© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
This world is huge and beautiful, we all want to go and explore it. Trekking is a common trend nowadays where youth are passionate to visit the best trekking places in India. Youth also consider it as a part of physical activity and inner peace.
So, here are 107 Trekking quotes and captions to inspire you to go and witness the amazing and mind-blowing things in this gigantic world.
100+ Best Trekking Quotes & Images
It’s a human emotion to explore the unexplored, so what are you waiting for? Pack up your bags and go out with your friends to enjoy this amazing world with the help of these trekking quotes.
20 Trekking Quotes Images
1. At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy, and your eyes sparkling.
2. Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
3. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
4. Hike more, worry less.
5. Trekking is not a date, it’s an endurance test. If you can survive trekking with someone, you should marry them on the way home.
6. The truth is I miss trekking all the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.
7. I wanna be in love with someone who is equally in love with trekking as I am and I want us to climb all the mountains and want to explore the world together.
8. Once you are addicted to trekking, there is no going back.
9. Trekking is a Caprice in childhood, a passion in youth, a necessity in manhood, and an elegy in old age.
10. We wander for distraction, but we do trek for fulfillment.
11. A flat trail never made a skilled hiker.
12. You need special shoes for hiking and a bit of special soul as well.
13. If the winter is too cold and the summer is too hot, you are not a hiker.
14. The higher you climb on the mountain, the harder the wind blows.
15. Keep close to nature’s heart and break clear away, once in a while, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
16. Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery of why we climb.
17. The summit is what drives us, but the climb itself is what matters.
18. When preparing to climb a mountain, pack a light heart.
19. Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
20. I’ve done a lot of thinking about fear. For me, the crucial question is not how to climb without fear that’s impossible- but how to deal with it when it creeps into your nerve endings.
20 Best Hiker Quotes
21. You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you.
22. I love the places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
23. Be a true traveler, don’t be a temporary tourist.
24. Some women want diamonds, others just want a hammock, a campfire, and some peace &quiet.
25. When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.
26. Mountains know secrets we need to learn. That it might take time, it might be hard, but if you just hold on long enough, you will find the strength to rise up.
27. There is no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.
28. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
29. Everything worthwhile is uphill everything.
30. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
31. A trek develops a sense of gratitude for the things and people around us.
32. I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.
33. Leave the city, leave reality, enter the forest, enter fantasy.
34. The mountains are calling I must go.
35. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
36. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
37. I have a therapist, her name is nature.
38. It’s not the mountains we conquer, but ourselves.
39. Away from the city.
40. The way up to the top of the mountain is always longer than you think. Don’t fool yourself, the moment will arrive when what seemed so near is still very far.
20 Best Trekking Captions
41. The only one who wanders finds a new path.
42. Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
43. Climb the mountain not to plant your flag, but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view.
44. I’d rather be hiking in the rain, than sitting inside the desk on a sunny day.
45. Do more than just exist.
46. In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.
47. Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day-to-day obstacles of life.
48. Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.
49. Walking is the men’s best medicine.
50. I am not born for one corner, the whole world is my native land.
51. A wise man travels to discover himself.
52. Or all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
53. The antidote to exhaustion isn’t resting. It’s nature.
54. May your dreams are larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits.
55. Leave the road, take the trials.
56. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
57. It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
58. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
59. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
60. Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence.
20 Best Captions for Trekkers
61. Your feet will land you to where your heart is.
62. I was amazed that what I needed to survive could be carried on my back, and, most surprising of all, that I could carry it.
63. Somewhere between the start of the trail and the end is the mystery of why we choose to walk.
64. The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.
65. Keep close to nature’s heart, wash your spirit clean.
66. After a day’s walk, everything has twice its usual value.
67. The cliche is that life is a mountain. You go up, reach the top and then go down.
68. Cold air, dark night, warm fire, bright stars.
69. Chasing angels or fleeing demons got to the mountains.
70. A single man of one, only pebbles can be moved, but many men together stand no mountains that can’t move.
71. I nothing against walk-in closets, but I’d rather walk in the woods.
72. As soon as I saw you, I knew you would be an adventure of a lifetime.
73. I don’t always know where the roads lead but I know I grow with every adventure.
74. Nothing adventured, nothing attained.
75. Over the mountains and through the woods.
76. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.
77. Get the most from your pioneer journey.
78. We travel, initially, to lose ourselves, we travel, next, to find ourselves.
79. Don’t listen to what they say, go see.
80. Life is short. Go to the mountains and never look back.
Also read: 160 Happy Mother’s Day Quotes And Wishes
10 Trekking with Friends Quotes
81. Hiking is just walking where it’s okay to pee.
82. Fresh air and muddy boots make everything better.
83. Fill your life with experiences, not things, have stories to tell, nit stuff to show.
84. If you are not lost, you’re not much of an explorer.
85. Go to the extra mile, it’s never crowded.
86. Returning home is the most difficult part of long-distance hiking. You have grown outside the puzzle and your piece no longer fits.
87. Be a loner, that gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth, have holy curiosity, make your life worth living.
88. Hiking and Happiness go hand in hand or foot in the boot.
89. Anywhere is within walking distance.
90. Methinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.
17 Hiking and trekking quotes
91. The atomic bomb made the prospect of future war unendurable. It has led us up those last few steps to the mountain pass and beyond there is a different country.
92. Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost.
93. Who needs heels? Life’s better in hiking boots.
94. I’m not lost, I’m exploring.
95. I have two doctors, my left leg and my right leg.
96. We don’t stop hiking because we grow old. We grow old because we stop hiking.
97. I slow down when hiking. The rhythm of nature is more leisurely. The sun comes up, it moves across the sky, and you begin to synchronize to that rhythm.
98. Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.
99. Bring me coffee, take me hiking and tell me I’m sexy.
If you are too broke to take her on a date, go hiking and eat that bitch out on the top of the mountain, be creative.
100.What stands in the way, is the way.
101. My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.
102. Just want to sit on top of a mountain, enjoy the views and talk about life.
103. Let’s keep our mountain clear and serene, so our next generations can see the same beauty.
104. That 10 minutes sleep you take when you get halt while hiking into the mountains hits differently.
105. Never measure the height of the mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was.
106. Great things are done man & mountain meet.
107. Human life is far more important than getting to the top of a mountain.
So, these were all trekking quotes and captions to motivate you to travel the world and explore the unexplored. If you don’t even try to see this world then you’ll regret it later. These trekking quotes are here to inspire you. So just give it a shot and make this life worth living with the help of these trekking quotes.