© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
“The soldier is the Army. No Army is better than its soldiers. The soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.”George S Patton
Army. Military. Soldiers. A simple yet affectionate and violent words. The army of any country is ought to protect their nation from any threat that may harm the people living in it. Soldiers are the bone that helped our nation to stand and celebrate independence every year. They are the great leaders who inspire us to stand in difficult times.
90 Best Army Quotes, Sayings, and Images
So, here arebest army quotes to show you how the army plays an important and significant role in the development and prosperity of a nation. We must respect soldiers and service them in any possible way. So, let’s appreciate them with the help of these appreciation quotes.
20 Best Soldiers Quotes
1. Some goals are so worthy. It’s glorious even to fail.
2. Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it.
3. I’m a warrior not because I always win but because I always fight.
4. Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind moves it. It flies with the last breath of each soldier who dies protecting it.
5. “Daddy look at the sky full of stars,” the young girl said. “They’ll look more beautiful on your shoulders” He replied.
6. If you’re sleeping peacefully, thank the soldier.
7. She had one daughter and one son. She sent both of them to serve the country.
8. Not everyone is desperate to find his/her soulmate. Some are desperate to earn those boots, belts, and stars.
9. I’m not looking for true love, I’m looking for those stars and belts.
10. The color of my nation is something that motivates me.
11. To die for my nation is what I always wanted.
12. My road may be long but I’ll see you really soon.
13. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty.
14. You may see me struggle but you’ll never see me quit.
15. My wife wears combat boots and carries a rifle.
16. A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.
17. Behind every strong solder, there is an even stronger family who stands by them, supports them, and loves them with all their heart.
18. “On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind. As a nation, let it be our pledge that when they return home, we leave no veteran behind .”
19. “No nation ever had an army large enough to guarantee it against attack in a time of peace or ensure it of victory in time of war.”
20. Saying good-bye can get old quickly in this military life. But when you say it with a fun or moving quote, it takes on another level.
30 Best Army Sayings
21. The girl couldn’t speak loud he said. The entire platoon waiting for her command answered him silently.
22. I regret I only have one life to give for my country.
23. They train them to go to war but nobody trains them to come home.
24. Duty, Honour, Courage.
25. They said I could do anything. So, I became a soldier.
26. May God have mercy on our enemies because we won’t.
27. I was a soldier. I am a soldier. I will always be a soldier.
28. She doesn’t need a hero, because she was raised to be one.
29. No agony. No pain shall make me cry. Soldier, I was born, soldier shall I die.
30. If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.
31. To find us, you must be good, to catch us, you must be fast, but to beat us. You must be kidding.
32. Give a girl the right shoe and she’ll conquer the world.
33. Never let them see you coming.
34. Your only limit is your mind.
35. Look like a beauty, train like a beast.
36. Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
37. If you cry in pain. Learn to roar in Pride.
38. Success doesn’t just find you, you have to go out and get it.
39. If your dream doesn’t scare you, they are not big enough.
40. Dear past. Thank you for all the lessons. Dear Future, I am ready.
41. If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
42. You’ve got what it takes but it will take everything you’ve got.
43. It’s God’s duty to forgive the enemies, but it’s our duty to manage a meeting between the two.
44. Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless.
45. Being a soldier is more than courage.
46. No sir. I won’t abandon my rank. I’ve got a bullet and I will kill all of them.
47. Silent and deadly.
48. Never ever feel down.
49. Success asks for sacrifices.
50. History tells your sacrifice.
15 Best Military Quotes
51. I regret I only have a single life to give to my nation.
52. We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.
53. Only the best of the friends and the worst of the enemies visit us.
54. It’s not the load that breaks you down. It’s the way you carry it.
55. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.
56. I won’t die in an accident or of any disease. I will go down in glory.
57. What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.
58. Be ready to die for your dreams.
59. Born on land, made warriors of water.
60. Those who know the purpose of their lives listen not to the crowd but to their hearts.
61. Begin again and make it happen.
62. When it’s hard, don’t think about it. Just complete it.
63. Better to fight for something than live for nothing.
64. Nobody said that it’ll be easy. They just promised it would be worth it.
65. We fight to win and win a knockout.
15 Best Army Lover Status
66. The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.
67. Your passion is waiting for your courage to catch up.
68. Service before self.
69. We die for them.
70. It’s not the end. I still have few breaths left.
71. I will fight until I die.
72. Pain is what that made me.
73. I’m born to be a soldier.
74. I will die for my nation.
75. This nation is mine and I won’t hesitate to do anything for it.
76. It’s the spirit of this nation that keeps me going.
77. I will either come with the flag in my hand or come wrapped in it.
78. This is my destiny. I was born for this.
79. Ones who have the courage are capable to join the army.
80. Army: Fearless, limitless, and restless.
10 Army Day Quotes
81. I don’t seek peace. I seek war.
82. Nobody loves the soldier until the enemy is at the gate.
83. For those I love. I will sacrifice.
84. May we never forget freedom isn’t free.
85. I’m a soldier. I fight where I’m told. I win where I fight.
86. Home of the free, because of the brave.
87. I am not the hero but I did have the honor of walking beside a few.
88. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
89. The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you.
90. The only person I’m afraid of is me.
So, these were all 92 army quotes to show you how important an army is in the development of a country. Soldiers sacrifice their lives in order to save us from the threats that may cause damage to this varied nation. So we must appreciate their sacrifice and remember them in any possible way.