© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
Dealing with the pain of loss can be a difficult and overwhelming experience. However, it is important to remember that it is normal to grieve and to allow yourself the time and space to do this.
The aspect of writing sympathy cards is never enjoyable. Finding the appropriate words to offer sympathy to someone who has lost someone can be difficult and upsetting. While you want to express your sympathy for their loss and suffering, you also want to avoid offending them. If you had no personal acquaintance with the dead, it can be very challenging.
50 Deep Condolences Message
Use these as a reference, and don’t forget to include a special recollection, a manner they had a positive impact on your life, or anything you will miss about them. This gives your emotional greeting a unique, personal touch.
It might be challenging to find the right words to convey your sympathies. To assist you to express your feelings, we’ve gathered some sincere condolence quotes.
10 Deep Condolences Messages
1. “You will be remembered each day right from the start, for the memories that we shared forever live within our hearts.
2. “Our sorrow at [NAME] passing is not something I can put into words. My prayers and love go out to his family and friends at this most painful and challenging time.”
4. “What an amazing person and what a remarkable life. I feel so lucky that I got to know [NAME].”
5. “Celebrating the life of a good person and mourning their passing with you.”
6. “We don’t know how to heal your pain but wish we could—our most sincere condolences.”
7. “I know I can’t make your pain go away, but I want you to know I’m here with a shoulder or an ear or anything else you may need.”
8. “And God shall wipe away tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away.” — Revelation 21:4
9. “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.”
10. “When tomorrow starts without me, and I’m not there to see; If the sun should rise and find your eyes, all filled with tears for me.”
10 Condolence Messages for a Friend
11. “I have so many beautiful memories of [NAME]. I’m going to miss [HIM/HER].”
12. “Someone so special can never be forgotten.”
13. “Words fall short of expressing my sorrow for your loss. I am deeply sorry to hear about the passing of [NAME].”
14. “I hope this card finds you surrounded by strength and compassion.”
15. I’ll remember [NAME] in so many positive ways… [list the ways.]
16. “May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.”
17. “We hope it brings you comfort to know that we are celebrating the life [NAME] lived and are thankful for her impact on our lives.”
18. “We hope you know we are by your side during this time of sorrow. “
19. “Love never dies. [NAME] will always be with you.”
20. “May your heart and soul find peace and comfort.”
10 Heart-Felt Condolences Quotes
21. “Wishing you peace, comfort, courage, and lots of love at this time of sorrow.”
22. “Thinking of you at this tender time.”
23. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” —Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Even though there is joy in the homegoing, there is sorrow in your loss.”
25. “Wishing you the best and know you have my full support at every moment.”
26. “We are missing [NAME] along with you. With heartfelt sympathy.”
27. “I am thinking of you and your family and sending caring thoughts your way to support you through this.”
28. “With deepest sympathy as you remember [NAME].”
29. “Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs.”
30. “My heart goes out to you at this difficult time.”
10 Condolence Messages for the Loss of Mother/Father
31. “I’m sure your heart is aching. We want you to know that we are here for you if you need anything. Expect us to check in soon.”
32. “Although no words can take away the sorrow that you bear, may it be comforting to you to know that others care.”
33. “Mothers never really leave us. They are always with us and we hope that gives you some small comfort during this difficult time.”
34. “A mother’s love is infinite and all-encompassing. May you continue to feel her love every day even though she is no longer here with us.”
35. “Thinking of you, wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow and comfort in the midst of pain.”
36. “To quote [Name], she was an angel in the shape of your mom.”
37 . “The legacy [NAME] left behind will never disappear. She was a wonderful person, a thoughtful sister, and an unparalleled mother.”
38. “Our family will forever remain strong together and will share in the journey to finding peace despite this grief for your mother.”
39. “Your mother will be greatly missed; may you be comforted by your many memories of her and with her.”
40. “There is no one else in the world quite like your mom.”
10 Deep Condolences Quotes
41. “In your time of sorrow, we would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Your father was brilliant and thoughtful in so many ways that struck a chord.”
42. “Your father was loved so deeply and so we will grieve deeply too.”
43. “May your father’s memory be eternal.”
44. “Your father may have passed on, but his thoughts, hopes, and dreams live on.”
45. “I looked up to your father as if he was my own. I’m so saddened by his passing.”
46. “Your dad touched many people’s lives—mine included. I’m grateful I got the chance to know him.”
47. “Your father led a remarkable life. I never heard anyone say a bad word about him. I’m honoured to have known him, and I will miss him.”
48. “Your dad was a great mentor to me and I’m so sorry to hear of his passing. I’m keeping your family in my thoughts. If you need to talk to someone, I’m here for you.”
49. “Your dad was a true hero. May his memory and legacy live on through you.”
50. “I’ll always cherish the memories I had with your family. I loved [LIST ACTIVITIES] with your father. I am so sorry.”
How to Ease the Pain of Someone?
Providing sympathy to a victim’s family can be a difficult and challenging task. It is important to remember that everyone grieves differently, so be mindful of their individual needs. Here are some strategies for providing sympathy to a victim’s family:
1. Listen actively: Listen to understand rather than reply with your own opinion. Acknowledge their feelings and offer emotional support.
2. Show your compassion: Let them know that you care and sympathize with their loss. Offering hugs and handshakes can help create a feeling of connection.
3. Send hand-written letters or cards: Share your love and sympathy through written words.
4. Participate in memorial services: Attending a memorial or funeral service can help the family in the grieving process.
5. Be present: Spend time with the family in person, or via video chat if necessary, and make yourself available for them to reach out.