© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
150 Nature Beauty Quotes, Captions, and Thoughts with Images
Emerging yourself in nature and taking in the soothing calmness of the natural world can have a profound impact on your entire well-being. The comforting effect of nature can help you to relieve stress and to unplug from the hectic burdens of civilization. Nature is our mother – she nourishes and sustains us.
Nature offers great respite to your day-to-day stress and anxiety. Spending some time in the laps of nature, camping, hiking or trekking is a great idea! Nature is the beauty of the world. We should appreciate its presence with us.
150 Nature Beauty Quotes with Images
So, let’s do so with these Nature Beauty Quotes that will make your day shinier and brighter. Nature is just like motivational quotes for me as it cheers me up and gives me inner peace. Just like me, I hope these nature beauty quotes will inspire you, to fall in love with nature.
50 Inspiring Nature Thoughts
1. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”
2. “The silence of nature is very real. It surrounds you, you can feel it.”
3. “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.”
4. “The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.”
5. “When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.”
6. “Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.”
7. “Take a quiet walk with mother nature. It will nurture your mind, body, and soul.”
8. “A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.”
9. “The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the heavens, nature, and God.”
10. “Just living is not enough… one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”
11. “If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.”
12. “Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.”
13. “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.”
14. “Nature is full of infinite causes that have never occurred in experience.”
15. “The mountains are calling and I must go.”
16. “For in the true nature of things, if we rightly consider, every green tree is far more glorious than if it were made of gold and silver.”
17. “Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”
18. “Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.”
19. “Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.”
20. “There are always flowers for those who want to see them.”
21. “The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.”
22. “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.”
23. “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.”
24. “For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.”
25. “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.”
26. “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”
27. “Nature never did betray the heart that loved her.”
28. “In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.”
29. “God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought, disease, avalanches, and a thousand tempests and floods. But he cannot save them from fools.”
30. “The day of the sun is like the day of a king. It is a promenade in the morning, a sitting on the throne at noon, a pageant in the evening.”
31. “Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift.”
32. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.”
33. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.”
34. “In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences.”
35. “I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.”
36. “Water is the driving force of all nature.”
37. “The breaking of a wave cannot explain the whole sea.”
38. “It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake.”
39. “The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God.”
40. “The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.”
41. “I declare this world is so beautiful, that I can hardly believe it exists!”
42. “All nature is but art unknown to thee.”
43. “The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.”
44. “Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.”
45. “As in nature, as in art, so in grace; it is rough treatment that gives souls, as well as stones, their luster.”
46. “I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.”
47. “Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.”
48. “One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.”
49. “In the wilderness, I sense the miracle of life, and behind it, our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia.”
50. “What is the good of your stars and trees, your sunrise and the wind, if they do not enter into our daily lives?”
Also Read: 92 Army Quotes, Soldiers Sayings, and Military Quotes
30 Nature Captions for Instagram
51. “The bluebird carries the sky on his back.”
52. “Clouds symbolize the veils that shroud God.”
53. “Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made and forgot to put a soul into.”
54. “Trees are the earth’s endless effort to speak to the listening heaven.”
55. “Human life is as evanescent as the morning dew or a flash of lightning.”
56. “When I have a terrible need of – shall I say the word – religion. Then I go out and paint the stars.”
57. “The fairest thing in nature, a flower, still has its roots in earth and manure.”
58. “Trees love to toss and sway; they make such happy noises.”
59. “There are no lines in nature, only areas of color, one against another.”
60. “In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful.”
61. “I like all those painters who loved and had a strong feeling for nature.”
62. “My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing.”
63. “If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they’d live a lot differently.”
64. “There are moments when all anxiety and stated toil are becalmed in the infinite leisure and repose of nature.”
65. “Nature is the art of God.”
66. “How strange that nature does not knock, and yet does not intrude!”
67. “Nature can do more than physicians.”
68. “I believe the world is incomprehensibly beautiful — an endless prospect of magic and wonder.”
69. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.”
70. “Nature holds the key to our aesthetic, intellectual, cognitive, and even spiritual satisfaction.”
