© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Sun-kissed days bring warmth and light, creating energy and joy that can fill us with hope and optimism.
We can take comfort in the fact that even on the darkest days, the sun is still out there, waiting to greet us with its radiance and provide us with the motivation and enthusiasm to tackle any challenge.
Sun provides energy to everyone on our dear planet, earth. Humans too benefit from the sunshine that falls on their bodies from the giant ball of our solar system.
85 Glowing Sun-kissed Quotes, Captions
Getting kissed by the sun is truly an odd feeling. To embrace this experience, here are the most-interesting sun-kissed quotes.
20 Sun-Kissed Quotes
1. “The earth would die if the sun stopped kissing her.” – Hafez
2. “I love waking up in the morning with the sun on my face.” – Petra Perry
3. “If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.” ― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
4. “To be happy, you must be your own sunshine.” — C.E. Jerningham
5. “When the Sun kisses the horizon, that’s when you see the sky blush.” — Anthony T. Hincks
6. “I want sun-kissed skin and hair that smells of sea breeze.” — Robyn Ruth
7. “Show off your natural sun-kissed glow by wearing white.” ― Lloyd Boston
8. “Just a kiss of the sun on the rain gives birth to a rainbow.” — Saheli Sarkar
9. “I find peace where the sun-kissed leaves dance in the melody of the cool that floats through the air.” ― Saim Cheeda
10. “Craving the touch of your lips just like the sunshine kissing my bare skin.” — Poetic Catastrophe
11. “Learn from flowers – always angle towards the Sun.” — Maureen Joyce Connolly
12. “The Sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.” — Henry Ward Beecher
13. “Kissed by sunlight and wit. My kind of person.” — Katajanya
14. “Nobody really knows her, except the chosen few, her secrets are hidden behind that sun-kissed hue. If I reach out to touch her, she’ll just run away, forever and always will have to wait another day.” — Simone Elkeles
15. “Sun-kissed skin so hot it’ll melt your popsicle.” – Katy Perry
16. “The sun shines not on us but in us.” — John Muir
17. “Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.” ― Rahul Gehlot
18. “In the era of sun-kissed mornings. I want you to kiss me, while the sun will blush and kiss our love.” ― Uzma Akhtar Ashrafi
19. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
20. “Summer darkened her skin, lightened her hair, and set a fire in her heart.”
30 Short Sun Kissed Captions
21. Salty air, sun-kissed hair.
22. Life is better when you’re under the sun.
23. Looking tan-tactic!
24. Forever chasing the sun.
25. Nothing but good vibes and blue skies.
26. Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss lives hurts away.
27. I was made for sunny days.
28. When the sky turns pink, it’s time for a drink.
29. Sandy toes and a sun-kissed nose.
30. I don’t need a man. I need tequila and a tan.
31. Life is better with a sun-kissed glow.
32. All suns blazing.
33. Feeling the heat of the sun on my skin and the sand between my toes.
34. Take me to a place where the sun kisses the ocean.
35. A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night, as a welcome gift.
36. Not everyone has to ride off into the sunset with a man. Some of us just want a tan!
37. Let your goals and ambitions sun kiss your hard work.
38. I don’t know how to get sun-kissed. I always get sun slapped.
39. But first, sunshine kisses.
40. Stay golden.
41. Be the sunshine in someone’s life.
42. Sun kisses are my favorites.
43. Golden moments and sun-kissed faces.
44. All that glitters really is sunlight.
45. One kiss from the sun is all it takes.
46. Dear Sun, are you gonna kiss me or not?
47. Moonlight is sculpture; sunlight is painting.
48. Nothing but sandy skin and summer smiles.
49. Summer is here and I am vibing.
50. Sunlight brings out the world’s beauty.
20 Kissed by Sun Quotes Images
51. “Both look their passion through sun-kissed space.” – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
52. “The moon only glows when kissed by the sun.” — R. Queen
53. “Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August.” – Jenny Han
54. “There is a broken window in that lavish castle once sun-kissed, now abandoned.” – Neha Gaur
55. “My favorite beauty look is definitely ’70s beauty – sun-kissed skin, wavy hair, and defined eyes.” – Erin Heatherton
56. “My favorite look would be a fresh, dewy face with a bronze, sun-kissed glow. It looks so tropical and reminds me of a place that feels like a true home.” – Mya
57. “My skin looks naturally sun-kissed, I don’t need a tan.” – Dionne
58. “She stood breast-high amid the corn Clasp by the golden light of morn, Like the sweetheart of the sun, Who many a glowing kiss had won.” — Thomas Hood
59. “If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.” — Rabindranath Tagore
60. “The warm sun kissed the earth, To consecrate thy birth, And from his close embrace, Thy radiant face, Sprang into sight, A blossoming delight.” — Sarah Orne Jewett
61. “Be like the sun; shine your love on everyone.” — Aine Belton
62. “You must know what to do when the sun is not shining.” — Robert Downey Jr.
63. “The naked earth is warm with Spring, And with green grass and bursting trees Leans to the sun’s kiss glorying, And quivers in the sunny breeze.” — Julian Grenfell
64. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” ― David Viscott
65. “Watching her sun-kissed made him envy the sun.” ― R. Hima
66. “When the sun loves you, you get kisses, not burns.”
67. “White goes well with sun-kissed skin.”
68. “Then the sun kissed your skin and I couldn’t help myself and become addicted.”
69. “The sun is the ultimate source of life and energy. Being kissed by its warmth is a gift.”
70. “The sun kisses everything it touches. It’s a reminder that we’re all connected.”
15 Sun-kissed Captions for Instagram
71. “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away.” – Elvis Presley
72. “Concentrate all your thoughts on the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell
73. “Yo the sun doesn’t shine forever, but as long as it’s here then we might as well shine together, better now than never.” – Diddy
74. “The sun, the bright sun, that brings back, not light alone, but new life, and hope, and freshness to man.” – Charles Dickens
75. “I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good song in my feet.” — Justin Timberlake
76. “I’m just a simple guy, I live from day to day. A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away.” – Led Zeppelin
77. “In summer, the song sings itself.” — William Carlos Williams
78. “I’m gonna soak up the sun!” — Sheryl Crow
79. “Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
80. “If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.” – Morris West
81. “If I do but one thing today, may I be human sunshine for someone.” – Butterflies Rising
82. “Some are blessed with natural sun-kissed skin and need no artificial tanning.”
83. “Being sun-kissed never goes out of fashion.”
84. “Earth would not last long without the sun.”
85. “When the sun gets harsh, the kiss seems like a slap.”
So these were the 85 sun-kissed quotes that you were looking for. Enjoy these quotes while enjoying the unmatched sunshine falling on your skin. Don’t forget to copy and paste these sunkissed quotes for future use.