© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
130 Best Islamic Birthday Wishes for your loved ones
Islam is an Abrahamic theist faith that is primarily based on the Quran, which Muslims believe to be the actual words of God. There is no denying that birthdays are beautiful occasions for people of all ages. A birthday wish includes more than just greetings; it also implies prayers, blessings, and genuine wishes!
So, from these heartwarming and lovely Islamic Birthday wishes, your loved ones will understand how important they are in your life. Be sure to express how incredibly proud and devoted you are to them. By way of these Islamic birthday wishes, send Duas. Ask Allah for His blessings. Remind them of the significance of making prayers to Allah.
Sending these Islamic birthday wishes and greetings to Muslims will aid in their reconnection to Allah. They will undoubtedly feel happier and more enthusiastic on their birthday if you send them some Muslim Birthday wishes.
130 Islamic Birthday Wishes
You must send your loved ones Islamic birthday wishes on their special days if you practice Islam. Happy birthday to them, and send your blessings their way. Below are various birthday wishes in Islam; pick one and wish your loved ones.
30 Best Islamic Birthday Wishes
1. Happy Birthday! May Allah keep showering his blessing on you!
2. Happy Birthday! May Allah accept all your heartfelt wishes and prayers today.
3. May Allah accept my prayers and keep you safe from every harm and evil. Happy Birthday!
4. May all your dreams come true by the grace of Allah. May success follows you wherever you go and whatever you do in life. Happy Birthday!
5. Praise to Allah for allowing you to celebrate another special birthday.
6. Enjoy this special day of your life to the fullest. Always remember that my prayers are always with you in all the good and bad times in life. Happy Birthday!
7. May Allah bless you with boundless happiness and endless joy throughout this year and in all the years of your life yet to come. Happy birthday!
8. May the light of the almighty guide you to a place in life where joys are endless and smile never fade. Happy birthday to you!
9. I pray to Allah that he will always keep you surrounded by Happiness and guide you toward the path of Honesty and Integrity.
10. You are my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray Allah makes this day special and fills it with lots of fun and happiness. May He make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace.
11. May you enjoy a marvelous birthday this year. I pray to Allah that he gives you endless happiness and eternal joy in life. Happy birthday!
12. You were sent to us as a perfect gift from Allah. Today is the day for being grateful for what we received through you. Happy birthday!
13. May Allah bless you with knowledge and wisdom. May you find peace and joy wherever you go in life. That’s my sincere wish for you on your birthday!
14. Birthday is the best day to thank the Almighty for His precious gift of life. Value it greatly, love it, and respect it. Happy Birthday.
15. May Allah bestow you with a prosperous and joyous long life! Happy Birthday!
16. By the grace of Allah, may you become a righteous person. Happy Birthday!
17. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a blessed and virtuous life ahead.
18. Happy birthday. May Allah guide you in every step of your life and make you happier than yesterday.
19. May Allah add lots of happiness and beautiful memories to your life. Happy birthday.
20. May Allah make your birthday memorable. Many happy returns of the day.
21. With Allah’s blessings, you have successfully completed one more outstanding year. There’s no doubt that many more prosperous years are on the way! Happy Birthday.
22. May Almighty bless you with all the happiness and joy in your life! Wish you a wonderful birthday.
23. May all your wishes come true with Allah’s grace and you have another year of your life full of laughter and joy. Happy Birthday!
24. Happy Birthday to you! May this special day be the start of an amazing, prosperous, and bright future for you. Sending you my sincere wishes and prayers!
25. May Allah bless you with a long life! This is my sincere prayer to Allah on your birthday. Happy Birthday!
26. I pray that the loving and soothing hand of Allah will touch your life now that you are passing another year of your life. May you feel His love on your special day. Happy Birthday!
27. May the Almighty Allah shower you with more success and glorious years as you enter your new year. Wishing you a happy birthday.
28. I wish that Allah will guide you every step of the way not only today as you celebrate your birthday, but every day of your life. Happy Birthday!
29. Today, may Allah bless you with all the desires your heart wishes for. You deserve it for being such a good person.
30. May Allah fill your life with endless happy moments, countless wonderful surprises, and infinite success! Happy Birthday, Dear.
25 Heartwarming Islamic Birthday Wishes
31. As you blow out the candles tonight, I silently make a wish to Allah, To guide you all your life and to caretake for you every time! Happy Birthday, Sweet Heart!
