© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
APJ Abdul Kalam Ji, who is also known as the ‘Missile Man’ of India. He is the motivation of millions of people alone in India. His philosophies and teachings are admired by people all around the globe. Here are the 30 legendary APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes to live life in an extraordinary way.
So we present this genius Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes by the Bharat Ratna Awardee and former President of India.
APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes
1. Relations are like electric currents! Wrong connections will give you shock throughout your life… But the rights ones will light up your life.
2. I forgive, but I also learn a lesson. I won’t hate you, but I’ll never get close enough for you to hurt me again. I can’t let my forgiveness become my foolishness.
3. An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great.
4. You learn more from failure than success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.
5. If you want to leave your footprints on the sands of time, do not drag your feet.
6. Failures inspire winners and discourage losers.
7. If you understand those who don’t understand, then you will not misunderstand.
8. It is very easy to defeat someone but it is very hard to win someone.
9. The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classrooms.
10. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only with those who dream and work.
11. No matter what is the environment around you, it is always possible to maintain a brand of integrity.
12. Thinking is the capital, Enterprise is the way, and Hard Work is the solution.
13. Don’t read success stories, you will only get messages. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
14. Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
15. Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
16. If you want to shine like a sun then burn like a sun.
17. Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.
18. Where there is righteousness in the heart, there is harmony in the house; when there is harmony in the house, there is order in the nation; when there is order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
19. We must think and act like a nation of a billion people and not like that of a million people. Dream, dream, dream!
20. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
21. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have the perseverance to realize a great life.
22. Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around.
23. My message, especially to young people is to have the courage to think differently, the courage to invent, travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and conquer problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to young people.
24. Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.
25. When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
26. The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise… Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.
27. If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance – then anything can be achieved.
28. I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.
29. To become ‘unique,’ the challenge is to fight the hardest battle which anyone can imagine until you reach your destination.
30. Small aim is a crime; have a great aim.
Philosophies and Teachings of APJ Abdul Kalam
1. Dream: Dr. Kalam firmly believed that dreaming is essential for success. He said, “Dreams can be transformed into thoughts and thoughts into action.”
2. Hard Work: Dr. Kalam was a firm believer in hard work and dedication as the cornerstones of success in life. He said, “Work with integrity and remain humble to reach your goals.”
3. Knowledge & Education: Kalam believed that knowledge and education are critical in developing society. He said, “Knowledge is such a treasure that cannot be stolen.”
4. Innovation: Dr. Kalam was an avid proponent of innovation. He said, “Innovation comes from creative thinking and creative thinking comes by learning beyond what is taught.”
5. Creativity & Problem-Solving: Dr. Kalam believed in creative problem-solving and encouraged others to do the same. He said, “Find solutions to problems through innovative ideas, and do not be afraid to take risks.”
6. Leadership: Dr. Kalam advocated for strong leadership skills. He said, “Leadership is not about winning but about inspiring and motivating people to fulfil their potential.”
7. Integrity & Humility: He emphasized the importance of having humility and integrity in one’s life. He said, “Integrity and humility create power, which no one can destroy.”
So these were the 30 legendary APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes. We got so pumped up and inspired while mentioning them on this list.
If you come across any other great APJ Abdul Kalam quotes, do mention them in the comments below and we will add it here.
Feel free to share these Abdul Kalam quotes with your family and loved ones and inspire them.