© 2020-23 Quotes Checker. All rights reserved.
People have been drinking tea for thousands of years, and for good reason: it is the world’s second most consumed beverage after water. We have collected the best tea quotes that you can share with friends and family or use them on social media.
40 Benefits of Drinking Tea
Numerous studies have found that a variety of teas can strengthen your immune system, decrease inflammation, and possibly protect you from cancer and heart disease. One cup of herbal tea, such as chamomile, has just about 5 milligrams of calcium.
Tea contains fluoride as well. The advantages of most teas are derived from polyphenols, which are antioxidants that protect against a variety of chronic diseases. While some teas offer more health benefits than others, there is plenty of evidence that drinking tea on a regular basis might have a long-term impact on your health.
20 Hot Tea Quotes
1. “Tea is a part of daily life. It is as simple as eating when hungry and drinking when thirsty.” – Yamamoto Soshun
2. “The spirit of the tea beverage is one of peace, comfort and refinement.” – Arthur Gray
3. “No matter what is happening in your life, you always offer tea.” – Clemantine Wamariya
4. “The first sip is joy, the second is gladness, the third is serenity, the fourth is madness, the fifth is ecstasy.” – Jack Kerouac
5. “Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.” – Chaim Potok
6. “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”- C.S. Lewis
7. “When you are drinking tea, it is a private conversation between the tea and your soul.” – Lu Ann Pannunzio
8. “Come, let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.”
9. “Tea is best when enjoyed in pleasant surroundings, whether indoors or out, where the atmosphere is tranquil, the setting harmonious.” – John Blofeld
10. “No matter where you are in the world, you are at home when tea is served.” – Earlene Grey
11. “Tea is the ultimate mental and medical remedy and has the ability to make one’s life more full and complete.” – Myoan Eisai
13. “There is no trouble so great or grave that a nice cup of tea cannot diminish.” – Bernard-Paul Heroux
14. “Tea, if you pour it out, is something you can never put back again.” – Muriel Barbery
15. “There is something like tea that leads us into a world of quiet contemplation of life.” – Lin Yutang
16. “Tea time is a chance to slow down, pull back and appreciate our surroundings.” – Letitia Baldrige
17. “The tea session is modelled after the silence of retreat; a time to enjoy life far removed from daily existence.” – Sen Joo
18. “A true warrior, like tea, shows his strength in hot water.”
19. “There is no problem on earth that can’t be ameliorated by a hot bath and a cup of tea.” – Jasper Fforde
20. “Tea is quiet and our thirst for tea is never far from our craving for beauty.” – James Norwood Pratt
20 Short Captions on Tea
21. “Tea is a cup of life.”
22. “Tea is my soul’s favourite fuel.”
23. “Keep calm and put the kettle on.”
24. “With a cup of tea in your hand, anything is possible.”
25. “A cup of tea is a cup of peace.” – Sen Sshitsu VX
26. “A cup of tea makes everything better.” – Bindi Irwin
27. “Tea is an act complete in its simplicity.”
28. “Tea is a religion of the art of life.” – Okakura Kakuzo
29. “Having a tea-full day with my favourite blend.”
30. “Tea is to the body as music is to the soul.” – Earlene Grey
31. “Enjoy life sip by sip, not gulp by gulp.” – The Minister of Leaves
32. “Life is like a cup of Tea, the taste is all up to how you make it.”
33. “Where there is tea, there is hope.” – Arthur Wing Pinero
34. “Tea is a religion of the art of life.” – Okakura Kakuzo
35. “Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” – Frances Hardinge
36. “A cup of tea is an excuse to share great thoughts with great minds.” – Christina Re
To Sum Up
If you’re a tea fan wishing to share your enthusiasm on social media, finding the right words to complement your tea-centric images can give an extra touch of warmth and charm. Use these amazing tea quotes to enhance the movement.
Share these with your friends and family next time when there’s a get-together. Let us know in the comment section below your favourite tea quotes.