© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Are you also the one who is Fascinated by the Indian Cricketer Virat Kohli…..post you will love these Virat Kohli quotes. Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer with an amazing playing style and body of work.
This top-order right-handed batter is regarded as one of the best in the world. One of the best cricketers in the world is Virat Kohli.
He currently competes in the Indian Premier League for Royal Challengers Bangalore (IPL). Since 2013, he has led the group as captain. He has the best test ratings, ODI ratings, and T20I ratings of any Indian batsman in history.
ESPN lists him as one of the most well-known athletes in the world. Also, Forbes rates it as one of the most valuable athlete brands. As a result, learning about Virat Kohli will make you laugh a lot if you are a die-hard fan. I sincerely hope you enjoy these Virat Kohli quotes images and will spread them to your social networks.
Top 35 Virat Kohli Quotes
We present you with a pile of Virat Kohli quotes for upcoming Cricketers.
He has received numerous honors, including the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna in 2018, the Padma Shri in 2017, and the Arjuna Award in 2013. He is the first Asian and Indian skipper to have at least one Test victory in Australia, South Africa, and England.
10 Quotes by Virat Kohli
1. “I do believe in God. But you won’t find me visiting temples every now and then. I believe in self-realization. Peace of mind matters a lot to me. What’s the point in doing something just for the sake of it? I’d rather do something I like doing as long as I’m being true to myself.”
2. “Whatever you want to do, do it with full passion, and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else.”
3. “Self-belief and hard work will always earn you success.”
4. “I love playing under pressure. In fact, if there’s no pressure, then I’m not in the perfect zone.”
5. “Irrespective of whether you have talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn’t mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize it.”
6. “Pretension is a poor joke that you play on yourself. Snap out of it. Recognize your strengths, and work on your weaknesses. Real achievement is liking what you see in the mirror every morning.”
7. “No cricket team in the world depends on one or two players. The team always plays to win.”
8. “The bat is not a toy, it’s a weapon. It gives me everything in my life, which helps me to do everything in the field.”
9. “Never give up. Today is hard tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
10. “I should play and enjoy the game and inspires the next generation.”
5 Quotes by Virat Kohli on Success
11. “The people you choose to have around you make all the difference. My family and close friends keep me grounded. You have to have a mind of your own and a strong head on your shoulders. Cricket is the most important thing to me, so the rest of it pales in comparison.”
12. “There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.”
13. “When you are fit, you feel as if you can do anything.”
14. “I keep telling myself ‘Improve, improve from the previous match, previous shot. You can do it.”
15. “A fit body gives you confidence. And there is nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you will have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident.”
10 Virat Kohli Quotes for Inspiration
16. “On the field, aggression can sometimes be a positive emotion. It boosts performance and can lift your game. But over the years, I have learned that restrained aggression is a better animal. That way, you will conserve your energy and won’t spend yourself quickly.”
17. “I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am.”
18. “If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win.”
19. “A lot of people tell me a lot of things about my conduct, my game, my future… but I try to stay away from their words of wisdom. I don’t let it distract me.”
20. “Probably because I’m from a middle-class family, I have that nature in me that I don’t get too excited with big things.”
21. “I am pretty aware of my priorities and I really don’t focus on things that are not as important to me as cricket.”
22. “Whatever I am, it’s natural… I don’t have to pretend to be aggressive, don’t have to show the opposition that I am on the field. Being aggressive comes naturally to me, helps me perform.”
23. “I always dreamt of holding the bat and winning games for India. That was my inspiration to take up cricket.”
24. “I am a guy who likes to play with intensity. Once that is gone, I do not know what I am going to do on the field.”
25. “I get really motivated when I put on the India jersey. It is a responsibility, so I want to perform in the best way I can.”
10 Motivational Quotes by Virat Kohli on Cricket and Life
26. “On the field, you will be facing the ball alone. If you fail, you will be the one blamed. So you should be the one deciding for yourself.”
27. “Nothing extraordinary happens to a cricketer if you time his career – which is very short.”
28. “My priority is cricket. Everything that I get apart from it is a result of my effort on the field. Everything else follows. I am pretty aware of my priorities, and I don’t really focus on things that are not as important to me as cricket.”
29. “Delhi means everything to me. This city has given me everything, and I love it.”
30. “I like people who do not need everyone to like them.”
31. “Becoming an inspiration for kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want to.”
32. “Take responsibility for your life and always lead from the front.”
33. “I’m not someone who sits at home and doesn’t like to go out, doesn’t like to watch movies. I like to live my life.”
34. “I want to be relaxed in my personal life. I really do not like to be hassled.”
35. “In the game of cricket, a hero is a person who respects the game and does not corrupt the game.”
Top 5 Records of Virat Kohli
Here are the top 5 records held by Virat Kohli:
1. Most runs in a calendar year (2818 ODI runs in 2017)
2. Most centuries in a calendar year (11 ODI centuries in 2018)
3. Fastest to 10,000 ODI runs (205 innings)
4. Most ODI centuries (43)
5. Most centuries while chasing in ODIs (19)