32. With age comes wisdom and sensibility. On your birthday, I pray to Allah for his generosity to you. May He make you wiser with time! Happy Birthday!
33. Happy Birthday to you! May you be empowered with the strength of your faith and shine in every aspect of your life! Stay blessed!
34. I pray that the merciful Almighty removes all the obstacles in your life and blesses you with the patience of tolerating hardships! Happy Birthday!
35. May Allah always protect you and guide you throughout your life. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on your birthday.
36. Every day in my prayers I take your name and ask for your better health, happiness, and prosperity. May you get every help you seek from Allah. Happy birthday, dear.
37. Today, I pray to Allah to bless you with all the love and luck in this world. Janamdin Mubarak!
38. As you blow out your birthday candles tonight, I will silently pray to Allah to turn all your dreams into reality. Happy Birthday!
39. Always talk to Allah about what you want in life, because he is always listening. May all your dreams come true! Happy Birthday
40. I pray to Allah to add more days to your life so that we get to spend more time together. You are truly special to me. Happy Birthday!
41. Happy birthday, sister! I am so grateful to Allah for blessing me with you. You are such a kind and caring girl, and I know that you will always be there for me. Have a sweet and happy upcoming year in your life.
42. May Allah bless you in his own special ways and may you have a blessed life ahead. Happy Birthday dear!
43. Allah always keeps his eyes on nice and humble people, and you are one of the nicest and humble people on earth. He is always there for you. Happy birthday!
44. Today is a very special day because it’s your birthday. I thank Allah Miya for blessing me with a *relation name (eg. Friend, lover, brother sister)* like you! Happy Birthday
45. Life becomes more beautiful when Allah blesses us with friends like you!
46. This is a small message to remind you, that you were, you are, and you will always be special to me! Happy Birthday, Buddy!
47. Happy birthday to my cute sister. Thanks for all the fun, you are such a great thing in my life. You are a beautiful gift from Allah. Stay happy and have a blessed birthday.
48. Are you looking for Islamic happy birthday wishes for your loved ones? This article contains an original collection of religious and spiritual birthday wishes, messages, and sayings for your son, daughter, mother, father, best friend, wife, husband, sister, or brother.
49. May Allah bless you and make you a righteous person. are my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray Allah makes this day special and fills it with lots of fun and happiness. May He make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace.
50. May Allah make your day bright. I hope that the years ahead are full of good health, love, and happiness. Have a wonderful celebration, my amazing person!
51. Allah is great. He is the creator of everything. On your birthday, sincerely thank Allah, for giving this beautiful life to you.
52. I can never thank you enough for what you so profusely gave me all those years. May Allah bless you with peace and happiness. Happy Birthday to you!
53. I am thankful to Allah, For blessing me with a friend/lover/sibling like you! Your birthday is really a special day for me. Happy Birthday!
54. You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of Allah’s brightest creations. Happy Birthday!
55. A birthday is the beginning of a new year of your life. I hope Allah sends his angels to care for and guide you in the coming years ahead. Happy birthday!
25 Best Muslim Birthday Wishes
56. Only Allah can ensure you have a successful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
57. Warm congratulations and sincere wishes to you on your special day. May Allah grant you His goodness in this world and in the hereafter!
58. You are my source of happiness and prosperity. I pray Allah makes this day special and fills it with lots of I hope the grace of Allah follows you everywhere. un and happiness. May He make our home a place full of righteousness, goodness, and peace.
59. I sincerely pray to Allah that he showers your life with his divine generosity & heavenly love. Happy birthday to you from the deepest part of my heart!
60. I have no better gift to give you on this special day than my endless love. May almighty Allah grant you good health and sustenance as you add to your age!
61. Today is the time to unfold new horizons and realize new dreams. May Allah’s love, kindness, and goodness be with you today and forever! Enjoy your special day to the fullest!
62. With Allah’s grace you have completed one more year of your life. And I pray to him that may this New Year brings new joy and happiness in your life. Wish you a very prosperous and pious birthday!
63. Birthday is a special day to thank Allah for the beautiful gift which he has given to us… A gift of life! Treasure it, respect it, and love it. Happy birthday!
64. May Allah accept all your heartfelt wishes and prayers today! May you enjoy a marvelous birthday this year. I pray to Allah that he gives you endless happiness and eternal joy in life. Happy birthday!
65. Happy Birthday to you dear, may Allah accept all of your prayers and make you a successful person.
66. “May Allah grant you all your desires and dreams on this special day of yours.”
