© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
100 Amazing Anime Quotes of all time with Images
From at least the early 1960s, anime has gained popularity in Japan. But now that the films and TV programs have become more widely known, they are impacting popular culture all across the world and gaining new admirers. The quotes in an anime are its greatest asset.
Ultimately, animes are a great way to be entertained while also understanding life’s true meaning through the perspectives of fictional characters. These anime quotes give us courage when we’re weak, inspiration when we most need it, and a desire for a better tomorrow. They also serve as a reminder of all the positive lessons about friendship, teamwork, courage, and other virtues that anime can impart.
100 Anime Quotes
This article contains 100 quotes, making it the best Anime Quotes article online. Every single well-known anime has a few lines that really capture its essence, each dialogue said by these anime characters, especially in popular animes like Attack on Titan, Naruto, and One Piece. Check them out, then.
Best Anime Quotes From ‘Naruto’
1. “Saru, you must protect those who have faith in you and who love the village, and train up to those to whom you can entrust the next generation… from tomorrow, you will be the Hokage…!”- Tobirama Senju.
2. “People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.”– Itachi Uchiha.
3. “It is only through the eyes of others that our lives have any meaning.”– Haku.
4. “Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better-called illusions. Everyone lives within their subjective interpretation.”– Itachi Uchiha
5. “People who continue to put their lives on the line to defend their faith become heroes and continue to exist in legend.”– Naruto Uzumaki.
6. “Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because… No matter how pathetic the reason is, it’s enough to start a war. War will never cease to exist… reasons can be thought up after the fact… Human nature pursues strife.”- Pain.
7. “Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material – you’re not a real man.”– Jiraiya.
8. “In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love.”-Madara Uchiha.
9. “Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing… that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don’t you see? It’s an empty existence, to go on living… alone and unloved… when defeat’s already cost you your dream!”– Haku.
10. “It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the choices they make with their lives.”– Naruto Uzumaki.
11. “While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.”– Naruto Uzumaki.
12. “Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it.”– Orochimaru.
13. “Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality only pain, suffering and futility exist.”– Madara Uchiha.
Anime Life Quotes From “One Piece”
14. “What keeps me alive in this world is neither bodily organs nor muscles, it’s my soul.”– Brook.
15. “We have to live a life of no regrets.”– Portgas D. Ace.
16. “What do you know of death? Have you ever died? Do you think death will preserve your cause forever? Ridiculous! Death leaves nothing behind! Once a person passes on, nothing remains but dead bones. If there is one thing I can’t stand, it is a person with no respect for life.” – Brook.
17. “The government says your existence is a crime, but no matter what kind of weapons you may hold, just being alive isn’t a sin! There’s no crime in living!”- Franky.
18. “There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day…not even Death itself can take my life away!”– Roronoa Zoro.
19. “I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.”- Ace Portgas D.
20. “Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.”– Nami.
21. “Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideas are held deep in the heart of man. As long as people seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.”– Gold D. Rodger.
22. “Old man, everyone!! And you… Luffy. Even though I’ve been good for nothing my whole life, even though I have the blood of a demon within me… You guys still loved me! Thank you so much!!”- Portgas D. Ace.
23. “When I decided to follow my dream, I had already discarded my life.”– Roronoa Zoro.
Famous Anime Quotes From ‘Death Note’
24. “Risking your life and doing something that could easily rob you of your life are exact opposites.”– L Lawliet.
25. “In this world, there are very few people who actually trust each other.”- Light Yagami.
26. “It’s time I started living my own life.” –Mello.
27. “Under normal circumstances, humans should have continued to evolve as the greatest creatures upon this earth, but we were actually regressing.”– Light Yagami
28. “Let’s value our lives.”– L Lawliet.
29. “In this world, there is only good and evil. that was the first universal truth I grasped from observing the world around me when I was a child. every human being without exception ends up falling into one category or the other.”- Mikami Teru.
30. “Learn to treasure your life because unfortunately, it can be taken away from you anytime.” – L Lawliet.
31. “This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?”- Light Yagami.
32. “There is no heaven or hell. No matter what you do while you’re alive, everybody goes to the same place once you die. Death is Equal.” – L Lawliet.
33. “The real evil is the power to kill people. Someone who finds himself with that power is cursed. No matter how you use it, anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness.”- Soichiro Yagami.
Deep Anime Quotes From ‘Fairy Tail’
34. “No one can decide what someone else should do with their life.”– Makarov Dreyar.
35. “If you have love in your life, you must keep living.”– Juvia Lockser.
36. “Inside my memories lies sad thoughts and it’s hard to forget, but I try every day to keep moving forward in life, so why can’t you, living in sadness isn’t living at all.” – Gray Fullbuster.
37. “The time known as ‘LIFE‘, cannot be rewound.”– Ultear Milkovich.