71. “Going to the mountains is going home.”
72. “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.”
73. “The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.”
74. “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.”
75. “Between every two pines there is a doorway to a new world.”
76. Eventually, my eyes were opened, and I really understood nature. I learned to love at the same time.
77. Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.
78. He who has no dreams, let him go to a beautiful forest to have many!
79. Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
80. Forever that girl who gets really excited when the sky is pretty colors.
Also Read: 105 Bob Marley Quotes For Inspiration and Great Life
40 Nature Love Quotes
81. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
82. Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.
83. May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, and dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
84. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
85. I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery – air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.
86. Not just beautiful, though—the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they’re watching me.
87. Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. … There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature-the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
88. The forest makes your heart gentle. You become one with it. No place for greed or anger there.
89. You didn’t come into this world. You came out of it, like a wave from the ocean. You are not a stranger here.
90. I only went out for a walk and finally concluded to stay out till sundown for going out, which I found was really going in.
91. Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the earth.
92. I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
93. Nature does nothing uselessly.
94. Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience.
95. Colors are the smiles of nature.
96. Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.
97. On earth, there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it.
98. Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God.
99. I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journeywork of the stars.
100. The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
101. Nature is Medicine.
102. The moment you realize that humans are a part of nature itself, your view of life will change.
103. Nature is everything. Nature is existence. Nature is life.
104. To walk in nature is to witness a thousand miracles.
105. I hope that you can enjoy the patch of nature this week that warms your heart and makes your soul glow.
106. Leave me in the heart of nature breathe the sunlight’s glow.
107. Try to walk as much as you can. if one really loves nature, one can find beauty everywhere. Nature is my church.
108. Nature points to the most beautiful memories and color is the smile of nature.
109. Nature gives every time season some beauty of its own.
110. Everything in nature invites us constantly to be what we are.
111. Nature is the closest place to heaven on earth.
112. Dreaming of nature and loving every part of it.
113. If you ever need to experience a little gratitude and abundance, mother nature always provides.
114. Nature is part of life and we are just droplets.
115. My wish is to stay always like this living quietly in a corner of nature.
116. I love spending time in nature. It doesn’t judge.
117. Nature has a great simplicity and therefore great beauty.
118. Rivers don’t drink their own water. Trees don’t eat their own fruit, Sun doesn’t give heat to itself. Flowers don’t spread fragrances for themselves.
119. Living for others is the rule of nature.
120. Nature has music for those who listen.
Also Read: Top 70 Bruce Lee Quotes For Legendary Great Life
30 Quotes About Nature
121. I go to nature to be soothed and healed and to have my senses put in order.
122. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat.
123. The poetry of the earth is never dead.
124. I firmly believe that nature brings solace to all troubles.
125. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
126. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
127. If I were a tree, I would have no reason to love a human.
128. And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
129. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
130. Each moment of the year has its own beauty.
131. The nature of a democracy consists of an important degree in the right of the people to criticize problems and mistakes.
132. The major problems in the world are the result of the difference between how nature works and the way people think.
133. Abstraction is real, probably more real than nature.
134. To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment.
135. When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blooms.
136. God Almighty first planted a garden, and indeed it is the purest of human pleasures.
137. Nature never hurries. Atom by atom, little by little she achieves her work.
138. By discovering nature, you discover yourself.
139. Love the world as your own self; then you can truly care for all things.
140. We don’t inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
141. Nature, time, and patience are the three great physicians.
142. Leave the road, take the trails.
143. The most beautiful gift of nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see.
144. Nature is just enough, but men and women must comprehend and accept her suggestions.
145. Nature is an infinite sphere in which the center is everywhere and the circumference nowhere.
146. To me, a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
147. To make a prairie it takes a clover and one bee, One clover, and a bee, And revery. The revery alone will do If bees are few.
148. Land really is the best art.
149. Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.
150. If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.
We hope that you will endeavor the beauty of nature with these nature beauty quotes. You can even send these beautiful nature quotes to your loved ones. We chose these nature beauty quotes because we found them relevant. If you come up with some other nature love quotes, you can share them with us.