© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
80 Passionate Volleyball Quotes and Sayings for Pure Inspiration
In this post, I am going to take you to the Best Volleyball Quotes. If you are a volleyball lover or interested in this sport, you will surely be going to like these quotes.
Volleyball is a game of strength, power, and flexibility. TeamWork between the 6 players is the outcome of match-winning, thus it can be achieved by creating a common team strategy.
80 Volleyball Quotes and Sayings
1. Stressed, blessed, and volleyball obsessed!
2. Dream Big. Train Hard. Love Volleyball.
3. If volleyball was easy, they’d call it FOOTBALL!
4. Volleyball is my identity.
5. To be a better volleyball player than you’ve to do something you’ve never done.
6. Volleyball season is….there is no “out of season” for volleyball.
7. If volleyball shoes could talk…”Nope! You did it wrong again. Its kneepads first, then shoes!”
8. If you wanted a soft serve, you should’ve gone to Dairy Queen.
9. You just got SERVED!
10. Serve Strong. Dig Fierce. Spike Hard.
11. Pass it better, Set it higher, Hit it harder, Give it all you got.
12. You will never know your limits until you push yourself to them.
13. Volleyball is more than a Sport; it’s a way of Life.
14. Volleyball Players with Goals Succeed because they know where they’re going.
15. Volleyball is just a more intense version of “don’t let the balloon touch the floor.
16. I don’t think anybody has a ceiling. Everybody can constantly #improve. – Chip Kelly
17. Success is performing to the limit of your potential. – Bob Knight
18. You can make mistakes, but you’re not a failure until you start blaming others for those mistakes. – John Wooden
19. Play and practice like you are trying to make the team. – Mike Krzyzewski
20. No one’s ever gotten better by practicing less. – Ron Jaworski
21. Focus all your effort on what is in your power to control. – John Wooden
22. Everybody has to bring their “A” game. The combination of individuals being able to do that is what creates the identity of the team. – N. Saban
23. Dominate the effort plays. – Brad Stevens
24. Competitive people, that’s what gets you over the top. Show your teammates, the fans, your coaches how competitive you are. – Mike Babcock
25. If a person is a quitter, I’d rather find out in practice. I ask for all a player has so I’ll know later what I can expect. – Bear Bryant
26. There are no magic plays. You win based on effort, unmet focus, and being brilliant at the little details. – Steve Kerr
27. Effort without talent is a depressing situation…but talent without effort is a tragedy. – Mike Ditka
28. Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings. – Samuel Johnson
29. I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self. – Aristotle
30. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
Volleyball Lover Quotes
31. You must accept the fact that you have flaws and will need to work every day to become a better player than you were yesterday. – Dale Brown
32. Be accountable if you want to count. – Harvey Mackay
33. You need to work as hard to be a great teammate as you do to be a great player. – Jon Gordon
34. Failure by itself is not something anyone wants. It’s the success that follows failure that we all seek. – Anjali Sastry
35. There is only a half-step difference between the champions and those who finish on the bottom. And much of that half steps is mental. – Tom Landry
36. Never give up. You only get one life. Go for it! – Richard E. Grant
37. Promise to think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best in yourself and others. – John Wooden
38. An effective leader allows exceptions to the rule for exceptional results or when circumstance demands. – John Wooden
39. If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price. – Bud Wilkinson
40. To be successful, you have to learn to do things you don’t like. You find ways to like the process and make the most of that time. – Coach K
41. Winning is everything, to win is all there is. Only those poor souls buried beneath the battlefield understand this. – NAVY Team Saving
42. All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means…You’re willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else. – Vince Lombardi
43. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. – Swedish Proverb
44. It’s normal to enjoy praise and dislike criticism. True character is when you prevent either from affecting you in a negative manner. –John Wooden
45. The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success. – Denis Waitley
Volleyball Team Quotes
46. Losers assemble in little groups and complain but winners assemble as a team. – Bill Parcells
47. “I am ready to be a winner, I deserve to be a winner, I am destined to be a winner, I am determined to be a winner, From this day forth all I know is winning” – Eric Thomas
48. I don’t like losing. I don’t accept losing, and I don’t want to be a part of losing. – Pat Riley
49. You win not by chance but by preparation. – Roger Maris
50. How do you win? By getting average players to play good and good players to play great. That’s how you win. – Bum Phillips
51. It is better to anticipate than to react. – Bob Knight
52. For me, winning isn’t something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowd’s roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream. – Emmitt Smith
53. You can become a winner only if you are willing to walk over the edge. – Damon Runyon
54. “True champions aren’t always the ones that win, but those with the most guts.” – Mia Hamm
55. “Winning isn’t everything– but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
56. “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
57. “You can have results or excuses. Not both.” – Unknown
58. “The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.” – Lewis B. Ergen
59. “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” – Rudyard Kipling
60. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
Volleyball Quotes for Instagram
61. “A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” – Billie Jean King
62. “If you think you can’t, you won’t, and if you think you can, you will” – Kellie Wells
63. “A star wants to see herself rise to the top. A leader wants to see those around her rise to the top.” – Simon Sinek
64. “Nothing will work unless you do .” – John Wooden
65. Do you think you can stop me? Think again.
66. You are so worth it. Stay strong.
67. You are your only limit.
68. Alone we can do so little, Together we can do so much!
69. Don’t stop until you are proud.
70. I’m not just here to play. I’m here to win.
71. You can hit on us, but you won’t score!
72. If kneepads could talk… “Technically, we are supposed to stay on top of the kneecaps but we don’t feel like it today”
73. If kneepads could talk…”At what point is it okay to join you in the shower?”
74. If kneepads could talk…”Sweetie, you just passed the Febreze section!”
75. If spandex could talk…”Girl! I’m not playing with you! Pull me down one more time and see what happens!”
76. Experience on the Court Builds Confidence.
77. Treat Every Practice As If it’s An Important Match.
78. Talk on the Court.
79. Winners Never Quit, Quitters Never Win.
80. It’s okay to be nervous before a game. If you’re nervous, it shows that you care.
We chose the famous volleyball quotes for you! We hope you liked the Volleyball Quotes presented by us to get you more motivated and inspired!