38. “If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That’s how you will be able to smile and live strong.”– Makarov Dreyar.
39. “Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what’s happened and continue living.”- Erza Scarlet.
40. “We don’t have to know what tomorrow holds! That’s why we can live for everything we’re worth today.”– Natsu Dragneel.
41. “You don’t die for your friends, you live for them”- Erza Scarlet.
42. “You must live life as long as you are still strong. Never look at your life as something insignificant.”– Natsu Dragneel.
43. “If lives were lost today, then lives were also born. How important each day is… depends on how important you feel it is to you.”- Erza Scarlet.
The Best Anime Quotes From ‘My Hero Academia
44. “So I’m gonna be a hero. I’ll make that money… so that my mom and dad can have easier lives.”– Ochako Uraraka
45. “Should we have let people die, all in the name of the law? Isn’t it a hero’s job to save people?”– Shoto Todoroki
46. “Whether you win or lose, looking back and learning from your experience is a part of life.”– All Might
47. “My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can’t lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me.”– Izuku Midoriya
48. “A hero’s job is to risk his life to turn his promises into reality!”– Izuku Midoriya
Awesome Anime Quotes From ‘Tokyo Ghoul’
49. “What we know as our every day can crumble in an instant. When it ends, it’s always in the blink of an eye.”-Nishiki.
50. “The world runs on power. Everything is determined by the superior power. You are weak. That is why you lose.”– Ayato Kirishima.
51. “Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad people. It means they’re human.”-Kishou Arima.
52. “It’s not the world that’s messed up; it’s those of us in it. Yes, some ghouls walk a path that leaves sorrow in their wake, but just like humans, we can choose a different path altogether…” –Kaneki Ken.
53. “All of the disadvantages in this world stem from a person’s lack of ability.”– Rize Kamishiro.
54. “If an angelic being fell from the sky and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs.”-Juuzou Suzuya.
55. “All the liabilities in this world are due to the inadequacies of the person involved.”– Kaneki Ken.
56. “All suffering in the world is born from an individual’s incompetence.”– Yakumo Oomori.
57. “Human relationships are chemical reactions. If you have a reaction then you can never return back to your previous state of being.”– Kaneki Ken.
58. “Never trust anyone too much, remember the devil was once an angel.”-Kaneki Ken.
Meaningful Anime Quotes From ‘Attack On Titan’
59. “The people who have the ability to change something in this world, all, without exception, have the guts to abandon things important to them if they have to.”— Armin Arlert.
60. “No matter how messed up things get, you can always figure out the best solution.”– Eren Jaeger.
61. “That’s right… this world… is cruel. It hit me that living was like a miracle.”-Mikasa Ackerman.
62. “I want to see and understand the world outside. I don’t want to die inside these walls without knowing what’s out there.”– Eren Jaeger.
63. “People who can’t throw something important away, can never hope to change anything.”– Armin Arlert.
64. “Even in moments of the deepest despair… I guess we can still find hope, huh?”– Hange Zoe.
65. “If you think reality is just living comfortably and following your own whims, can you seriously dare to call yourself a soldier?”– Eren Jaeger.
66. “…I was hated merely for the fact that I existed, and I died for the happiness of many people. But there was one thing I wished for with all my heart… If I’m ever given a second chance in life… That is my sincere wish.”– Ymir.
Inspiring Anime Quotes From ‘Assassination Classroom’
67. “People with talent often have the wrong impression that things will go as they think.”-Karma Akabane.
68. “Please remember that there are times to take someone’s hand and lead them along… But also times when you must be stern and let them fend for themselves.”– Koro Sensei.
69. “Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully.” –Koro Sensei.
70. “It’s dangerous for them to grow up without experiencing true competition. Because they’ll keep whining, even without taking the matter seriously. For those with a high level of aptitude… The sooner they know the frustration of defeat, the greater their growth will be.”– Koro Sensei.
71. “The past you’ve lost will never come back. I myself have made so many mistakes… But we can learn from the past so we don’t repeat it.”– Koro Sensei
Motivational Anime Quotes From ‘Berserk’
72. “You say ‘It doesn’t matter where’. If you follow me, this is where you’ll go! This is your Eden! You run from it. It is no Eden. If you follow me… to this place… the entire world… is a battlefield.”– Guts.
73. “Look, look around carefully. Strain your eyes. At the darkness around us… At the darkness… around me. You said, ‘Anywhere but here’. This is where. Here at the border. Gathered by the winds. Those who’ve met their final destiny hanging between jealousy and regret.”-Guts.
74. “Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men’s hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams.”-Griffith.
75. “If you’re alone… if it’s just your life, you can use it, however, you, please…But when there are two, the blade grows heavy. Fighting like death doesn’t concern you becomes a thing of the past….I threw away my way of life, relied on the strength of others, and somehow pushed on.” – Guts.