67. May Allah guide you to the straight and true path and grant you all the happiness in the world. Happy birthday!
68. You were sent to us as a perfect gift from Allah. Today is the day for being grateful for what we received through you. Happy birthday!
69. Only Allah can make you the luckiest among his creation.
70. May Allah help you to have a great life ahead and help you to achieve all of your beautiful dreams, Happy Birthday!
71. Consider your birthday to be the greatest gift of Allah.
72. I am sending lots of love and blessings to you. I pray to Allah so that he accepts you as a good person and helps you to get success. And stay blessed always, Happy Birthday to you!
73. May Allah bless you with total integrity and greatness in life. May all you wish for in life come true as soon as possible. Happy Birthday!
74. Allah knows of our every desire even when we keep them hidden in our hearts. Let’s be true in our hearts and pray for nothing but mercy.
75. Happy Birthday to you, may Allah accept all of your good deeds. I pray to the Almighty so that He keeps you surrounded by happiness and blessings!
76. Hope on this special day of yours, Allah showers his blessing on you making you the luckiest and happy person on this planet! Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed!
77. Allah has added another year of blessings and joy to your life because you are that deserving of a person. I wish you a happy birthday!
78. Another year has come and gone & it’s your birthday once again. May Allah bless you with health, wealth, and pleasure! All the best for your future! Happy birthday! Stay blessed & have a splendid day!
79. May Allah Grant you all of your heart Desires! Happy Birthday!
80. May Allah always be Merciful towards you accept all your good deeds, and reward you generously! Enjoy your Day!
5 Wishing Birthday in Islam to a Friend
81. Dear friend, Happy Birthday to you! May Allah bless you with the willpower of living a good life and becoming a better person. Have a good celebration!
82. Happy Birthday, my friend! You are one of the kindest souls I know, so I genuinely pray to Allah for showering you with good fortune and joy!
83. Allah has blessed me with you as my dear one and nothing can be more precious than that. May He guide us on the true path and keep us together!
84. My friend, with you turning a year older, may the Almighty make you wiser and happier. Happy Birthday! My sincere prayers go to you!
85. Sending you my warm wishes on your birthday, mate! On this special day, I pray for your good health, prosperity, and happiness to Allah. Happy Birthday!
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Brother
86. Dear brother, Happy Birthday! You are not only the pillar of our family but also a great brother and a kind son!
87. May Allah grace you with constant happiness! Happy Birthday to you, my brother! We are thankful to you for being so humble and caring towards us. I sincerely pray that you have a prosperous life ahead!
88. My brother, you have always been a great inspiration to me! May Allah always lead you on the right path and guide you to good deeds. Happy Birthday!
89. Happy Birthday! You have always been an attentive and generous brother to me and I am lucky to have you in my life!
90. May Allah fulfill all your dreams! Brother, life has been tough on you but you never stepped aside from your strong faith. May you be rewarded grandly by the Almighty! Happy Birthday!
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Sister
91. Dear sister, you are an embodiment of loveliness and care. A big Happy Birthday to you. May Allah grant all your aspirations and wishes!
92. My sister, as you turn over the old book today, I pray that every page of the new book is filled with the blessings of Allah! Happy Birthday to you!
93. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, sister! May your prayers be answered sincerely and good deeds are rewarded vastly by Allah. Have a joyous day!
94. Happy Birthday, my lovely sister! You deserve all the good things for how caring and helpful you are, May Allah’s blessing never leave your side!
95. I am so thankful to the Almighty for blessing me with a sister I can always look up to! Happy Birthday, I pray for your health and happiness!
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Son
96. My lovely son, Happy Birthday to you! You have never failed to care for your parents and I always ask for Allah’s mercy upon you. Bless you!
97. Happy Birthday to you, my son! I sincerely pray to Allah to add more joyful days to your life and take away all the sadness and suffering!
98. Happy Birthday, dear! We are blessed to have a virtuous son like you! May Allah keep strengthening your faith and guide you to Jannah!
99. My son, you are the life of our family and the source of our happiness. Happy Birthday to you! May Allah bless you with a long, prosperous life ahead! Son, Happy Birthday to you!
100. May you never deviate from the path of Islam and seek the truth in every sphere of your life! We love you!
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Daughter
101. As today is your birthday, I would like to thank Allah for sending you into our lives and making them joyous. Always have faith in Him. We are blessed to have you.
