© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
100+ Best Quotes for Dreams with Images to Inspire You
Quotes for Dreams: We spend about two hours dreaming per night making us feels nostalgic and with every dream that we see there is hope or expectation that it may come true.
On average, a dream lasts around 5 to 20 minutes, although a dreamer may perceive the dream much longer than this. In contrast, dreams and memories might reveal intimate information about us.
Dreams can be symbolic, depending on the context in which they occur. They can reflect our emotions, desires, and fears. It can also help us process our thoughts, clarify our goals and decisions, and give us insight into our behavior. Give a glance at these quotes for dreams, and dream thoughts as your road of imagination.
Dreams are important because they help us sleep through noise and other disturbances. They may reveal a lot about the person’s mental health and problems.
Dreams help us store memories and the things we’ve learned in our lives. These powerful quotes for dreams will give your soul a boost and fuel your dream thoughts.
100 Motivational Quotes for Dreams
Welcome to “Quotes for Dream”, a collection of inspiring quotes to help motivate your dreams. Here you will find a variety of dream quotes from famous and not-so-famous people, to help spark creativity and focus your efforts on pursuing your dreams. Whether you are looking for motivation, courage, or inspiration, these dream quotes can provide the perfect starting point for your journey. So dive in and let your dreams take flight!
25 Best Dream Quotes
1. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
2. “Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality.” – Jonas Salk
3. “Doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams will only result in success.” – Holistic Haven
4. “I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.” – Mike Tyson
5. “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.” – Edgar Allan Poe
6. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
7. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
8. “You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true. You will have to work for it.” – Richard Bach
9. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
10. “Dreams are illustrations…from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
11. “Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle
12. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, they take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
13. “I dream of painting and then I paint my dream.” – Vincent Van Gogh
14. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
15. “Always nurture your inner childhood dreams, life will become beautiful.” – Unknown
16. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – S.Green
17. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” – A.A.Milne
18. “Dreams are extremely important. You can’t do it unless you imagine it.” – George Lucas
19. “I dream. Sometimes I think that’s the only right thing to do.” – Haruki Murakami
20. “Dreams are logs that feed the fire of our souls” – Marcela Bennett
21. “Dream big. Start small. But most of all start.” – Simon Sinek
22. “If you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Taty Rodríguez
23. “ Life without dreams is like a bird with a broken wing – it can’t fly.” – Dan Pena
24. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let it go.” – Pepa Pombo
25. “The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.” – Tom Bradley
25 Quotes for Dreams
26. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.”
27. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
28. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
29. “One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon – instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.”
30. “The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.” -Sarah Ban Breathnach
31. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.”
32. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.”
33. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.”
34. “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
35. “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” – Anais Nin
36. “Dreams are not what you see in sleep, it is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.”
37. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.”
38. “Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together.”
39. “Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.”
40. “We all have possibilities we don’t know about. We can do things we don’t even dream we can do.” – Dale Carnegie
41. “All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.”
42. “Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.”
43. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.”
44. “Dream big, work hard.”
45. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Act as though it were impossible to fail.” – Dorothea Brandt
46. “Living a dream is simply a form of living out your passion, of making that passion gradually, through persistence and effort, a central part of your life.”
47. “Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.”
48.” Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it.”
49. “Man is a genius when he is dreaming.”
50. “When I dream, I am ageless.” – Elizabeth Coatsworth
25 Quotes of Dreaming
51. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.”
52. “The more closely you get in touch with your dreams, the more able you are to make them real. The more vividly you consider how you want your world to be, the more real and effective tools you will have for making it so.”
53. “When you cease to dream you cease to live.”
54. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?”
55. “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” – Oscar Wilde
56. “Judge your natural character by what you do in your dreams.”
57. “There is only one dreamer, the one self, dreaming many dreams. In everybody, there is a dream, but the dreamer is the same, the one self, which reflects itself in each body as I am.”
58. “It would be a fine thing, in which I hardly dare believe, to pass our lives near each other, hypnotized by our dreams.”
59. “Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.”
60. “Live your spirit’s dreams, not your mind’s.” – Alan Cohen
61. “Dreams are the seedlings of realities.”
62. “In your heart, keep one still secret spot where dreams may go and be sheltered so they may thrive and grow.”
63. “Anyone who dreams of an uncommon life eventually discovers that there is no choice but to seek an uncommon approach to living it.”
64. “I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers, do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.”
65. “Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and their use establish the life you experience.” – Sonia Choquette
66. “Dream interpretation can help you understand yourself, get answers, clarify your purpose, discover ideas, reach closure, resolve fears, reduce stress, and more.”
67. “No person has the right to rain on your dreams.”
68. “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits.”
69. “Fill your brain with giant dreams so it has no space for petty pursuits.”
70. “Dream is the capacity to see a clear picture of your life in God’s Word.”
71. “It is not needful for our dreams to be very grand nor very big. It is only needful for our dreams to be very shiny.”
72. “A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities.”
73. “Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth.”
74. “When you work, you fulfill a part of earth’s fondest dream assigned to you when that dream is born.”
75. “To understand the intricacies of life, study the antics of your dreams.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
25 Inspiring Dream Thoughts
76. “Dreams, my mother always told me, represent part of our unconsciousness–the place where we store the true parts of our soul, away from the rest of the world.”
77. “Give your dreams all you’ve got and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you.”
78. “Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages.”
79. “A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.”
80. “In dreams, we are students learning how to die.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
81. “We know not where our dreams will take us, but we can probably see quite clearly where we’ll go without them.”
82. “Part of Disney’s success is our ability to create a believable world of dreams that appeals to all age groups.”
83. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.”
84. “Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination and a little bit of luck.”
85. “Participate in your own dreams, don’t just say what you want or complain about what you don’t have.” – Steve Maraboli
86. “You can kill the dreamer, but you can’t kill the dream.”
87. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
88. “Where all is but a dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth, and knowledge nothing.”
89. “Not being able to recognize our lifelong dreams is like not being able to recognize that we are alive.”
90. “The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul.” -Carl Jung
91. “We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.”
92. “The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold.”
93. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.”
94. “When you experience a large shock, you may reassess your life or your dreams, and realize that you aren’t living the life you imagined or wanted.”
95. “Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.” –Buddha
96. “In bed, my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream.”
97. “To know, to think, to dream. That is everything.”
98. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.”
99. “Once you know yourself, what you like, what you love, what you dislike, what your dreams are, and are honest about your faults, you can accept yourself for who you are.”
100. “We should see dreaming as one of our responsibilities, rather than an alternative to one.” – Mary Engelbreit
Facts About Dreams
Dreams are a universal experience that can provide insight into our subconscious thoughts, memories, and emotions. Here are some facts about dreams:
1. Most people dream several times a night, although most of us do not remember them.
2. Dreams can last anywhere from just a few seconds to up to 20 minutes.
3. Dreams tend to be most vivid during the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) phase of sleep.
4. It is believed that dreams help the brain process emotions, memories, and experiences.
5. People who have suffered from physical or emotional trauma often have recurring nightmares.
6. Some experts believe that dreams may contain hidden messages and symbols that offer insight into our lives.
7. Lucid dreaming is when a person is aware that they are dreaming and can control the action within the dream.
8. Some studies suggest that certain prescription drugs and substances can influence the content of a person’s dreams.