Funny Anime Quotes From ‘Fullmetal Alchemist
76. “Life that has been lost cannot be brought back again. That very truth is what shows us the meaning and value of living.”– Roy Mustang.
77. “When you live, your life will end sooner or later. The body will return to the earth. Grass and flowers will grow on top of it. The soul will nourish the hearts… and live on in other people’s hearts.” – Izumi Curtis.
78. “If the ways of this world are based on equivalent exchange, as alchemy says, then in order to allow for a new generation to enjoy good fortune, the price that we must pay, is to carry the bodies of the dead across a river of blood.”– Riza Hawkeye.
79. “You have to figure it out. Stand up and walk. Keep moving forward. You’ve got two good legs. So get up and use them. You’re strong enough to make your own path.”– Edward Elric.
80. “In order to obtain something, there must be something of equal value. It is the law of conservation in alchemy… We believed that it was the truth of the world. However, the real world isn’t perfect, so there is not just a single law that governs everything that happens within it.”– Alphonse Elric.
81. “Maybe life has no equal trade, maybe you can give up all you got, and get nothing back. Even If I can’t prove it’s true, I have to try, for your sake, AL.”– Edward Elric.
Anime Quotes About Life From ‘Akame Ga Kill’
82. “You won’t survive if you just let your boiling blood dictate your actions.”– Bulat.
83. “Everyone has their own reasons to fight! Sometimes, you have to settle it yourself or there’s no way forward!”– Tatsumi.
84. “As the living it is our responsibility to carry out the wishes of the ones who are gone.”– Akame.
85. “No matter how many good deeds you perform, your past sins cannot be erased.”– Sheele.
86. “I don’t understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. It’s how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. It’s only natural for the weak to perish.”– Esdeath.
Other Life Quotes From Anime
87. “The important thing is not how long you live. It’s what you accomplish with your life.”– Grovyle.
88. “Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is the truth! Those are the facts of this world! And you will all surrender to them, you pigs in human clothing!”- Satsuki Kiryuuin, ‘Kill la Kill’.
89. “We are all like fireworks: we climb, we shine and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even when that time comes, let’s not disappear like a firework and continue to shine.. forever.”-Hitsugaya Toshiro, ‘Bleach‘
90. “Whatever you lose, you’ll find it again. But what you throw away you’ll never get back.”-Kenshin Himura, ‘Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romanian
91. “Make your wonderful dream a reality, it will become your truth. If anyone can, it’s you.”– N, ‘Pokemon B/W‘.
92. “Whether here or in the real world, you can cry when it hurts. There’s no rule that you can’t show feelings just because it’s game.”– Kirito, ‘Sword Art Online‘.
93. “Don’t give up, there’s no shame in falling down! The true shame is to not stand up again!”- Shintaro Midorima
94. “I see now that one’s birth is irrelevant. It’s what you do that determines who you are.”– Mewtwo, ‘ Mewtwo Strikes Back,‘.
95. “Life isn’t just doing things for yourself. It’s possible to live in such a way that other people’s happiness, makes you happy too.”– Asuna Yuuki, ‘Sword Art Online’.
96. “Things in this world usually turn out okay. There’s no point in worrying about the future.”- Azazel, ‘High School DxD’
97. “You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.”- Ging Freecss, ‘Hunter x Hunter’.
98. “Everybody makes a wrong turn once in a while”– Ash Ketchum, ‘Pokemon’.
99. “To know sorrow is not terrifying. What is terrifying is to know you can’t go back to happiness you could have.”-Matsumoto Rangiku, ‘Bleach’
100. “It’s okay to live, even if there’s no greater point to living.”– Yuuki Konno
Best Anime Shows of Centuries
Here are some of the best anime shows of all time:
1. “Cowboy Bebop”: An iconic series from the 90s, this thrilling sci-fi adventure follows a crew of bounty hunters as they search for their biggest payoff yet.
2. “Death Note”: This dark psychological thriller follows a student who discovers a notebook that grants him the power to kill anyone whose name is written in it.
3. “Naruto”: The classic ninja series follows Naruto and his friends as they battle evil forces and seek to protect the world from destruction.
4. “Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood”: Two brothers journey across a torn world in search of the legendary Philosopher’s Stone in this action-packed fantasy series.
5. “Attack on Titan”: This gritty post-apocalyptic series follows a group of desperate survivors as they fight to protect the last remnants of humanity from gigantic, man-eating creatures known as Titans.
6. “Neon Genesis Evangelion”: This psychological classic follows a young boy and his fellow pilots as they fight giant aliens to save the earth from destruction.
7. “One Piece”: Set in a fantastical pirate world, this swashbuckling adventure follows a ragtag crew of pirates as they search for One Piece, the ultimate prize.