102. Dear daughter, you are indeed a blessing from Allah. May He guide you and help you find the truth about life. Enjoy your life and always remember to say your prayers. Happy Birthday.
103. My life has completely changed since you arrived. Thanks for being my happy pill. Dear daughter, you are my gem in life. May Allah always bless you. Ameen.
104. Happy birthday to my most precious person. Dear daughter, I always pray to Allah for your better health. Never forget to thank Allah for all His blessings.
105. Sending lots of love and good wishes to my dear daughter on her birthday. I love you so much, baby girl. May Allah bless you on your birthday.
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Husband
106. May Allah grant you a life filled with happiness, love, and prosperity. Never forget to thank Allah for everything he has blessed you with. Many happy returns of the day!
107. Happy birthday, beloved husband. On your birthday, I pray to Allah to guide you to the truth and help you live your life by the means of Islam. I love you! Dear husband, Happy birthday.
108. May Allah fulfill all your dreams and make all your difficulties go away. I love you so much. Always be brave and generous!
109. On your birthday, I pray to Allah to give you a joyous life. Hope you have a great day and year ahead. I am really thankful to Allah for making me blessed enough to be your wife.
110. Happy birthday, dear husband. May Allah accept you as a good servant of his and make life easier for you. I love you so much!
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Wife
111. On your birthday dear wife, I am sending you lots of love, positivity, and blessings. May Allah make things easy for you when you are struggling. I love you, Happy birthday.
112. Happy birthday my favorite person. Sending my prayers and asking for blessings from Allah. May Allah bless you, dear.
113. May Allah accept you as a good person, and bless you to have a great life now & forever. Keep on blooming dear. Have the nicest birthday, I love you.
114. I pray to Allah for providing you with positivity, generosity, happiness, and success in your life. Always pray to Allah. Happiest birthday, dear. I love you so much.
115. May the light of Islam touch your heart more vividly and guide you to live a decent life in this world. Happy birthday, wife. I love you.
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Father
116. Allah has truly blessed me by making you, my father. I always pray to him for better days. Happy birthday, Dad. May Allah bless you, always.
117. I pray to Allah on this precious day for your good health. May the divine grace and blessings of Allah always stay with you, Dad. Happy Birthday, I love you.
118. May Allah guide you to limitless success and happiness dear Father. I will always be making duas for you, may you live a healthy life. Happiest birthday ever.
119. I am forever grateful to Allah for adding another year of joy, prosperity, and blessings to your life. May we share a stronger bond in the upcoming year.
120. I hope Allah gives you patience, strength, and courage to deal with everything in your life. Happy birthday, dear father. Enjoy your day and the rest of the year. I love you.
5 Islamic Birthday Wishes for Mother
121. On your special day, I pray to Allah for your happiness. May you get blessed with lots of blessings. May I get to serve you well, Mom? Happy returns of the day, I love you.
122. I always had my every ounce of faith that Allah has stored only good things for you, dear Mom. Many happy returns of the day. I love you.
123. Happiest birthday, my dear mother. May Allah fulfill all your wishes and make you content with life. May Allah also keep you healthy and fine.
124. May Allah give you a prosperous life ahead, Mom. I Hope Allah allows you to share more of your joyous moments with us. Enjoy your day.
125. Sending lots of love and blessing on this special day, Mommy dearest. I pray to Allah for your betterment and may you live the best life here and in the afterlife. Ameen.
5 Muslim Birthday Messages
126. My dear, Allah loves you very much. That’s why he has blessed you with this life. Now you have to make the best out of it. Just set your goal in life & do good things to achieve it. Have a blessed birthday!
127. Allah is truly great to have sent a wonderful friend like you to all of us. I pray that this special day will be filled with good and happy moments.
128. With Allah’s generosity and divine grace, I feel really lucky that he has someone so sweet and adorable like you in my life.
129. Words alone are not enough to express what you really mean to me and how much I love you. Today, I rejoice with you as you add another year to your life. I pray that Allah will continue to strengthen you and increase your righteous deeds. May He grant you good health as you grow older!
130. Birthdays are meant to forget the past and welcome the future with a new zeal. Embrace this coming year and may Allah show you the way to great success. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
Islamic Prayer Times
The five daily prayers for Muslims are Fajr, performed before sunrise; Dhuhr, performed at noon; Asr, performed in the afternoon; Maghrib, performed at sunset; and Isha, which is performed a few hours after sunset.