has a mentor who guides us and stands with us in any situation. Most of us consider a teacher as a mentor, some get inspiration from great leaders, and remaining consider friends & family as their mentors.
We should always be thankful to them for helping us to achieve great success. Thank them by sharing these Mentor Quotes.
Here are 90 Mentor Quotes to guide you and help you to make wise decisions usually regarding your career. Mentors cheer you up and boost your social and academic confidence.
Best Mentor Quotes with Images
1. I encourage all of you to seek out teachers and mentors that challenge you to think for yourself and guide you to find your own voice. – Renee Olstead
2. Mentors don’t necessarily have the answers, but they can help you find your own answers. – Amelia Rope
3. A truly great mentor is hard to find, difficult to part with, and impossible to forget.
4. The mediocre mentor tells. The good mentor explains. The superior mentor demonstrates. The greatest mentors inspire! – Lucia Ballas Traynor
5. A great mentor helps you to achieve what seems impossible. – Mariela Dabbah
6. Find a great mentor who believes in you; your life will change forever! – Bill Walsh
7. Your mentors in life are important, so choose them wisely. – Robert Kiyosaki
8. The worst way to get a mentor is to go find one. The best way is to see the one that’s already there. – Jeff Goins
9. Mentors are all around us. Who makes you feel confident, inspired, focused, and is willing to share their experience? – Anna Letitia Cook
10. A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. – Oprah Winfrey
11. We must find time to stop and thank those people who make a difference in our lives. – John F Kennedy
12. You have always been very instrumental in my career. I really appreciate your mentorship and guidance. Thank you so much.
13. Thank you, dear mentor, for showing me the right path and illuminating my mind. I will be grateful to you throughout my life.
14. You’re the first mentor I’ve known, my friend, and my helping hand. Thank you for guiding me towards the right path. Happy teacher’s day.
15. From weakness to strength, from grass to grace, and from nothing to something. The knowledge you’ve imparted to me has been a great asset throughout my career.
16. You are not only my mentor; rather, you are a friend, guide, and inspiration all modeled into one person. I will always be grateful to you for your support.
17. My mentor said, ‘Let’s go do it,’ not ‘You go do it.’ How powerful when someone says, ‘Let’s!’ – Jim Rohn
18. Regardless of our titles or years of experience, we can learn from each other. Through mentoring and by being open to learn where we can reach our ultimate potential. – Lily Benjamin
19. True leadership is servanthood. Put the interests of others at the center of your decisions. – Dave Ramsey
20. You’ve been my source of inspiration and motivation. Working under your leadership was the most fulfilling moment of my life. I wish you endless happiness and love. Goodbye to great mentor ever.
Best Mentor Quotes
21. Teaching is a calling too. And I’ve always thought that teachers in their way holy – angels leading their flocks out of the darkness. – Jeannette Walls
22. I was lucky to have you as a teacher and even luckier to have you as a mentor.
23. Every time I try to come to terms with the measure of blessing I have for working under you, I am mesmerized the more. It is truly a great privilege to call you my mentor because you model strength and positivity of mind.
24. A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could. – Zig Ziglar
25. Tell me, and I forget, teach me, and I may remember, involve me, and I learn. – Benjamin Franklin
26. Surround yourself only with people who are going to take you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
27. A mentor empowers the person to see a possible future, and believe it can be obtained. – Shawn Hitchcock
28. A mentor is someone who allows you to know that no matter how dark the night, in the morning, joy will come. A mentor is someone who allows you to see the higher part of yourself when sometimes it becomes hidden in your own view. – Oprah Winfrey
29. Every great achiever is inspired by a mentor. – Lailah Gifty Akita
30. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. – Albert Einstien
Thank You Mentor Quotes
31. It’s so essential to surround yourself with individuals who are already where you want to be. Iron sharpens iron.
32. Are you my mentor? If someone has to ask this question, the answer is probably no. When someone finds the right mentor, it is obvious. – Sheryl Sandberg
33. Successful people turn everyone who can help them into sometimes mentors! – John Crosby
34. Teacher? I prefer the term educational Rockstar.
35. Teachers are like road signs because even when they tell you what to do, you still get lost.
36. Teachers are mind engineers! Teachers are life directors! Never undermine a teacher! – Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
37. The biggest difference is in leadership. It was better for us. We had more coaches and mentors to help us. A lot of the younger players today suffer from a lack of direction. – Isaiah Thomas
