© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
36 Legendary Muniba Mazari Quotes for Motivation
Before I start with muniba mazari quotes, let’s start with who is muniba mazari and what makes her popular.
In December 2015, Muniba Mazari, 28, was named by UN Women as Pakistan’s first National Ambassador during a ceremony in Islamabad to commemorate the conclusion of the 16 Days of Action Against Gender-Based Violence.
Muniba Mazari is a Pakistani activist, artist, and public speaker. She is an advocate for gender equality and human rights, aiming to empower and inspire those around her. As a polio survivor, she has advocated for the disabled and worked to create more opportunities for them.
She is also a motivational speaker, spreading awareness about the struggles of people living with disabilities. Her work has been recognized by both local and international organizations, and she is known for her vibrant and optimistic attitude in the face of adversity.
35 Muniba Mazari Quotes
As a result of her will to live life on her terms and courage to face her anxieties, Mazari was given the opportunity to start again and was named the national global goodwill ambassador for UN Women Pakistan. She was listed among Forbes’ 30 Under 30 for 2016 and the BBC 100 Women for 2015.
Actually, she is motivating a lot of us with her efforts and speeches. Muniba Mazari’s biography and quotes can be found here. Please share your opinion of the speech in the comment section below.
Here are some top Muniba Mazari Quotes to live your life to the fullest.
10 Muniba Mazari Quotes
1. “Pray for those who see their failure in your success!” – Muniba Mazari
2. “I could not find a hero in my life so I became one.” – Muniba Mazari
3. “We are all keen to gain but how many of us are willing to lose? Always remember there are no major gains without major losses!” ― Muniba Mazari
4. “Pain is not your Weakness.” – Muniba Mazari
5. “I don’t know how my story will end, but nowhere in my text you’ll ever read I gave up.” ― Muniba Mazari
6. “Always love your mother because you will never get another.” ― Muniba Mazari
7. “When you share your story and it doesn’t make you cry, that means you are healed.” ― Muniba Mazari
8. “Happiness; a place between too much and too little!” ― Muniba Mazari
9. “Celebrate Your Life, Live it. Don’t Die Before Your Death, We all Die!” ― Muniba Mazari
10. “When you accept yourself the way you are, the world recognizes you.” ― Muniba Mazari
10 Muniba Mazari Motivational Quotes
11. “Be grateful for what you have, and trust me you’ll have more.” ― Muniba Mazari
12. “The words can make you or break you. They can heal your soul. They can Damage you Forever.” – Muniba Mazari
13. ”You are the Hero of your own life story and heroes never give up.” — Muniba Mazari
14. “I can undoubtedly admit that I am caged by my body, but my mind is free, and so is my spirit and soul. I can still dream big.” ― Muniba Mazari
15. “Never show hatred to People you leave.” – Muniba Mazari
16. “Giving up is not an Option.” – Muniba Mazari
17. ”Don’t be sad for your Disabilities, Success accepts Disabilities too.” – Muniba Mazari
18. “We are all perfectly imperfect and that’s perfectly alright.”― Muniba Mazari
19. “Sometimes somebody’s absence makes you a better person. Cherish their absence, it’s always a blessing in disguise.” ― Muniba Mazari
20. ”Learn to fight your fears.” — Muniba Mazari
5 Motivational Quotes by Muniba Mazari
21. ”Always love your father because you will never get another.” — Muniba Mazari
22. ”They call me disabled. I called myself Differently able” — Muniba Mazari
23. ”Learn the art of converting you’re advertising into opportunities” — Muniba Mazari
24. ”The secret of happiness is being grateful for what you have, not what you don’t have or what you’ve lost.” — Muniba Mazari
25. “Read people around you.” — Muniba Mazari
10 Muniba Mazari Inspirational Quotes
26. “Life is Unpredictable.” — Muniba Mazari
27. “Turn Adversity into Opportunity” — Muniba Mazari
28. Real happiness doesn’t lie in success, name, money, and fame but lies within gratitude. — Muniba Mazari
29. “Some trials come to sort the life of people out. They break you, deform you, and then transform you into the best version of you.” ― Muniba Mazari
30. “Some bad incidents can break you physically & deform your body but transform your soul and turn you into the best version of yours.” ― Muniba Mazari
31. “Sometimes problems are not big, we’re small because we can not handle them.” ― Muniba Mazari
32. “Everything happens for a reason and when we say ‘everything’ we can’t pick and choose!” ― Muniba Mazari
33. “Success is not how well people know you, Success is how well you know yourself.” ― Muniba Mazari
34. “When you are able to change someone’s life and when you look back at your life and say that I tried my best to give my best to the people around me, that is a real success!” ― Muniba Mazari
35. “Embrace what transforms you.” — Muniba Mazari
36. “Words have the power to heal. So choose wisely!” ― Muniba Mazari
Top 6 Lessons of Muniba Mazari for Youngsters
Muniba Mazari’s top lessons include:
1. Never give up, no matter what obstacles may come your way.
2. Believe in yourself and your capabilities.
3. Strive to make a positive impact on those around you.
4. Find joy in the little things.
5. Make the most of every opportunity.
6. Embrace and love your uniqueness.