© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Long-distance relationships require dedication, understanding, and communication from both partners in order to make it work. While it can be challenging at times, there are a number of ways to keep the flame alive and make the most of your relationship despite the distance.
If either of the partners is away, then these quotes about long distance relationships and trust will be the best for you. Here are quotes on long-distance relationships and trust that you are going to love and going to share with your partner.
Quotes about Long Distance Relationships and Trust
1. Distance means so little when someone means so much.
2. I wanna Hug you, but you are too far.
3. Living halfway across the world and not being able to hold you in my arms is what I miss the most.
4. Long Distance Relationships are hard, but they’re also incredible. If you can love, respect, trust, and support each other from a distance then you’ll be unstoppable once you are physically together.
5. I wonder why people still underestimate the authenticity of long-distance relationships. I fell in love with his soul before I could even touch his skin. If that isn’t true love, then please tell me what is…
6. Being apart teaches us how to be together.
7. You are a thousand miles away. But no one else is closer to my heart than you are.
8. Distance gives us reasons to love harder.
9. You can love someone from a distance and still live in the moment.
10. Always together, Never apart, Maybe in distance, But never in heart.
Long Distance Relationship Quotes
11. Distance isn’t a big factor in a relationship, communication is. But most of all, commitment is the most important one.
12. If anyone asked me “What is hell?” I would answer “Distance between people who love each other.”
13. Yes, Long Distance is Hard; But it is only meant for the Tough Ones!
14. I can bear the distance but cannot imagine a life without you.
15. When two long-distance lovers meet, the most affectionate hugs and happiest faces are seen.
16. When they work, long-distance relationships are the best sort of beautiful, I think. That a person could wait months, cross miles and oceans for a few short spectacular moments with the person they love, that’s it, you know, that’s what we’re all searching for.”
17. Miles and calendars have no effect on love.
18. Goodnight, hope to meet up with you in my dreams.
19. True Love doesn’t mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes.
20. You’re never away from someone when your heart is with them.
Quotes on long-distance relationships
21. If I could, I would come to visit you right now.
22. To everyone that says that long-distance relationships don’t work: “We are living proof that they do!”
23. I will wait for you because honestly, I don’t want anyone else.
24. Distance + Time = Love
25. Separated by distance, yet connected by the heart.
26. Distance never separates two people truly in love.
27. Before I fall asleep I always picture what it would feel like to fall asleep in your arms. It’s probably the best feeling in the world.
28. “Distance teaches us to appreciate the days that we are able to spend together and distance teaches us the definition of patience. It is a reminder that every moment together is special, and every second together should be cherished.”
29. A long-distance relationship isn’t hard at all, it’s just a matter of trust, commitment, and holding on.
30. We will beat this distance. I promise you.
31. Love is Love, no matter how far you are.
32. The distance between us allows us to nurture this love of ours.
33. Yes, I am in a long-distance relationship. Yes, it is a “real” relationship.
34. I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you’re the one that I love, and I can’t let you go.
35. Even in this long-distance relationship, she loved him more than most of her close ones.
In conclusion, long distance relationship quotes can be a great source of comfort and strength for couples who are facing the difficult challenges of maintaining a relationship despite being separated by vast physical distances.
They can serve to remind us that love and connection transcend all boundaries and that we should embrace every opportunity to remain close to those we care about, no matter how great the distance between us is.