38. Your advice is very important to me, so I wrote down exactly what I want you to say.
39. Mentoring is a brain to pick, an ear to listen, and a push in the right direction. – John C. Crosby
40. Mentor and coach others whenever you can. Your teaching will deepen your own learning. – Lee J. Colan
Inspirational Mentor Quotes
41. Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. – Timothy Gallwey
42. A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness. – Elaine MacDonald
43. Mentor someone whose hindsight can become your foresight.
44. A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you have always known you could be. –Tom Landry
45. Never forget who helped you out while everyone else was making excuses.
46. Every kid needs a mentor; every human needs a mentor. – Donovan Bailey
47. Women helping each other- coaching, mentoring, providing tips is a great way for us to be our own force. –Indra Nooyi
48. A coach is someone who can give correction without resentment. – John Wooden
49. My favorite mentor unleashed my passions, channeled my energy, guided my growth, and encouraged my success. – Anna Letitia Cook
50. Champions keep playing until they get it right. – Billie Jean King
Good Mentor Quotes
51. Believe in your potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself. – Roy Bennet
52. You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as the end. – Jessica Herrin
53. A leader should be a visionary and have more foresight than an employee. – Jack Ma
54. Some people dream of success while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
55. Building a successful business model isn’t about changing your company based on every bit of customer feedback: It’s about understanding whom to listen to and why. – Steve Blank
56. Don’t let others convince you that the idea is good when your gut tells you that it’s bad. – Kevin Rose
57. Big business starts small. – Richard Branson
58. The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.
59. Mentorship is the key to unlocking each of our entrepreneurial spirits. – Richard Branson
60. When you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you’ve come. Everything you’ve faced, all the battles you’ve won are all the fears you have overcome have prepared you for this moment. – Scott Fitzgerald
Great Mentor Quotes
61. A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you than you see in yourself and helps bring it out of you. – Bob Proctor
62. My mentor had genuinely had my best interests and my goal for growth at heart. As a result, that mentorship changed my career path. – Lyn Immerman
63. Getting a mentor is a shortcut to success. – Bo Sanchez
64. Mentoring is a two-way street. The mentor gets wiser while mentoring, and the mentee gains knowledge through his/her mentor. – Marisol Gonzalez
65. It is important for us to see that our mentors are human and, therefore, fallible; it makes our own shortcomings more tenable. – John Wooden
66. If you ask any successful business person, they will always have had a great mentor at some point along the road. – Richard Branson
67. The heart of mentoring getting the most out of life isn’t about how much you keep for yourself, but how much you pour into others. – David Stoddard.
68. The question is not only who can be your mentor but also who can you mentor? – Mariela Dabbah
69. Most busy people want to mentor someone great. – Ramit Sethi
70. If you cannot see where you are going, ask someone who has been there before. – J Loren Norris
Quotes for Mentor Appreciation
71. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret
72. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin
73. “Do not train a child to learn by force or harshness; but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.” ― Plato
74. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
75. “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” ― Robert Frost
76. “Spoon feeding, in the long run, teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon.” ― E.M. Forster
77. “The key to being a good mentor is to help people become more of who they already are – not to make them more like you.”
78. “What is a teacher? I’ll tell you: it isn’t someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give of her best in order to discover what she already knows.” ― Paulo Coelho, The Witch of Portobello
79. “In learning, you will teach, and in teaching, you will learn.” ― Phil Collins
80. “No one learns as much about a subject as one who is forced to teach it.” ― Peter Drucker
Mentor Quotes in English
81. “The best teacher is not the one who knows most but the one who is most capable of reducing knowledge to that simple compound of the obvious and wonderful.” ― H.L. Mencken
82. “True education does not consist merely in the acquiring of a few facts of science, history, literature, or art, but in the development of character.” ― David O. McKay
83. “What I’ve found about it is that there are some folks you can talk to until you’re blue in the face–they’re never going to get it and they’re never going to change. But every once in a while, you’ll run into someone who is eager to listen, eager to learn, and willing to try new things. Those are the people we need to reach. We have a responsibility as parents, older people, teachers, people in the neighborhood to recognize that.” ― Tyler Perry
84. “Teach them the quiet words of kindness, to live beyond themselves. Urge them toward excellence, drive them toward gentleness, pull them deep into yourself, pull them upward toward manhood, but softly like an angel arranging clouds. Let your spirit move through them softly.” ― Pat Conroy
85. “Remember that mentor leadership is all about serving. Jesus said, “For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve others and to give his life as a ransom for many” (Mark 10:45).” ― Tony Dungy
86. “Leaders..should influence others..in such a way that it builds people up, encourages and edifies them so they can duplicate this attitude in others.” ― Bob Goshen
87. “Every beginner possesses a great potential to be an expert in his or her chosen field.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
88. “Mentoring is Sharing Life’s Experiences and God’s Faithfulness” ― Janet Thompson
89. “Help these boys build a nation their own. Ransack the histories for clues to their past. Plunder the literature for words they can speak. And should you encounter an ancient tribe whose customs, however dimly, cast light on their hearts, tell them that tale; and you shall name the unspeakable names of your kind, and in that naming, in each such telling, they will falter a step to the light.
90. “For only with pride may a man prosper. With pride, all things follow. Without he has pride he is a shadowy skulk whose season is night. ” ― Jamie O’Neill, At Swim, Two Boys
I hope all these great mentor quotes are inspirational for you. These quotes will help you to greet your mentor for who he/she is for you.